• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

I'm so close pokegaf, I'm only missing this:

OMASTAR
VIGOROTH
SEALEO
RAMPARDOS
BASTIODON
TYMPOLE
EELECTRIK

Please help me, GTS luck has run out for me :(

I think I got a spare Vigoroth lying around. I know I banked at least one up.

3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750

Kirlia

Banned
I DID IT! Finally got a shiny Phantump, male with Harvest! Haven't checked the IV values yet, but I'm very happy now!

Not sure if it's the result of getting the Shiny Charm yesterday, but again, thrilled at this.

EDIT: Has 5 IVs, Speed is the odd one out. I am okay with this!

I just completed the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. It's nice to be making some decent progress.

Also I already got Moltres, but thanks for the offers. I just edited the post.

one_kill

I DID IT! Finally got a shiny Phantump, male with Harvest! Haven't checked the IV values yet, but I'm very happy now!

Not sure if it's the result of getting the Shiny Charm yesterday, but again, thrilled at this.

EDIT: Has 5 IVs, Speed is the odd one out. I am okay with this!
What did you name it?

Kirlia

Banned
What did you name it?

Named it after one of my friends. He has a last name that is a little long and complex, so people shorten it and call him Kuwie. So I named my Phantump Kuwie.

On another note, turns out that one of my Celebi from last gen has perfect IVs in everything but Attack (which is 0). It also has a Modest nature. The catch? It is still CELEBI (all-caps) even post-transfer.

DaBoss

lol I just noticed the Bank Celebi is in a Luxury Ball. I wonder if they know about its popularity. Would be pretty cool if they do and if they do future events having Luxury Ball Pokemon appear.

TWILT

Banned
Just checked my Celebi...Bold Nature with 4/31/24/31/31/31. Not bad! HP IV bothers me to no end, but eh, prolly won't be using it for now.

KiraFA37

Wow, I'm kinda amazed how easy I'm getting legendaries for my HA Sableyes with 5IVs and recover. So for I've gotten Palkia, Giratina, Zekrom, Kyurem and Reshiram. I'm not really fond of the Giratina, it don't like its shiny color scheme. So does somebody want to trade a regular Giratina (or Kyogre) for my shiny Giratina? If not it's going back on GTS for a regular one.

Kirlia

Banned
Wow, I'm kinda amazed how easy I'm getting legendaries for my HA Sableyes with 5IVs and recover. So for I've gotten Palkia, Giratina, Zekrom, Kyurem and Reshiram. I'm not really fond of the Giratina, it don't like its shiny color scheme. So does somebody want to trade a regular Giratina (or Kyogre) for my shiny Giratina? If not it's going back on GTS for a regular one.

I would give you one of my Kyogre, but I can't trade right now, since my workplace doesn't have working Wifi. Do you mind waiting about three hours?

one_kill

edit beaten

L.O.R.D

special request guys
is it possible to have legit pokemon with special states ?
for example..i want a L 100 shiny mewtwo with 0 IV , and all his state are very low ( 20 HP , 30 SP,...etc )

i am thinking of this idea, if i have one of that pokemon in black 2
i can make 30 of him and transfer it to pokemon X
then go to the GTS and go to everyone how is asking legendary for his ratata of magikarp
they will get their legendary poekmon, but with bad states

one_kill

special request guys
is it possible to have legit pokemon with special states ?
for example..i want a L 100 shiny mewtwo with 0 IV , and all his state are very low ( 20 HP , 30 SP,...etc )

i am thinking of this idea, if i have one of that pokemon in black 2
i can make 30 of him and transfer it to pokemon X
then go to the GTS and go to everyone how is asking legendary for his ratata of magikarp
they will get their legendary poekmon, but with bad states
Don't bother dude lol!

Btw do you have any more Arceus?

i have some shiny giratina if you want.
Cool, what do you want for it?

Do you have any more 6IV shinies apart from Mew?

DaBoss

The people who are asking for legendaries from others on GTS will most likely not give a shit about its stats.

Personally, I couldn't care about the stats legendaries that are unusable on Battle Spot (i.e. Mewtwo).

Finally did it!

Bf5-8rzCcAEcq4J.jpg

Soodanim

Popped into friend safari while waiting for my mate so I could get a rhyperior and finish my Kalos dex, when I saw and caught a single Dragonair. After trading with my mate, I checked the Dragonair. Marvel Scale. Does anyone need one?

one_kill

Popped into friend safari while waiting for my mate so I could get a rhyperior and finish my Kalos dex, when I saw and caught a single Dragonair. After trading with my mate, I checked the Dragonair. Marvel Scale. Does anyone need one?
Ah, you might not be aware but Pokemon you catch in FS can have HA. Some of us here have bred HA Dratini and I would say it's pretty common.

ugoo18

Could someone explain how i would go about breeding a 5IV pokemon in White 2?

One of the Pokemon i want to breed needs the elemental tutor punches, all it has in Y is the elemental fang moves instead which frankly suck in comparison.

Sigmaah

Welcome back, Sig! Hahaha damn that was intense.

Hell fucking yeah it was! Glad to be back! <3

I'm glad for you Sigmaah :D

Thank you! <3

Grats man. Happy to see you're still going to be here. :)

Haha thank you my dude! Happy to be back!!!(and quickly too) <3

Awesome! I'm so happy for you. The saga continues it seems, lol.

Thank you my dude, appriciate it! Our pokemon journey continues!!! <3

fuck yea!!

HELL FUCKING YEAH!!! <3

Muku

I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!! ALL MY WORK DIDN'T GO TO WASTE!!!

Y'all don't even know how depressed I was cause of that shit, I found it in my kitchen cabinet, guess I put it in there for safety lmao. It blended in with something so that's why I guess I didn't notice it earlier. Ahhhhhhh I'm so relieved. Deff gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.

Wow glad you found it. Read your post other day and my heart sank. I'd be depressed if I lost mine as well. So much work...

Top Bottom