• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

pariah164

I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY!!! ALL MY WORK DIDN'T GO TO WASTE!!!

Y'all don't even know how depressed I was cause of that shit, I found it in my kitchen cabinet, guess I put it in there for safety lmao. It blended in with something so that's why I guess I didn't notice it earlier. Ahhhhhhh I'm so relieved. Deff gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.
Congrats! Losing stuff that's important to you sucks. Your flight or fight kicks in and you panic so bad... Yeah, been there. So happy you found it.

Quest1

I don't think I have you added. If SeZ has all of us, then he can start the multi if he wants :D

Having the pokemon center theme running at the office while I work is actually kinda nice. This is what nurse joy feels like haha. Waiting to hear the chime when you guys get it started.

Edit: send it again, hit the wrong button.

Soodanim

Ah, you might not be aware but Pokemon you catch in FS can have HA. Some of us here have bred HA Dratini and I would say it's pretty common.
Well thanks for taking my moment of joy from me you bastard whore. But seriously, I know non-horde can be HA in FS and I assumed that a lot of people would already have one, but the offer is there for anyone who doesn't. What's the HA chance on a FS monster?

I'm doing my hatching using hatching power 3 and having a talonflame (flame body) in my party. Is there something I'm missing to make this go quicker? I already do the auto-hatch trick in Lumiose.

one_kill

Well thanks for taking my moment of joy from me you bastard whore. But seriously, I know non-horde can be HA in FS and I assumed that a lot of people would already have one, but the offer is there for anyone who doesn't. What's the HA chance on a FS monster?

I'm doing my hatching using hatching power 3 and having a talonflame (flame body) in my party. Is there something I'm missing to make this go quicker? I already do the auto-hatch trick in Lumiose.
Not sure about the probability. The easiest way is using a Pokemon that can find out another's ability (e.g., Trace).

I'm not aware of any other hatching trick. I think eggs that are first in your party hatch faster than eggs placed second, third, etc. I usually have Talonflame at second and switch eggs around from time to time.

L.O.R.D

I'm not aware of any other hatching trick. I think eggs that are first in your party hatch faster than eggs placed second, third, etc. I usually have Talonflame at second and switch eggs around from time to time.

nope,all age have step count to hatch , depend on the pokemon
from 5000 to 10000
if you got the egg first, it will hatch the first

ugoo18

-_- after all those turns frozen Draco meteor misses..........

EDIT: Again, i think i'm done with Hydreigon for now.

Sigmaah

Wow glad you found it. Read your post other day and my heart sank. I'd be depressed if I lost mine as well. So much work...

Thank you <3 yeah man, that's what killed me the most, not even the 3ds, but the fact that all my work was so called gone. Countless hours cloning and collecting mons all down the drain just by a misplacement, thank god I found it, never letting that happen again!

Congrats! Losing stuff that's important to you sucks. Your flight or fight kicks in and you panic so bad... Yeah, been there. So happy you found it.

Thank you <3 I was panicking so much, shit was unreal. All I could think about was all the time I put in just for this to happen... I will always be putting my 3ds in 1 spot only now where no one besides me can access it. Gotta be 100% safe now!

Now that I got my ds back, I can finally buy black 2 and get in on that bank pleasure!!!

one_kill

Gonna try competitive ubers just to mix things up. Mega Mewtwo Y :X This is going to be fun!

Hopefully my hastily assembled team does well.

MicH

Just now realized why Ludicolo is so fast. Swift Swim. Damn! Should've went for ice Shard

Very happy with my Kingler though. So happy to finally use him!

Quest1

Finally, the pineapple got to flex a little bit!

GG's guys, more again later.

Also, one_kill, later on you wanna help me transfer those mega pebbles from X to Y?

And I'll play ubers with you too, once i figure out what items to slap on these beasts.

one_kill

Finally, the pineapple got to flex a little bit!

GG's guys, more again later.

Also, one_kill, later on you wanna help me transfer those mega pebbles from X to Y?

And I'll play ubers with you too, once i figure out what items to slap on these beasts.
Yeah, after this match I'm currently doing

How many items are you transferring?

Top Bottom