• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Macka

I finally started Alpha Sapphire the other night, with a team I've spent the last few months putting together. The reason it has taken so long is because I've always wanted to use some Masuda shinies during a playthrough, and getting the two I wanted took fair bit of time. I'm also using the Exp. Share for the first time and feel insanely overpowered because of it. Here's my full team:

1. Shinx - Lv. 22 (Shiny)
2. Phanpy - Lv. 21 (Shiny)
3. Beldum - Lv. 21 (Event Shiny)
4. Sneasel - Lv. 21
5. Tyrogue - Lv. 21
6. Timid Noibat - Lv. 21

Just beat Wattson. I haven't evolved some of my Pokemon yet because I wanted more time with the base stages, and I'm leveling up pretty quickly because of boosted experience so it feels too early for them to evolve yet anyway. I've also been spending a lot of time in Amie, as well as doing a few contests here and there.

Looking at my team like this I've just realized that I'll need a Razor Claw to evolve Sneasel, and I can't get one in AS until I get access to Mirage Islands. :/ Any chance anyone has a spare they could trade me? I actually have one in my Omega Ruby, but don't have a spare 3DS to trade by myself. If someone has ten minutes to trade we could just transfer that one from my Ruby to your game and then back to my Sapphire. There's no rush for this really as I'm not planning on evolving Sneasel until level 40 or so. Any help would be appreciated!

Looking at my team like this I've just realized that I'll need a Razor Claw to evolve Sneasel, and I can't get one in AS until I get access to Mirage Islands. :/ Any chance anyone has a spare they could trade me? I actually have one in my Omega Ruby, but don't have a spare 3DS to trade by myself. If someone has ten minutes to trade we could just transfer that one from my Ruby to your game and then back to my Sapphire. There's no rush for this really as I'm not planning on evolving Sneasel until level 40 or so. Any help would be appreciated!
Yeah, I've got a Razor Claw if you still need one. I don't need a replacement, as if I ever needed one I can buy one at the Battle Resort. Fc is 2535 3609 2492. Just tell me when you can trade if you still need it.

gosox333

Could somebody throw me a Treeko , Lotad, Seviper, Lunatone or Sableye? Anything whatsoever, I'm just finally starting to fill the Hoenn dex out and need AS exclusives and that Treeko.

I have nothing special to offer in return, but help would still be appreciated!

FC is 1306 5220 1486

Macka

Yeah, I've got a Razor Claw if you still need one. I don't need a replacement, as if I ever needed one I can buy one at the Battle Resort. Fc is 2535 3609 2492. Just tell me when you can trade if you still need it.
Hey - I'm here now if you're still available! My FC is 4725-8064-6593.

Thanks! Send me a PM if you ever need any items or breeding stock, etc. and I'll see what I can do.
Will do. Thanks.
Could somebody throw me a Treeko , Lotad, Seviper, Lunatone or Sableye? Anything whatsoever, I'm just finally starting to fill the Hoenn dex out and need AS exclusives and that Treeko.

I have nothing special to offer in return, but help would still be appreciated!

FC is 1306 5220 1486
I can give you all but the Seviper which I haven't got on hand. My fc is 2535 3609 2492.

Edit: Sorry, it kept saying you were a passerby for some reason.

Muku

Hm, just realized that Heatran isn't stuck to male or female. For some reason was thinking whatever you encountered it as first it was stuck at. No idea where I came up with that.

Edit: Oh been meaning to ask about this. From Serebii regarding the Shiny Charm:

This Key Item increases the likelihood that you will encounter Shiny Pokémon. When you have the item in your bag, then the chances of encountering Shiny Pokémon in the wild is increased to 300% of normal, making it a 1 in 2,730.6 chance. If, however, you're using the Masuda Method to breed, it increased it from 1 in 1,365.3 down to 1 in 1024.
As of Pokémon X & Y, the rate increases from the standard 1 in 4096 to 1 in 1365.3.

1. Have the above numbers always been that way, or is it something with this gen?
2. I imagine part two also includes ORAS? Not that it would help with Heatran. Though am getting quite close to the wild chance # right now on Heatran.
I know it's not a guarantee and you could do three times that and still not see shiny. But Iike to at least give myself some kind of hope.

