• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Frost_Ace

Is it because of Spore? I take it he does work well on Wifi then?

Also I tried 5th gen RNGing last night and it is so much easier than 4th gen. I finally got the perfect Gliscor I always wanted!

Yeah it's because of spore and the fact that it's so specially bulky that it never goes down in a hit .

Also you made a poison heal gliscor?

backlot

Yeah it's because of spore and the fact that it's so specially bulky that it never goes down in a hit .

Also you made a poison heal gliscor?

Yes, I did! Having trouble deciding which moves to use though. I'm trying out Swords Dance, Taunt, Earthquake, Ice Fang right now.

D-Pad

Got a fifth row added to my dream world garden last night, finally. Getting tired of the stupid mini-games though. I've been skipping the pokemon search and ice-cream scooper games like mad. Gonna start skipping the ice-skater too, because it lags like crazy. So sky-race and the stupid gem collector games are pratically the only two I've been playing and I'm getting tired of those.

I'm getting tired of dream world all together actually. Stupid that GF insisted on moving the berry farming system out of the actual games entirely. So, so dumb.

MikeMyers

I never got around to finishing the Johto remakes, I gotta restart that.

My Geodude in Johto is in the top percentage of Geodudes, took out a lot of gyms. Can't believe Clair was naive enough not to give her Gyarados a Water move.

MikeMyers

Wait, I'm looking up the Johto remakes now, its possible to get Larvitar in the Safari Zone?

Maybe I'll play again and use Meganium, Golem, Gyarados, Gengar, Heracross, & Tyranitar

Kokonoe

Banned
I'd need to refresh my memory, but I recall preferring the Red and Blue Safari Zone over the Gold and Silver one.

Infinite Dratini fishing commence.

Top Bottom