• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Well, time to pull this out again.

qRBYL.jpg

JoeM86

Oh lawd, more Pokémon Smash.

We have to sit through a half hour of horrible randomness just to see three new Pokémon.

My head still hurts from what I had to sit through during the Black 2 White 2 reveal. >_<

Na you don't. I'll have it up on my site two seconds after it airs on Smash, for people who can't handle the crazy Japanese TV. I'm sure the other sites will too

It means CoroCoro will be boring and empty. These will showcase the artwork, so what will CoroCoro have the week later. Nothing, that's what

We're at the sort of time where Coro Coro would normally expand on the region and the playable characters, so we might get a bit of that this month.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Seven long days :(

Although my birthday is 5th. I'll consider this as a late birthday present from Pokemon :D

Happy Easter, PokéGAF. This is one of my favourite times of the year, and I'm not even religious at all (CANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDYCANDY).

First person to post Easter Lopunny gets infinite shame.

Bah, it was working naught but ten minutes ago on my end. I'm far too incompetent to rehost any image that I haven't captured/edited as well.

Anyways, Happy Candy Day indeed. May the Gods of Sugar grace ye on this divine date.

Boss Doggie said:
What about Exeggute?

I dunno. It'd probably frighten children if they found one on Easter.

Also: OT, but is it sad that my addiction to Kinder Chocolate and Maltesers is so great that I bought 3 packs of each at the store this morning?

I need to get me another one of them strawberry creme pies at McD's later, didn't know they brought them back. Wish I could enjoy dark chocolate as much but alas :x

*mumbles something vaguely related to Pokemon*

I need to get me another one of them strawberry creme pies at McD's later, didn't know they brought them back. Wish I could enjoy dark chocolate as much but alas :x

*mumbles something vaguely related to Pokemon*

Yeah, for some reason dark and white chocolate unsettle my stomach, but I looooooooove me some milk chocolate. I may have to borrow my friend's blender so I can make some chocolate shakes out of Kinder Chocolate. That stuff's the bomb.

Oh yeah. Um, how about that Pokémon Rainbow? Do you guys remember how silly that was?

Yeah.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Man, I need some good fakes today. That's my favorite part of the New Gen lead-up, but ever since Mr. XY, it seems everyone feels overshadowed by that to do anything bar that Jyxn evolution.

Yeah, for some reason dark and white chocolate unsettle my stomach, but I looooooooove me some milk chocolate. I may have to borrow my friend's blender so I can make some chocolate shakes out of Kinder Chocolate. That stuff's the bomb.

Oh yeah. Um, how about that Pokémon Rainbow? Do you guys remember how silly that was?

Yeah.
Well now I want a chocolate milkshake. *makes note to buy one*

Milkshakes... ice cream...

0FAv5FL.gif

look at the magic ice cream

Also, from a /vp/ thread, this Eevee Akiyama Friends image...

d8hbFLI.png

SPEKULASHONS

Well now I want a chocolate milkshake. *makes note to buy one*

Milkshakes... ice cream...

0FAv5FL.gif

look at the magic ice cream

Also, from a /vp/ thread, this Eevee Akiyama Friends image...

d8hbFLI.png

SPEKULASHONS

There's always a pair to reveal!

Wait a second, we seem to be running out of types... well, types that make sense given Eevee.

I'm betting on something new.

It's from the last 3 books, and it's some kind of question mark monster that's never explained or characterized beyond "it's bad."

I really liked that series up until then, too...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Where do people find those sprites? I can't seem to find them. The one site that do contain the sprites have lowered fps.

Top Bottom