• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

So I made a really stupid doubles team with the sole purpose of letting me wreck things with my imperfect shiny Scrafty, and it hasn't lost a match yet out of the 16 I've played with it. Take a gander at my last two games:

QBMW-WWWW-WWW5-9SB2

73SW-WWWW-WWW5-9SA8

I have no regrets.

Tirael

Still looking for a Tynamo with at least some IVs, (or even something in the Amorphous egg group like Ralts, Gastly, Rotom, or Pumpkaboo) and a Hustle Nidoran male with preferably a couple.

Anyone want to help me out?

onslack

Still looking for a Tynamo with at least some IVs, (or even something in the Amorphous egg group like Ralts, Gastly, Rotom, or Pumpkaboo) and a Hustle Nidoran male with preferably a couple.

Anyone want to help me out?

I can breed a Tynamo with 4/5 IV's and i have loads of 4/5 IV Hustle Nidoran males

FC is in my profile, pm me if you add me

Welp, that's the problem I had. I guess I never thought about checking to see if I was online! Thanks man.

no worries buddy, I had the same issue a while back haha

Quest1

Sigmaah. :( I hope your 3DS turns up soon. Hurts to see a regular go.

What spin said :(

Also, so I finally finished transferring over my competitive pkmns from last gen and goddamn if I want that little hexagon thing I have a ton of breeding. It's also left me with a ton of dupes, so if anyone needs some legendaries I probably have one. All I ask for is some good kalosian pkmn.

Willing to trade a Shiny Spoink for either of these Shinies...

Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
Vulpix/Ninetails
Ponyta/Rapidash
Scyther
Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar
Staryu/Starmie
Electrike/Manetric
Rayquaza
Shinx/Luxray
Fennekin
Doublade/Aegislash
Froakie

Friend code in Profile...pm interest. First come first serve.

With Pokebank's release, I've finally been motivated to attempt completing the Pokedex. I've finished Central Kalos and am nearly done with Coastal Kalos.

I was wondering if anyone with a Kalos native Moltres would be alright with loaning it to me for a second so I could get it counted in the Kalos dex. I have every legendary, so I'd be willing to loan one to fill in a dex entry. I could also breed any starter and give that for keeps. If neither of those are needed, I might still have some random Pokemon to loan to help fill in a dex entry.

If anyone is alright with helping, just PM me for details.

EDIT: Got it.

Wait, Sigmaah lost his 3DS?! :(

Yeah. :( Repost for new page:

Well guys, I guess my Pokemon journey ends here.

Had my DS like 2 days ago on my kitchen table, picked it up and moved it, now I can't find it. My memory is so bad that I can't even remember where I put it when I moved it from the table. Had everyone in the house look with me but it's not turning up. Been looking for like, 2 days now and just no luck. I'm thinking maybe my baby sister touched it, can't ask her where it is if she did touch it since she wouldn't remember. Sad to say it but I think it's gone for good.

I will miss you all and this thread, had a lot of fun with all of you in our journey together. I love PokeGAF.

If it turns up, you already know I'll be back. I'll keep looking for it and won't give up for now. I really do hope it turns up. Peace for now homies.

You'll be missed bro. I'm sure it'll turn up.

In other news, how are you guys using Bank so far? There's so much space, I think I'll start cleaning up my actual boxes in Y. Maybe just use the boxes in Y for mons that I've actually EV trained/IV bred and keep the rest in bank.

I feel like using bank to store the breeding rejects as I go for shinies but unless there's a release all feature it seems almost crazy to try that.

Seen 690 (due to Phione 706 will be the end point for me). I should have gotten into legendary trading on GTS sooner. Plus I seem to be getting lucky. A Shiny Latias for a Clefable. It has perfect IVs but quiet nature :(

MicH

Wooow, Parabolic Charge sounds amazing in double battles! Hits everyone on the field and you gain back half of their damage. Paired up with a Ground type this could be cool

Sigmaah

I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!! ALL MY WORK DIDN'T GO TO WASTE!!!

Y'all don't even know how depressed I was cause of that shit, I found it in my kitchen cabinet, guess I put it in there for safety lmao. It blended in with something so that's why I guess I didn't notice it earlier. Ahhhhhhh I'm so relieved. Deff gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

SeZMehK

I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!! ALL MY WORK DIDN'T GO TO WASTE!!!

Y'all don't even know how depressed I was cause of that shit, I found it in my kitchen cabinet, guess I put it in there for safety lmao. It blended in with something so that's why I guess I didn't notice it earlier. Ahhhhhhh I'm so relived. Deff gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

Welcome back! You have been missed! :p

Of course now that I'm at the seen 705 own 703 point I ended up reading shiny charm needs you to own the Pokemon so a little way to go. The 705 includes Phione I missed Mismagius. As for the other two, Articuno and Elektross...easy enough. Well Articuno is going to be tedium as I need to encounter it a few more times.

