• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

mylasthope

Neo Member
Have a few things left over from other day, and a couple of new things. Stuck inside today cuz of snow, so kind of bored. :(

x1 Shiny 6IV Mew
x2 Keldeo

@Aggo: Holy shit congrats!! That is a thing of beauty...

Any chance you still have that Mew? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Usobuko

Banned
I'll join you guys for a multi battle tmr, finally done with all the visitings.

One_kill, MicH, Muku I should be able to get the pokemons you want by tomorrow. Circumstances allow me to be much faster than usual.

Quest1

So, for anyone up, I've spent the last day and a half transferring over a ton of pkmn from my White 2 cart and ended up with extras:

Mini-giveaway/trading block:

1 x 5/6 IV Jolly Jirachi
1 x Modest Shiny Blastoise
----
1 x Bold Regenerator 5IV Shiny Slowbro

If you have any Kalosian exclusive 5IV pokemon that you cloned or are willing to part with, I'll take 'em for any of the above, but for the most part its first come first serve. I'd rather give them to you guys than try and haggle over at gfaqs. PM me offers and such.

Actually, what I need more than anything are competitive battle items. Eviolite, Choice items, status orbs, weakness policy, balloons, vests, red cards, etc. If you have any extras of those, you can have whatever.

one_kill

So, for anyone up, I've spent the last day and a half transferring over a ton of pkmn from my White 2 cart and ended up with extras:

3 x 5/6 IV Jolly Jirachi
1 x Timid 6IV Ditto
1 x Jolly 5IV Terrakion
1 x Bold Regenerator 5IV Slowbro

If you have any Kalosian exclusive 5IV pokemon that you cloned or are willing to part with, I'll take 'em for any of the above, but for the most part its first come first serve. I'd rather give them to you guys than try and haggle over at gfaqs. PM me offers and such.
PM'd

One_kill, MicH, Muku I should be able to get the pokemons you want by tomorrow. Circumstances allow me to be much faster than usual.
Looking forward to it :D

Muku

Awesome, sounds good!

mylasthope

Neo Member

3 x 5/6 IV Jolly Jirachi
1 x Timid 6IV Ditto
----
1 x Bold Regenerator 5IV Shiny Slowbro

PM'd.

Muku

Hey Muku, are you missing any more Pokemon?

Getting Latias, which will be sweet. Once I get that I'll only be missing Mew (non shiny), Kyogre, and Manaphy for legendaries and event Poke's.

Edit: Also, if anyone is interested, still have one Keldeo left. Things went like hotcakes today. :)

Edit 2: As a side note, if I don't respond this evening, electricity probably went out, so my bad... I say this as our light flicker. This will be a crappy night if power goes out.

one_kill

Getting Latias, which will be sweet. Once I get that I'll only be missing Mew (non shiny), Kyogre, and Manaphy for legendaries and event Poke's.

Edit: Also, if anyone is interested, still have one Keldeo left. Things went like hotcakes today. :)
I can lend you a Manaphy, Mew, and Kyogre if you're willing to clone one of each for yourself.

Edit: Just read your edit. Maybe tomorrow instead lol

LegoArmo

Feel a bit of the magic is gone now, with Bank out and all the cloning and hacked Pokes (not that I haven't partaken myself). Someone just traded me a shiny Kyogre on the GTS, and the most excitement I could muster was "oh, cool".

I guess now is the time to get into competitive battling and enjoy the game for a whole different reason. I want to come up with a truly original competitive team.

Hey. Trying to finish up my dex, can offer the following:

Shiny Ditto (Mild, 2 perfect IVs caught in Friend Safari)
Shiny Dragonite (Modest, traded from White 2)
Shiny Giratina (Lax, from Event last year)

Looking for any of these, good stats/nature is a bonus but not needed :)

Lugia
Ho-Oh
Jirachi
Deoxys
Arceus
Darkrai
Genesect

Cheers!

MicH

@MicH: I have a present for you. A shiny male timid hustle nidoran.

It hatched in the 63rd egg out of 65 eggs.

Nidoran-M - #032 (Timid)
Male (♂) Hustle
HP: 31
Att: 16 - 19
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 26 - 27

I really am damn lucky! I am trying to clone it for you. No luck. Stupid timing. Lol, I got the clone now.
I have no words. 65 eggs! God damn :D And it's perfect, too! Thank you so much for doing this! :D This is absolutely amazing!! :D

StarVigil

More or less the same story here. Spent hours to get all of my Pokemon to Pokemon Y last night and besides some breeding I also need most of the event Pokemon to finish my dex.
I could offer you more or less any of the legendary from the early gens ( Kyogre, Groudon, Latias, Cresselia, Dialga, etc).
I also have like over 50 shiny Pokemon, just PM me with something you look for and I'll check, if I have it (kinda feel like a dealer here :D)
Edit: Also got some Pokemon with Pokerus, if anyone is looking for that.

