• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

JoeM86

New battle competition - Generation Showdown

Region: International
Registration Period: February 6th 2015 - February 13th 2015
Battle Period: February 13th 2015 - February 14th 2014
Battle Type: Single Battle
Battle Limits: 10 Battles per day
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex. Up to 2 of the following allowed: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde
Banned Pokémon: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect or Diancie
Entry Gift: 1000 PokéMiles

This competition is the second for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and as runs the GS Cup rules from the official ruleset. You can use any Pokémon in the National Pokédex barring Mythical Pokémon, but you are limited in that you can use up to two of Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal or Zygarde in your team.

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone could trade me:

swift swim Poliwag
aroma veil Spritzee
iron fist Timburr
defiant Piplup
hustle Rufflet
solar power Helioptile
regenerator Foongus
shadow tag Gothita

I'd appreciate it

I have all of those. I think we've talked and you don't have anything I'm missing , so I can trade you for trashmon if you're not on tight schedule (I'm trying to finish up my HA collection, so thats got priority atm).

JoeM86

Registration for the next Battle Competition has been delayed until tomorrow, but it has been announced that, so far just for Japan, there will be an Entry gift for participants. If you enter in this competition, you will receive a special Tyrunt with the ability of Rock Head. However, while Tyrantrum has the ability Rock Head coded in, Tyrunt has Sturdy as its Hidden Ability so we are awaiting clarification. Entry begins at midnight UTC tonight and you need to enter at least three matches to earn your prize.

I have all of those. I think we've talked and you don't have anything I'm missing , so I can trade you for trashmon if you're not on tight schedule (I'm trying to finish up my HA collection, so thats got priority atm).

could you link your list again? I have some pokemon that I didn't know had their hidden abilities.

Hegarol

If you enter in this competition, you will receive a special Tyrunt with the ability of Rock Head. However, while Tyrantrum has the ability Rock Head coded in, Tyrunt has Sturdy as its Hidden Ability so we are awaiting clarification.
Does it get your ID or will it have an event one?

Kinokou

I'm loving my competitive team at the moment:

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Is this a lvl 50 or lvl 100 ev spread? I'm tempted to just copy if it's a 50.

JoeM86

Look what Joey has

B7YvPdFCQAAkwFa.png
B7YvPc5CMAAcnWe.png

could you link your list again? I have some pokemon that I didn't know had their hidden abilities.

ATM all I'm missing is

Rattatta ,Tauros ,Plusle, Panpour, Sewaddle ,Heatmor,Patrat and Basculin (Blue).

I have trades arranged for everything except Patrat, but its been a while since I've heard from my Plusle and Panpour trader , so I may need those too.

ETA - Well now I'm missing Emboar and Samurott too.

Muku

I'm definitely looking for Emboar and Samurott.
I've got a Contrary Snivy already but if you've got an event Serperior spare and want a third things from my list I'd be happy to upgrade to it.

HA Pokemon are cool, but in all honesty don't keep tabs on what ones I have. Dreamballs are also cool, but I don't keep tabs on those either. So I'll farm you all three. But you can just trade whatever for them once I get them.

Bladelaw

Ok so tonight I'm going through all my Poké-games and cataloging every single 'mon currently in my possession. By the end of tonight/tomorrow morning I should know exactly what I'm missing. I'm also regretting not sorting my 'mons by dex number. That's going to make this a much more painful task.

I expect to be missing a bunch from the Sinnoh region as I haven't actually played D/P/PT despite having Platinum. But I did complete the regional dex's for every other region so who knows how much overlap there is.

JoeM86

So what does that leave for unreleased HAs ?

Snow Warning Auralos
Legendary Birds Trio
Legendary Dogs Trio
The Regi Trio

Anything else ?

Technically Tyrunt since its HA is Sturdy. I have no clue what's going on here, though I imagine breeding the Tyrantrum you get can result in Sturdy offspring

Johto starters

Muku

the contrary serperior and the other HA event , they are male locked ?

Nope but the females are rare. This evening I've gotten a female Emboar and a female Samurott.

Edit:

Elaugaufein: I have your HA Serperior, HA Emboar, and HA Samurott ready.

Macka: I have your HA Emboar and HA Samurott ready.

Hegarol: I have your HA Emboar and HA Samurott ready.

Blue Ninja: I have your HA Emboar and HA Samurott ready.

Aveyn Knight: I have your HA Emboar and HA Samurott ready.

---

Send me PMs when yall are available. Will try to meet up with you guys online when I can to deliver them. Putting them on X now and then heading to bed.

Okay, before I really go to bed, just wanted to say I have a Shiny Palkia up for grabs. Not looking for anything for it, but I don't know its legitamcy either.

entremet

Awesome : D

I'll probably do 3 battles and call it a day.

BTW, any idea how to get Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf to spawn? I approached the hoop and nothing happened D:

You need at least three Pokes in your party with max happiness. Who appears depends on the time of day.

Top Bottom