Edit: Yay for the lost Pokemon being found.

Tirael

Y'all don't even know how depressed I was cause of that shit, I found it in my kitchen cabinet, guess I put it in there for safety lmao. It blended in with something so that's why I guess I didn't notice it earlier. Ahhhhhhh I'm so relived. Deff gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

Oh man, I couldn't imagine losing my 3DS. I'm so glad you found it.

MicH

I just got a perfect HP Ice Helioptile

Helioptile - #694 (Timid)
Male (♂)
HP: 31
Att: 8 - 9
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Too bad it has Solar Power and not Dry Skin :/ I guess I can use this one if I ever decide to run a sun team

Got a Dry Skin one with 0 Attack and 20 Defense though.

macklelol

Glad to hear you find your 3DS! That must have been some really shitty few days without it.

NZerker12

Has anyone got a clone of a mewtwo with mewtwonite X to trade. I unfortunately need all my mega stones so I can't offer any of them.

I do have a V-Create Event Rayquaza to offer though.

MicH

Helioptile - #694 (Timid)
Male (♂)
HP: 31
Att: 0
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Wow, wow, wow!! It's.. perfect! Dry Skin, too :D

onslack

Y'all don't even know how depressed I was cause of that shit, I found it in my kitchen cabinet, guess I put it in there for safety lmao. It blended in with something so that's why I guess I didn't notice it earlier. Ahhhhhhh I'm so relieved. Deff gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

Congrats on finding your 3DS again buddy

MicH

Oh, extremely nice. How do you even tell what Defense it has in this situation?
I take it to the Battle Test facility in Lumiose as that automatically raises the Pokemon to level 50. Then I use an IV calculator to check the precise IVs. Be sure to save before you enter so you can just reset and not have to battle all the trainers

Tirael

I take it to the Battle Test facility in Lumiose as that automatically raises the Pokemon to level 50. Then I use an IV calculator to check the precise IVs. Be sure to save before you enter so you can just reset and not have to battle all the trainers

Oh neat. That is handy.

Sigmaah

Welcome back! You have been missed! :p

<3

Oh man, I couldn't imagine losing my 3DS. I'm so glad you found it.

Happy to see people showing the same feels as I am. Thank you <3

Glad to hear you find your 3DS! That must have been some really shitty few days without it.

Oh my god yes it was. Couldn't do anything without feeling sad. I was just like damn... How did I lose my baby!?! I wouldn't even be that sad if I lost my 3ds but the fact that it had my Y game in there with all my mons, just made me a depressed nut. Thanks for the support <3

Congrats on finding your 3DS again buddy

Thank you <3

What is the difference between the pokeball and the little red, white and blue icons in the National Pokedex?

Pokeball means that that Pokemon was caught in a non-Kalos game. So things like legendaries from past games and Pokemon you haven't yet bred or caught in the wild in X/Y will have it. The Kalos symbol means that you have the Pokemon with a Gen 6 OT.

Welcome back, Sig! Hahaha damn that was intense.

one_kill

I'm glad for you Sigmaah :D

Of course now that I'm at the seen 705 own 703 point I ended up reading shiny charm needs you to own the Pokemon so a little way to go. The 705 includes Phione I missed Mismagius. As for the other two, Articuno and Elektross...easy enough. Well Articuno is going to be tedium as I need to encounter it a few more times.

Edit: Yay for the lost Pokemon being found.
Who are you missing dude?

With Pokebank's release, I've finally been motivated to attempt completing the Pokedex. I've finished Central Kalos and am nearly done with Coastal Kalos.

I was wondering if anyone with a Kalos native Moltres would be alright with loaning it to me for a second so I could get it counted in the Kalos dex. I have every legendary, so I'd be willing to loan one to fill in a dex entry. I could also breed any starter and give that for keeps. If neither of those are needed, I might still have some random Pokemon to loan to help fill in a dex entry.

If you have a spare Milotic lying around, they're pretty good bait for Moltres.

Tiamant

I'm so close pokegaf, I'm only missing this:

OMASTAR
VIGOROTH
SEALEO
RAMPARDOS
BASTIODON
TYMPOLE
EELECTRIK

Please help me, GTS luck has run out for me :(

TWILT

Banned

Grats man. Happy to see you're still going to be here. :)

Awesome! I'm so happy for you. The saga continues it seems, lol.

Spinluck

hey great lugia, would you happen to have a non-shiny lugia with IV's and ideal nature?

it seems impossible to find!

fuck yea!!

Top Bottom