• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Yeah, Hoopa and especially Volcanion look pretty weird and unappealing to me. Diancie is meh.

Which is disappointing, because Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde are the best looking Legends since Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.
I agree with this entirely except I like Volcanion.

Beat the elite four this past week, I am a little ways into the Delta episode. It is my understanding that the resort opens up once I complete it?

Correct

L.O.R.D

These Regis are a bitch to catch. 40 Ultra balls, 20 Dusk balls. Red health and paralyzed and no dice.

all of them are in luxury ball , even the regigigas
some time they act very asshole , waste 30 luxury ball in them
so i soft reset , and i get them under 10 balls
sleeping help too

Macka

Still going with Latias. It's just painful. I'm running from her at least ten hours a day.

I heard the odds with the charm are like 1/1000. Well I've seen ~18,000 Latias' now and not a single one has been shiny.

Azuran

Banned
Still going with Latias. It's just painful. I'm running from her at least ten hours a day.

I heard the odds with the charm are like 1/1000. Well I've seen ~18,000 Latias' now and not a single one has been shiny.

6ohCbzj.jpg

Sometimes it's just not worth it.

Macka

Complaining to GAF never fails.

KVsPOW6.png

Latias - #380 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 31
SpA: 1 - 3 :(
SpD: 24 - 26
Speed: 31

RNG fucked me over on Sp.Att, but oh well.

Azuran

Banned
Complaining to GAF never fails.

KVsPOW6.png

Latias - #380 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 31
SpA: 1 - 3 :(
SpD: 24 - 26
Speed: 31

RNG fucked me over on Sp.Att, but oh well.

Congrats! Glad to know my words of support were helpful :p

Shame about the RNG massively trolling you :(

Muku

Don't you guys use powersave to farm event Pokemon? It's so cheap and I'm planning to get one.

Seems to be the only viable way to farm without starting the game again and waiting to get the PSS.

Nope. The expense is just too much versus what little I'd use it for. Plus it's just something extra to carry around and lose, LOL. I just never have tended to jump into cheating devices. Though, really hope one day they have at least 3 save files on these games. I don't think it's ever happening though.

In some way though, I kind of consider the multiple file things cheating too. It's not something I can legitly do in-game as it stands now. So if I was going to farm for something, I don't know if I'd want to do it that way.

Macka, sure thing. Also, congrats on the Latias! Complaining to GAF hasn't worked with two Pokemon thus far. Shiny Porygon and Shiny Latias. Latias can go burn in hell as far as I'm concerned right now.

Edit: Joe, bit curious: do you know if the Shiny Rayquaza will be available anywhere within the WHF area, or will you have to go to a specific Pokemon area? Trying to plan on if it's worth going to and trying to get some specifics. (Holy hell they open up at 9am? Figured it'd be 10.)

Muku

How easy is using the Pokemon Bank? I have a whole bunch of stuff in BW/2.

It's easy. Problem is transporter is a piece of crap. I mean it works, but it only works one box at a time. And it only pulls from BOX 1 of the copy of you game.

Put all the Pokemon you want into BOX 1. Start up transporter. It transports everything in BOX 1 to a one box holding area in Pokebank. Start up Pokebank, transfer that stuff from the holding area to a box within Pokebank itself. Rinse, repeat. It wouldn't be so bad though really if it was quicker to move Pokemon to BOX 1 in BW/2 from other boxes. So guess it really depends on how much you are bringing up. I brought up a lot, but a lot of it came from Pearl/SS/B/B2.

Macka

Thanks guys!

So that's Ho-Oh, Raikou and Latias caught. The only other Shiny ORAS legend I want is Latios, but I don't have AS yet so I'm finally DONE with SRing for legends for a while. :)

Now to focus on competitive Pokemon!

Muku

Thanks guys!

So that's Ho-Oh, Raikou and Latias caught. The only other Shiny ORAS legend I want is Latios, but I don't have AS yet so I'm finally DONE with SRing for legends for a while. :)

Now to focus on competitive Pokemon!

Well, you don't have to have AS for Latios. An Eon ticket works too.

It's easy. Problem is transporter is a piece of crap. I mean it works, but it only works one box at a time. And it only pulls from BOX 1 of the copy of you game.

Put all the Pokemon you want into BOX 1. Start up transporter. It transports everything in BOX 1 to a one box holding area in Pokebank. Start up Pokebank, transfer that stuff from the holding area to a box within Pokebank itself. Rinse, repeat. It wouldn't be so bad though really if it was quicker to move Pokemon to BOX 1 in BW/2 from other boxes. So guess it really depends on how much you are bringing up. I brought up a lot, but a lot of it came from Pearl/SS/B/B2.

It's not so bad, the process for transferring between boxes in BW/2 from other boxes is the same in gen 6. Select the whole box and plop them down.

