• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

IDK anymore, Chet. We're just winging it at the moment.

What we should do, if we're going to be even the slightest-bit-serious about something like a Poke-GAF comic, is to decide what the hell it should even be about.

I'll suggest this. Gradually introduce each active and (willingly)-participating member of Poke-GAF into a fictitious environment (with fictionalized personalities, to a degree); use the comic as a vehicle to promote both character interaction and both Pokemon- and GAF-related humor; whatever we do, we shouldn't use the comic as a poor excuse to attack others and/or make an example out of Poke-GAF and/or other forum communities, unless it's clearly okay between the affected parties to, say, make fun of Anime-GAF in a slightly-sinister.

I think it's important to find a balance between Pokemon- and GAF-based humor, at the same time that we remember to be respectful. The other alternative is to just not make a comic. We're probably lazy, irresponsible gamers anyway, lol.

As long as I'm the villain I'm okay with this.

IDK anymore, Chet. We're just winging it at the moment.

What we should do, if we're going to be even the slightest-bit-serious about something like a Poke-GAF comic, is to decide what the hell it should even be about.

I'll suggest this. Gradually introduce each active and (willingly)-participating member of Poke-GAF into a fictitious environment (with fictionalized personalities, to a degree); use the comic as a vehicle to promote both character interaction and both Pokemon- and GAF-related humor; whatever we do, we shouldn't use the comic as a poor excuse to attack others and/or make an example out of Poke-GAF and/or other forum communities, unless it's clearly okay between the affected parties to, say, make fun of Anime-GAF in a slightly-sinister way.

I think it's important to find a balance between Pokemon- and GAF-based humor, at the same time that we remember to be respectful. The other alternative is to just not make a comic. We're probably lazy, irresponsible gamers anyway, lol.

Ooh this should be interesting.

Everyone would probably be whoever's on their avatar. Execpt for Kokonoe, who'd probably be a Mew (or Ditto) due to the constantly changing avatar.

Emitan

Speaking of lesbians the cashier at Penara Bread tonight was totally a lesbian and a cutie.

Hmmm.... seeing all the Gastrodon love is making me want to give Gen IV another chance cause I love it, but my backlog ._.

TOO MANY GAMES

*goes back to Pokémon Conquest*

Gravijah

who am i missing on my all cat team?

persian
liepard
luxray
a legendary beast
espeon

maybe another of the more feline eeveelutions?

Emitan

Pearl

2012-06-25-2054009yyi4.jpg

I would totally take Piplup except I want a Gastrodon. Maybe Turtwig.

Top Bottom