• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

DaBoss

I am confused at what I am looking at...
It basically is a sample consisting of a bunch of people who have the Shiny Charm using the Masuda Method and having them report their progress. They keep count of their total eggs hatched and total amount of shinies hatched.

This sample should help determine whether the Shiny Charm makes a difference for the Masuda Method. Right now the average seems to indicate that a shiny will appear once in every 451 eggs.

Aggrotek

It basically is a sample consisting of a bunch of people who have the Shiny Charm using the Masuda Method and having them report their progress. They keep count of their total eggs hatched and total amount of shinies hatched.

This sample should help determine whether the Shiny Charm makes a difference for the Masuda Method. Right now the average seems to indicate that a shiny will appear once in every 451 eggs.

Thank you for dumbing it down. :D

Aggrotek

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!

n5SoB1Il.jpg

31/x/x/31/31/31
Which is perfectly fine for a Choice Specs Noivern. :D

Muku

Have a few things left over from other day, and a couple of new things. Stuck inside today cuz of snow, so kind of bored. :(

x1 Keldeo

@Aggo: Holy shit congrats!! That is a thing of beauty...

KiraFA37

Have a few things left over from other day, and a couple of new things. Stuck inside today cuz of snow, so kind of bored. :(

x2 Shiny 6IV Mew
x1 Darkrai
x3 Deoxys
x3 Keldeo

Can I have a Deoxys? Anything special you want in return?

DaBoss

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!

n5SoB1Il.jpg

31/x/x/31/31/31
Congrats!

If I got a shiny Noibat, I wouldn't evolve it. Shiny Noibat>Shiny Noivern

x2 Shiny 6IV Mew
x1 Darkrai
x3 Deoxys
x3 Keldeo

I would like a Deoxys.

Though if someone else needs the 2 other Deoxys, they can have it. I already have 2, but I want 4 for each form.

Gvaz

Banned

It's nice that the more eggs hatched the better chance of you getting shinies happens,

but that guy there at the top hatched 4100 eggs before he got 10 shinies. If you estimate that hatching 1 egg takes about 2 minutes, and assume he's got a full set of eggs of five on him, and you assume that switching these out for more eggs is done in a semi fast way, say like 3 minutes total of overhead to switch out and travel for each complete party of eggs, then that means he spent (lets say 15 minutes, being generous to hatch a complete party and switch out new ones and keep going without stopping or doing other things) that means he spent 205.95 HOURS doing nothing but driving up and down the road. 206 hours for ten shinies. Shinies that may or may not have max ivs.

I don't know about you, but that's not worth it at all. Maybe if this was at a rate of like say, 1 shiny every 50 hatches, or at worst 1 shiny every 100 hatches sure that'd be fine. but 1 in FIVE HUNDRED? No way not even going to bother with that garbage.

DaBoss

Actually, nevermind on the Deoxys, it can go to people who need them. I'll just get them one way or another lol. I wish the GTS negotiations from BW(2) was in X/Y as well.

Muku

Actually, nevermind on the Deoxys, it can go to people who need them. I'll just get them one way or another lol. I wish the GTS negotiations from BW(2) was in X/Y as well.

It's cool. I figure folks need the Deoxys, so it's why I tackled it. I'll be doing some more soon. So you can nab it.

KiraFA37

I am now available! Are we already 3DS buddies? If not, my FC is in my profile and my IGN is Aimee.
I believe we aren't, I'll add you and send a trade request, FC is in my profile and IGN is Calum. In other news, I can't add "KiraFA37" in my PSS status and I don't see the offensive part in it :/

Kirlia

Banned
I believe we aren't, I'll add you and send a trade request, FC is in my profile and IGN is Calum. In other news, I can't add "KiraFA37" in my PSS status and I don't see the offensive part in it :/

All righty! I have added you. By the way, the Kyogre is from Japan, if that's okay (all of my other Kyogre have dumb nicknames). I know some people can be particular about where the Pokemon they get comes from.

Also, I think I'm going to begin my search for all the Vivillon forms. I already have quite a few, including the Ocean pattern, but I still need some like Sandstorm, River, Garden...

one_kill

Muku, do you have any Keldeo left? Can you hold one for me?

Quest, just going to take a shower. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Also, just wondering if anyone's got a 6IV Victini. PM me or post here and we can hopefully arrange something.

n5SoB1Il.jpg

31/x/x/31/31/31

A late congrats on the Noibat! And I see you're working on a Meinfoo too. Hopefully you'll get him faster than the bat right?

Quest1

Thanks one_kill!

I was gonna give you good breeding rejects but I realized most of those are Bank'd.

If you wanna battle Ubers sometime lemme know!

Congrats!

If I got a shiny Noibat, I wouldn't evolve it. Shiny Noibat>Shiny Noivern

How does everyone feel about cloning shiny Pokemon? Like, hatch a shiny Noibat, clone it or have someone help you and evolve one into Noivern.

I do it for all my Shiny Pokemon
Gulpin -> Guplin and Swalot
Piloswine -> Piloswine and Mamoswine

I'm glad I cloned the Piloswine. Golden fur rules. Shiny Mamoswine looks like a booger.

ugoo18

How does everyone feel about cloning shiny Pokemon? Like, hatch a shiny Noibat, clone it or have someone help you and evolve one into Noivern.

I do it for all my Shiny Pokemon
Gulpin -> Guplin and Swalot
Piloswine -> Piloswine and Mamoswine

I'm glad I cloned the Piloswine. Golden fur rules. Shiny Mamoswine looks like a booger.

I do it for all of the competitive shinies i hatch, the clones i keep as trophies rather than for trading as well as backups.

El_Chino

x1 Shiny 6IV Mew
x1 Darkrai
x1 Deoxys
x3 Keldeo

Can I have a Deoxys or Darkrai?!
FC:0189-9626-7175
ign: Gio

Muku

Cool sorry about that. Getting ready to head out and think I may have missed it.

Edit: no prob one. :D

You're welcome, El!

WonderPup

Does anyone have a Heat Wave Litwik they're willing to trade away? I can offer the following in return:

Two Imposter Dittos at 31 HP
Three assorted Timid Gastlies at 3 IVs
Two Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (counting the 0 speed)
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
One Calm Prankster Sableye at 31/31/31/x/x/31 (Recover egg move)
Two Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Seven Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Relaxed Healer Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Adamant Clear Body Beldums with 4 IVs
One Adamant Mawile at 31/31/x/x/31/31(Ice Fang egg move)
Three Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed) (Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero) (Ice Fang egg move)
Nine Quiet Solosis with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Nine Quiet Solosis at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Three Quiet Mareeps with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
One Quiet Mareep at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Ten Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (M) with 4 IVs
Eight Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (F) with 4 IVs

SeZMehK

@MicH: I have a present for you. A shiny male timid hustle nidoran.

It hatched in the 63rd egg out of 65 eggs.

Nidoran-M - #032 (Timid)
Male (♂) Hustle
HP: 31
Att: 16 - 19
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 26 - 27

I really am damn lucky! I am trying to clone it for you. No luck. Stupid timing. Lol, I got the clone now.

I have an extra Jirachi from the GameCube disk if anyone can find me a shiny Goomy. I don't care if it is a clone.

I also have the Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina from the GameStop event. I'll give any/all for a Goomy. :(

Aggrotek

I have a few 31/31/31/x/31/31 Mienfoo if anyone is interested in trading.

They have the moves:

Feint
Baton Pass
Me First
Knock Off

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So, is it possible to transfer Pokémon from a box other than Box 1, or do I have to keep moving Pokémon to Box 1 after each transfer?

Top Bottom