Yrael

I want to start SRing for Legendaries soon. I have Alpha Sapphire, so the ones I can try for now are:

- Lugia
- Latios (Eon ticket)
- Zekrom
- Dialga
- Thundurus

- Heatran
- Giratina
- Kyurem
- Landorus
- Cresselia
- Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf
- Entei, Raikou, Suicune
- Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion

...blimey.

Hmm...I think I'll try for Lugia first. Before I do that though I'm getting a team together to try and beat the Battle Maison.

lugia_xy_sprite___shiny_by_shinylugiaplz-d7qxhbd.gif

Muku

It's not so bad, the process for transferring between boxes in BW/2 from other boxes is the same in gen 6. Select the whole box and plop them down.

Within Pokebank, sure. I don't recall a select all in BW/2 to move Pokemon from BOX 6 to say BOX 1.

Hey everyone I have both Ruby and Sapphire but only one 3DS. How can I transfer Pokémon between them? I know I use the Poke Bank but how does that work?

backlot

Hey everyone I have both Ruby and Sapphire but only one 3DS. How can I transfer Pokémon between them? I know I use the Poke Bank but how does that work?

You download the bank application and run it on your 3DS while one of your games is in the system. You can then deposit or withdraw Pokemon from your game to the bank. It's like cloud storage.

Muku

You'll have to bring up your Pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire before you can use Pokebank. From what I recall, you'll need an old DS. SS/HS let you transfer up (correct me if I'm wrong.. it's been a while). The DS slot is used for your game, but you put your GBA game in the GBA slot to bring them up. It's a bit of a process to bring up from GBA games, but it's worth it.

Edit: Sorry, just realized you may have meant ORAS. But yeah, it's basically cloud storage. Just run the app and have the game in it you want to either deposit Pokemon from or to, and go from there.

Hegarol

Serebii said:
During todays episode of Pokémon Get☆TV, the serial code for the Reckless Emboar was revealed. This serial code is a shared code which can be used by multiple people rather than the one-time use serial codes of other events. This code cannot be redeemed until January 16th 2015 but can then be redeemed all the way up to November 30th 2015. The code is POKEMON500.
Nice. So both Emboar and Samurott are available from next week with shared codes. Muku we are counting on you ;)

JoeM86

Edit: Joe, bit curious: do you know if the Shiny Rayquaza will be available anywhere within the WHF area, or will you have to go to a specific Pokemon area? Trying to plan on if it's worth going to and trying to get some specifics. (Holy hell they open up at 9am? Figured it'd be 10.)

Think it will be the Pokémon area. The wireless is unlikely to spread overly far. We'll find out for sure when the official site updates on Thursday

I need to find a Phantump with my DexNav, but the little fucker just isn't showing up. :'(

Meh, I'll find something to trade for it. Those HA Snivy are flying out the door.

I need to find a Phantump with my DexNav, but the little fucker just isn't showing up. :'(

Meh, I'll find something to trade for it. Those HA Snivy are flying out the door.

I have an extra Trevenant that you could have , got it in a wonder trade. I'll have to get it out of the bank but if you're interested let me know.

It'll have to be trash, I'm afraid. The only Clauncher I have I need for breeding, and I already checked your list when trading for that Shell Armor Turtwig earlier.

I'm online now, just depositing something in the GTS.

I'm happy to wait for you to breed the Clauncher, I'll trade you the Trevenant for trash now. I just need to grab it from the bank.

I'm happy to wait for you to breed the Clauncher, I'll trade you the Trevenant for trash now. I just need to grab it from the bank.

All right, I'll put you down for one once I get around to breeding it. Send me a request when you have it, IGN is Kenny.

rn5Qvby.png

I'll make it my next project.

EDIT: I need to go eat, I'll be back in half an hour or so.

All right, I'll put you down for one once I get around to breeding it. Send me a request when you have it, IGN is Kenny.

rn5Qvby.png

I'll make it my next project.

EDIT: I need to go eat, I'll be back in half an hour or so.

No worries, I've got it now. Just send me a trade request when you're back.

Does anyone here have a Fire Friend Safari with Pyroar in it, by any chance?

By the way I'm going to try Dexnaving for a HA Luxio soon - if I get one I'll breed a HA Shinx for you.

Thanks. I really should do the OR DexNavving myself but I've spent so much time breeding my Dream World stuff to trade for non OR stuff I haven't got around to it.

Thanks, Sorry about the stupid nickname, it was like that when I got it.

No problem, I still need to breed it anyway. Thanks! Enjoy the Clauncher, freshly hatched.

With that done, though, I have every Pokémon I need to finish the Pokédex. Only time I'll need people to help is when they require trading to evolve.

No problem, I still need to breed it anyway. Thanks! Enjoy the Clauncher, freshly hatched.

With that done, though, I have every Pokémon I need to finish the Pokédex. Only time I'll need people to help is when they require trading to evolve.

Yeah , Clauncher was my last version exclusive non-Legend/Mythical too. Getting the birds in X/Y is going to drive me nuts (who thought it was a good idea to have legends that require having 3 games/2 (and resetting one of them) to collect all of them?).

Top Bottom