Edit 2: Questions above would be nice to be answered still, but did an encounter while talking to someone on Facebook and shiny popped up. XD Holding hope on GAF still wins the day I suppose. Was a bit surprised to look down from the message and see the purple eyes I was looking for. :O Time to catch...

...and it's a girl. Attempt #2247

IMG_2114_zps1vbdad6n.jpg

Rash - 18 - 19 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 2 - 3 / 0 - 1 / 30 - 31

It's meh, but it's a shiny with my OT. :3

gosox333

I'm back with more requests

Still need a Seviper and Lileep if anybody has any laying around.

Also need a Kyogre and a Latias. I can offer up Groudon, Rayquayza, Latios, Yveltal, Kyurem, Virizion, Terrakion, or Cobalion for either of those two.

Natures/items don't matter, just trying to fill a dex.

Muku

Also need a Kyogre and a Latias. I can offer up Groudon, Rayquayza, Latios, Yveltal, Kyurem, Virizion, Terrakion, or Cobalion for either of those two.

I have a Kygore and Latias you can have. I keep extra legendaries around for folks.

I've now got a Seviper and a Lileep that you can have.

gosox333

I have a Kygore and Latias you can have. I keep extra legendaries around for folks.

oh cool

do you want any of the legendaries I mentioned? Scratch Deoxys and Groudon off that list tho, I guess I don't have those. Could've sworn I did :/

FC?

EDIT: thanks Linkandzelda! you are one awesome dude

Muku

oh cool

do you want any of the legendaries I mentioned? Scratch Deoxys and Groudon off that list tho, I guess I don't have those. Could've sworn I did :/

FC?

EDIT: thanks Linkandzelda! you are one awesome dude

Naw, I'm good. Did you get them already? I see the edit. My FC is on my profile if you still need it. (Add non JPN one.)

Hey guys, just saw this on Bulbanews! Sorry if it's old news, but they're giving out a shiny Rayquaza at EB in Australia.
Awesome.

I heard the OT name changes depending on the (European) language you picked for the game, so I assume it's coming over to Europe soon?
Please.

just a reminder
hoopa distribution is coming soon
its a serial code , will work on NA systems
Nice.

Please be tradeable, please be tradeable, please be tradeable.

(If you didn't know, Maxsoft's previous Shiny Rayquaza can't be traded online because of a bug.)

Busaiku

Is anyone willing to spare any good Dedene, Emolga, Pachirisu, Jolteon, or Rotom?
Don't have too much I can offer besides Pikachu, Whimsicott, Cinccino, Flareon, Goodra, Mawile, or Clefable.

I can breed any random breedable Pokemon though, and I do have Pokerus.

Muku

Yar, not sure why, but whatever floats their boat.

Hopefully it's because their customer service doesn't extend globally and not because tney're backwards.

Pokemon fans always find a way anyway : P

I am sure it's because they want to try to maintaing whatever they potentially give away to folks within their region, but we know how that goes. It's all good though. Will just wait on US distribution.

Qurupeke

Done with my Pikachu for the competition. I ended up with a Lonely one with 31 on everything other than Sp.Def. along with Volt Tackle. It's a glass cannon. I'm not sure if I should go for a speed nature but I think I prefer this one. I'm still thinking of the eve spread though. I'd like mixed attacker one, considering that its not very fast but maybe it's risky to not invest on speed.

Muku

Sharpedo is to be given at Worlds

Hm, I like it. Any particular reason why Sharpedo? No complaints, because I actually like it's something different. Plus Sharpedo is a boss in ORAS. Will always have a guaranteed spot in my ORAS games.

Qurupeke

Hm, I like it. Any particular reason why Sharpedo? No complaints, because I actually like it's something different. Plus Sharpedo is a boss in ORAS. Will always have a guaranteed spot in my ORAS games.
I guess it's just interesting as a Pokemon for competitive battling. And that's thanks to ORAS.

Muku

Oh wow, Poke Transporter is exceptionally annoying to use.

Yes it is. The designer of that program should feel bad. On the up side, once you transfer all off, then you don't have to go back to it. I set aside a day and did that. Transferred everything off the old games I wanted so wouldn't have to touch it again. (Unless for some reason I had to go back and transfer up, but probably would only be a box then at best and that's fine.)

gosox333

Should be my last request for a while, and it's an easy one too!