Here are the ones I'm looking for:

Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Jirachi
Deoxys

Really don't care about nature, stats or cloned. I just wanna fill up my dex and then go chill on a mountain or something. :D

MicH

Anyone have any Sheer Force Nidoran rejects that they don't need?
You know I have a lot haha. Do you want a female in a luxury ball or doesn't it matter?

My FC is 2836-0194-8979. I already added you. My ingame name is Michael

ugoo18

You know I have a lot haha. Do you want a female in a luxury ball or doesn't it matter?

My FC is 2836-0194-8979. I already added you. My ingame name is Michael

Thanks lol

Nah pokeball doesn't matter to me, i'll go online now.

ugoo18

I'm not familiar with Nidoran breeding but can i get a male from using a female and ditto and can i get a female from using a male and ditto?

Finalow

so, uhm, 2 questions:

1. is the only single battle in matchmaking 3v3 level cap 50? Can I do 6v6 or level 100? It sucks if I can't.

also why the fuck there are no rules, if you challange a friend you can set rules, but in the "battle spot" you can't. people can use banned/op-as-fuck pokémons or moves. like, if I had my old Breloom with spore I could just put to sleep the entire enemy team. gg no re.

2. I'd say that some pokémons are not being recognized by the poké transfer, probably because they're are not really legit. now, some of them, still not legit, DID get through the poké transfer and I have no idea why. is there maybe a way to get all my pokémons from B&W2 back? Something like a way to tell the poké transfer "hey those are actually legit".
to be honest it's just an old team that I wanted to try out and didn't want to actually start breeding and do all that stuff.

one_kill

Has anyone been lucky enough to get a 4-5IV good nature Xerneas?

Edit: Apparently there's a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid one. Does anyone here have it?

Hobobloke

so, uhm, 2 questions:

1. is the only single battle in matchmaking 3v3 level cap 50? Can I do 6v6 or level 100? It sucks if I can't.

also why the fuck there are no rules, if you challange a friend you can set rules, but in the "battle spot" you can't. people can use banned/op-as-fuck pokémons or moves. like, if I had my old Breloom with spore I could just put to sleep the entire enemy team. gg no re.

The lack of a 6v6 matchmaking option was something that also really disappointed me considering it was my first pokemon game with online capability and I'd been playing on battle sims previously.

Have pretty much gone back to them now though I finally seem to have found a new team I'm happy with so might get back into it with the motivation to breed them

Usobuko

Banned
I'll be around 10 hrs later. I got your stuff one_kill, MicH.

Muku you have to wait a while since I'll only be getting latias on Sunday.

MicH

I suddenly want to breed a Furfrou. That bulk, it is so delicious! I wish my shiny one was even half-decent :/ Shiny Furfrou looks amazing!

Sounds good, I have your stuff ready for you

I just got 4 BP from Pokemon Bank. Really liking this. I need to get Sludge Wave for my new shiny Nidoking (thanks to SeZ :D) and I'm too lazy to grind for it. I'm currently at 22. 10 more to go!

freoleo29

So i'm watching a stream and some dude managed to get a contrary Snivy over, not even sure how,
Nintendo did a great job at hack checks :p

Miutsu

Usobuko you keep forgetting me! :'(

On that note, anything in particular you want for the ditto? I don't have much rare other than some 4/5 IV Pokemon

Quest1

I forgot who "Chris" was here, but real good game!

That's me!

It was my first attempt at using singles trick room. It was not successful haha. Whenever you wanna play again, just challenge. I have 7 boxes of competitives I transferred over and am trying to figure out teams so you're always gonna see different stuff from me. It's impossible to find a good 6v6 since all I can do is challenge passerbys lol

MicH

That's me!

It was my first attempt at using singles trick room. It was not successful haha. Whenever you wanna play again, just challenge. I have 7 boxes of competitives I transferred over and am trying to figure out teams so you're always gonna see different stuff from me. It's impossible to find a good 6v6 since all I can do is challenge passerbys lol
Yeah, I find it hard to use Trick Room is single as well, however it is amazing in doubles

Quest1

Yeah, I find it hard to use Trick Room is single as well, however it is amazing in doubles

Never tried it in there either. I've always battled really fast. Any tips for team building?

Edit: specifically, how do you keep it on the field for more than the initial five turns?

Top Bottom