• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Macka

Sigh...I have had terrible luck in OR so far.

This should just be a 1/31 chance. And yet I've been doing this for ages now.

Hey guys, I was able to start shiny breeding because a kind GAFfer gave a foreign Eevee to me. I now have too many Modest 5IV Eevees (-Atk). They all have Wish, Stored Power, and Yawn, and some of them have their HA. Does anyone want one? If you do, just set up a WT with anything and lemme know!

I've bred about 150 Purrloins trying the Masuda method for a shiny, and no shiny yet. I don't have the Shiny Charm. Should I suspend my shiny breeding adventures until I get the Shiny Charm?

I would. If you start now it'll only be easier for you in future games

That's what I've been thinking. I've grown a bit tired of riding back and forth on my bike. Though that National Pokedex seems so large. Is completing the National Pokedex that much of an impossible task? Or is it made a little more possible with the help of the GTS?

I've only ever completed the Pokedex in Pokemon Red on my shoebox Game Boy. This would be quite a feat I'd be undertaking.

That's what I've been thinking. I've grown a bit tired of riding back and forth on my bike. Though that National Pokedex seems so large. Is completing the National Pokedex that much of an impossible task? Or is it made a little more possible with the help of the GTS?

I've only ever completed the Pokedex in Pokemon Red on my shoebox Game Boy. This would be quite a feat I'd be undertaking.

Not at all, in fact its easier now than ever. If I'm not incorrect then you should be able to catch every required pokemon between XY and ORAS, with the aid of GTS trades. It might take a while, but it's definitely worth it.

And you get the Oval charm for completing the Hoenn dex if you don't already have it

one_kill

It's pretty easy. Take it in strides.
If you're finding it hard to get certain Pokemon, you can always ask PokeGAF for help

L.O.R.D

qTi3vHP.jpg

now to finish the delta episode , then get shiny charm

question : in soft reset , do i have to reset the game or only run and encounter again ?
what the deference ?

Just completed the National Dex for the first time ever and got my Shiny Charm. Ironically, the last Pokemon I needed was my one of my two favorites, Munchlax. Let's hope the charm is worth it!

one_kill

Just got the Orbs and Plates. Only have two Mirage TMs left as well

Just completed the National Dex for the first time ever and got my Shiny Charm. Ironically, the last Pokemon I needed was my one of my two favorites, Munchlax. Let's hope the charm is worth it!
Congrats dude

windfish

Anyone got a swinub with ha thick fat for trade? Would really appreciate it :)
I am not that far into the game and want to build a team out of pokemon I have never used before!

I just finished the Delta Episode and wow, the end was anime as fuck.
I liked it
. Also, Zinnia's battle music was the dopest thing.

Also, would anyone be willing to help me get my Lucarionite from X over to AS. I'm not about to go through all those Contests to get it.

Muku

Question for those who played the originals: did you buy the same version or swap sides?

#RubyForLife

I swapped sides. Normally I stick to what I bought originally. Red but got FireRed, Silver but got SoulSilver. However with those I had bought the other version later. Red and Blue, Silver and Gold. With R/S I only got Ruby, didn't like the generation enough to get Sapphire and do that junk again, so I just skipped out on it. So this time around it's AS as my main game. Have OR in ENG too though now. Going to get AS in JPN as well. Whatever tends to be my main game in the generation is also the one copy I get in JPN.

Yrael

Generation 3 was the only one I skipped! But I have gone with Alpha Sapphire (because I prefer Kyogre to Groudon). I'll probably also get Omega Ruby though too at some point in the future, if I can find a cheap copy.

As for other gens: Red (and then later Blue and Yellow), Gold (and then later Silver), Platinum, HeartGold, White, Black 2, X (and then later Y).

QP3

Wow, i thought Ruby would be the lessor.

Also, when can I get some fire types? Just got 5th badge, have searched the GTS but cant seem to find a trade....

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

Also, when can I get some fire types? Just got 5th badge, have searched the GTS but cant seem to find a trade....
You can get Slugmas, Numels and Torkoals in the Fiery Path!

Toxi

Banned

Numel (Fiery Path), Torkoal (Fiery Path), and Vulpix (Found at Mount Pyre) are your best options in-game. You can also trade with a friend here for some Pokemon not in the Hoenn Pokedex.

Fire types in my PC

Ninetales (Level 29)
Talonflame (Level 36)
Darmanitan (Level 37)
Charizard (Level 36)
Ponyta (Level 27)
Magmar (Level 38)
Typhlosion (level 40)
Larvesta (Level 37 and not recommended unless you enjoy evolving at a very late level)

Friend Code: 2294-5120-6799

Top Bottom