Could anybody trade and then trade back these Clamperls so I can evolve them?

Also if anybody has any ditto whatsoever I could have that'd be great. I decided last second I wanna do a living dex and need one to pump out babbies.

Muku

Should be my last request for a while, and it's an easy one too!

Could anybody trade and then trade back these Clamperls so I can evolve them?

Also if anybody has any ditto whatsoever I could have that'd be great. I decided last second I wanna do a living dex and need one to pump out babbies.

I can help you evolve the Clamperls. Did you want a specific nature or IV Ditto?

Muku

nah, anything's fine

you seriously kick ass, thanks so much

I'll send you the trade request

Alright, give me a moment to get on.

Sorry don't have an extra Ditto at the moment. Just my collection of different nature ones. As well as the few I keep around for IVs. :( I'd go to Pokemon Village and catch ya one but not sure I have something that wouldn't one shot it at the moment. x_x

gosox333

Alright, give me a moment to get on.

Sorry don't have an extra Ditto at the moment. Just my collection of different nature ones. As well as the few I keep around for IVs. :( I'd go to Pokemon Village and catch ya one but not sure I have something that wouldn't one shot it at the moment. x_x

nah it's fine, the clamper's are enough!

gosox333

Hope it gets ya just that bit closer to finishing. :)

Thanks again, it did! I officially have all Hoenn Pokemon I'd need to get using trading/wifi, all that's left if catching what I can get on my cart.

Still need a ditto if anybody has anything extra. Can't believe I didn't think to take mine out of my Black 2 file when I transferred all those guys to the bank :/

Muku

Thanks again, it did! I officially have all Hoenn Pokemon I'd need to get using trading/wifi, all that's left if catching what I can get on my cart.

Still need a ditto if anybody has anything extra. Can't believe I didn't think to take mine out of my Black 2 file when I transferred all those guys to the bank :/

You're welcome. Nice!

If you have Pokemon X/Y (not sure if you do) you can head to Pokemon Village. Out there you can catch Ditto. They come in at level 50.

On my Coballion hunt after Heatran...

gosox333

You're welcome. Nice!

If you have Pokemon X/Y (not sure if you do) you can head to Pokemon Village. Out there you can catch Ditto. They come in at level 50.

On my Coballion hunt after Heatran...

Yah I do, but I restarted after transferring guys to the bank and now I'm not that far.

Hiding Ditto behind Mirage spots was dumb. Come to think of it so was putting certain items there too. Ah well, maybe I'll get the cave tomorrow.

EDIT: holy balls just caught a Regirock on the first Pokeball. Are their catch rates higher in the remakes?

Muku

Yah I do, but I restarted after transferring guys to the bank and now I'm not that far.

Hiding Ditto behind Mirage spots was dumb. Come to think of it so was putting certain items there too. Ah well, maybe I'll get the cave tomorrow.

EDIT: holy balls just caught a Regirock on the first Pokeball. Are their catch rates higher in the remakes?

Congrats! Could just be luck. Only one I've had an easy time catching was Kyogre. Lugia, Heatran, and Latios were pains in the arse. So much so had to ultimately use Master Balls on them towards the end. So I'm thinking luck was on your side. :eek:

Edit: SHINY RAYRAY FOR ORAS IN NORTH AMERICA?! - ZOMG SHINY RAYRAY!
Found this out while sending in a job application. Thank god I was near end of it because I was having fits. Though now I have Shiny Rayquaza falling out of my lap. Dem WHF Rayrays feel sad now.

Muku

Can you farm one for me Muku? :)

Unfortunately, both AS and OR are in middle of games. However, since you were the first to ask, you can have the one from my OR if you'd like. :3 Farming Shiny Coballion on AS at the moment, but can do it on OR for ya. You want a specific nature?

Hegarol

Unfortunately, both AS and OR are in middle of games. However, since you were the first to ask, you can have the one from my OR if you'd like. :3 Farming Shiny Coballion on AS at the moment, but can do it on OR for ya. You want a specific nature?
No, any nature is fine. English language would be good though ;)

Top Bottom