• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

Ahhh now you mention it, I see. I used to love the art early one. I still do, but feel like it's washed out a bit too much. Kind of sad they went that route though if true. It's kind of awful. Especially if you're trying to see the subtle changes on some Pokemon (ie. Paras) for shininess. Sometimes I miss start of combat intro.. and I almost always keep sound off. Hope they go back on that though. It's kind of meh.

Syntsui

Just got AS yesterday, i'm back on the active!

I've just beaten Roxane, I'm not that impressed by the game so far. It's seems like X/Y 2.0. I expected better colors and less hand-holding (May is irritating as fuck, just let me play the game!!!).

Anyway, I realy liked this DexNav stuff, really cool feature.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just got AS yesterday, i'm back on the active!

I've just beaten Roxane, I'm not that impressed by the game so far. It's seems like X/Y 2.0. I expected better colors and less hand-holding (May is irritating as fuck, just let me play the game!!!).

Anyway, I realy liked this DexNav stuff, really cool feature.
Chiiiiiiiiil, May's a cutie.

WonderPup

It sure does take a while for all of the post-game to open up. I wish you had access to everything right after beating the Elite 4. I don't want to do the Delta Episode stuff yet. I just want to ride my bike in circles to hatch eggs.

MicH

So looking at the Global Link site and seeing which sets are used in double Battle Spot I guess I'm gonna try and make a double team. Gonna catch some legends first though

Kinokou

Anyone able to hook me up with a timid syncronizer? I'll happily give a modest or jolly one back, or another nature of your request if I have it.

Man, Noibat is a bitch to breed. Keep getting 5IV's, just not the IV's I actually want.

Anyone able to hook me up with a timid syncronizer? I'll happily give a modest or jolly one back, or another nature of your request if I have it.

Let me check if I still have any.

EDIT: Sorry, nope, only ones I have left are Adamant.

DaBoss

I was breeding for Gallade, but forgot to put an Everstone, and some how got a Timid (Telepathy) Ralts with 31/x/31/31/31/31/31. I ain't even mad cause I didn't have a Telepathy Gardevoir lol.
If you're still on, I can give you one. Don't need anything in return.

Kinokou

Man, Noibat is a bitch to breed. Keep getting 5IV's, just not the IV's I actually want.

Let me check if I still have any.

EDIT: Sorry, nope, only ones I have left are Adamant.

I found one, now. So now I'm interested in your adamant one if you are okay with it?

edit: thanks for looking.

I found one, now. So now I'm interested in your adamant one if you are okay with it?

edit: thanks for looking.

Yeah, sure, friend code's in my profile.

EDIT: Hang on, this is one I'm saving for somebody else. :( I'll try and breed a couple more once my projects are done, how does that sound?

Just randomly got an eon ticket by streetpassing someone in my college. Don't really need it though since I already have a complete living pokedex (Barring the unreleased Hoopa and Volcanion). Actually did that without any hacking (Though a lot were obtained from trades and GTS so it's not impossible some pokemon weren't originally hacked).

cametall

What do you all think is the youngest age you'd buy this for a child? I want to get my friend's son Ruby for Christmas so he can play with his dad, but I don't know if 7 is too young or not to really play pokemon.

What do you all think is the youngest age you'd buy this for a child? I want to get my friend's son Ruby for Christmas so he can play with his dad, but I don't know if 7 is too young or not to really play pokemon.

My brother and his friend were about that age when they played the original RBY, so 7 is probably fine, especially with a dad who knows how to play around to help.

7 is fine. Pokemon is really accessible for kids so if they can handle a controller they're good.

Highwind

I'd say the youngest is at around 6 so 7 years old should be fine to get into Pokemon. I was around 8 when I started Pokemon Red and got around fine.

Considering how easy ORAS is he shouldn't have too much trouble getting around.

Probably fine, but it might depend on how well the kid can read, since pokemon is really text heavy

cametall

Probably fine, but it might depend on how well the kid can read, since pokemon is really text heavy
I think he struggles reading so I'm hoping it might help him in that regard some.

Thanks for the answers everyone. Pokemon came out when I was 12 so I was a bit older than 7 at the time lol.

L.O.R.D

i just got the eon ticket , somehow
how i can send it to my friends ?
only street pass ? i did that but my friend didn't got anything

So my 13 year old sister told me last night she found a shiny honedge and "accidentally killed it". Then learns about quickballs or something and starts easily catching pokemon shorty after that. The irony. Anyway I still haven't seen a wild shiny in OR yet : /

I was in 1st grade when I got into Pokemon so yeah, he should be fine.

one_kill

Any thing new lately? I've missed out on Pokemon as I've been babysitting my little bro. He's currently trying to catch Groudon, lol. Also watched the Genesect and Deoxys Pokemon movies.

Anyone filling the national dex? Because if so we could cross-trade to fill holes faster.
How much do you need?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I lost my Global Link User Name + Password, and when I try to retrieve them via Email, it says it found multiple uses of that email address, and asks me to put in more info to locate it...

It says "Player ID" as one option, is that the GameSync ID used in my Y Version?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Do I even need Global Link to use Bank/Transporter? Can't seem to get into it...grr...

Top Bottom