• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Wiseblade

I like Gothitelle Pokegaf and it was the deciding factor behind me picking up Black version, come at me.

ibuZzh5cRy5LFz.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibuZzh5cRy5LFz.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
It's that Empoleon link we share.

[quote="Kokonoe, post: 41546210"]Which do you like more? Agumon or Gothitelle?[/QUOTE]
Well there is an answer to this....

[quote="Professor Beef, post: 41546230"]Probably Gothitelle, since this particular Agumon has helped ingrain NOCTURNE into his brain.[/QUOTE]

They say Gothitelle may weep as it can read its trainers lifespan, my Gothitelle weeped because it foresaw you and your damn NOCTURNE!
So Go Go Gothi.

Seriously though as far as the pokemon that look noticeably feminine go it does a good job without slipping into that Jynx like creepy territory, its teetering idle animation is oddly entertaining and the cry is great as well. Considering its core design basis being a gothic dress it could have gone far worse.
Hate the first form though, it looks like a mutant.

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm thinking it'd be great if for next generation(I wouldn't mind it not having evolutions of previous Pokemon if this occurred) they drop all similar themes from previous Pokemon games and truly take the idea of Black and White to the next level.

Black and White still do themes the previous games do like the standard Flying type, Mouse, Normals, Bugs, etc and instead just completely change it up how you begin. Also the location of where you start could use a change for a game in theme.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
@Natsume_Inc Please don't localize Medarot 7. It is a shameless knockoff that deserves to languish with its poor sales in only one region.

@Natsume_Inc Also you should feel ashamed for creating one of the most annoying NeoGAF posters into what he is today.

I refuse to trust anyone who thinks Digimon is any good.

This right here.

MikeMyers

But Lance is terrible. That doesn't prove anything.

Kinda tempted to get back into Digimon, I'm not going to lie. Haven't seen anything since Tamers.

Agreed, Lance is just a gamesharker. Capes are awesome though, I wear a cape.

S2 is my favourite Digimon, although I think its considered the worst of the bunch. :/

Takao

Banned
@Natsume_Inc Please don't localize Medarot 7. It is a shameless knockoff that deserves to languish with its poor sales in only one region.

@Natsume_Inc Also you should feel ashamed for creating one of the most annoying NeoGAF posters into what he is today.

ಠ_ಠ

MikeMyers

What's everyones favourite Grass type? I ask because it seems like only Kokonoe and I like Grass types.

Mine are:
Gen I: Bulbasaur
Gen II: Chikorita
Gen III: Cacnea
Gen IV: Roserade
Gen V: Virizion

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
WdBS8.gif
CqT9D.gif
1ctnd.gif
j2LWA.gif
LxIp3.gif

Was hard choosing one for the first three gens, but the last two have been awesome for Grass Pokemon.

Unicorn

I'm so pissed at my Pokewalker.

It gives me Spiritomb with fairly little time investment

Now I'm trying to catch a surfing pikachu for a friend and for the past hour and a half of straight "battling" pikachus I haven't even seen the grass shake with 2 "!!" not even ONCE.
LLShC.gif

PK Gaming

What's everyones favourite Grass type? I ask because it seems like only Kokonoe and I like Grass types.

Mine are:
Gen I: Bulbasaur
Gen II: Chikorita
Gen III: Cacnea
Gen IV: Roserade
Gen V: Virizion

Gen I: Venusaur
Gen II: Celebi
Gen III: BRELOOM
Gen IV: Leafeon
Gen V: Ferrothorn

ooh can we go through each individual type? Sounds like fun.

Top Bottom