• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Awww yes. I need to travel back in the past and give myself a high five; I collected all of the Unown forms in my Pearl version. Saves me time wrangling them up for Bank.

Magnus

Well, I'm glad we get the whole month with Pokémon bank and transporter. It may just take me that long to transfer all of these boxes over one by one by one.

Should I wait to beat the elite 4 before doing ev stuff? Does something unlock or do I have access to everything I need?

First time delving into this and I can't wait to build a perfect scizor. God I love that he was one of the few with mega evolutions.

I'm still 5 routes away from catching a scyther though. When does gts become available? I might want to cheat myself and get one early.

Should I wait to beat the elite 4 before doing ev stuff? Does something unlock or do I have access to everything I need?

First time delving into this and I can't wait to build a perfect scizor. God I love that he was one of the few with mega evolutions.

I'm still 5 routes away from catching a scyther though. When does gts become available? I might want to cheat myself and get one early.
Yeah. Wait until you are done with the E4. Scyther is available right before you are about to challenge the E4 too lol.

Nothing is stopping you from getting it early though. GAF/GTS/Wonder Trade can help.

one_kill

Awww yes. I need to travel back in the past and give myself a high five; I collected all of the Unown forms in my Pearl version. Saves me time wrangling them up for Bank.
Me too!

I've got every single one including another O
I remember writing "I LOVE YOU" using Unowns to show my wife haha

Tantalus

Neo Member
No problem, hope you get there soon. I've been thinking about building an eviolite Porygon2 at some point, so maybe you can return the favor if you're around!

Zantar

Neo Member
I dunno if this has been posted since I haven't really been following the thread, but for those of you guys who are transferring large amounts of boxes with pokebank one by one:

Press start or select to change the mouse cursor to green. This allows you to select and move things in a group, making it much much faster to move entire boxes :)

WonderPup

Does anyone have a Heat Wave Litwik they're willing to trade away? I can offer the following in return:

Two Imposter Dittos at 31 HP
Three assorted Timid Gastlies at 3 IVs
Two Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (counting the 0 speed)
Three Quiet Claunchers at 3 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
One Calm Prankster Sableye at 31/31/31/x/x/31 (Recover egg move)
Two Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Seven Relaxed Aroma Veil Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Relaxed Healer Spritzees with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero)
Two Adamant Clear Body Beldums with 4 IVs
One Adamant Mawile at 31/31/x/x/31/31(Ice Fang egg move)
Three Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed) (Ice Fang egg move)
Four Brave Mawiles with 4 IVs (speed is NOT zero) (Ice Fang egg move)
Nine Quiet Solosis with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
Nine Quiet Solosis at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Three Quiet Mareeps with 4 IVs (counting 0 speed)
One Quiet Mareep at 31/x/31/31/31/x
Ten Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (M) with 4 IVs
Eight Timid Own Tempo Espurrs (F) with 4 IVs

Quoting and Reposting this for the (relatively) new page.

MicH

I have some spare female No Guard Karrablast with all the good egg moves (in luxury balls) if anyone wants one. They're Brave and some have 0 SpA and/or 0 Speed

DaBoss

I have some spare female No Guard Karrablast with all the good egg moves (in luxury balls) if anyone wants one. They're Brave and some have 0 SpA and/or 0 Speed
I don't think there is a scenario where it matters your Sp Atk is as low as possible for physical attackers.

MicH

I don't think there is a scenario where it matters your Sp Atk is as low as possible for physical attackers.
I know and I wasn't really going for it, but I somehow ended up passing it down to the children. Maybe it will be nice to have in the future

Muku

I can lend you a Manaphy, Mew, and Kyogre if you're willing to clone one of each for yourself.

Edit: Just read your edit. Maybe tomorrow instead lol

Yeah. Didn't end up losing power, but it kept flickering, constantly turning my computer off so I gave up for the night. LOL. That would be amazing! Also, I forgot to add, do you have a non shiny Mew and non shiny Shaymin? I like to add normals to my living Dex.

I'll be around 10 hrs later. I got your stuff one_kill, MicH.

Muku you have to wait a while since I'll only be getting latias on Sunday.

That's fine. Have a while to go to finish my dex.

Sigmaah

Shiny 6v gligar with agility and baton and 31/31/31/31/31/0 shiny Adamant karrablast obtained! Too bad I can't have a shiny karrablast with drill run tho :<

Oh well, sacrifices are made for dem dope colors!

Muku

Oh, I also have today for trade:

x3 Victini

Think I'll probably randomly clone from time to time, but will take requests mostly. Working on getting last few event legendaries. Have a few legendaries in shiny form. If interested in them or need help with something else, send me a PM. Easier to know what folks want than potentially cloning stuff that stick around for a while.

Usobuko

Banned
Finally managed to pass the ditto to Miutsu, darn, that took me like 10+ tries because of my sketchy connection. Now, I'm afraid of doing multis today.

Enjoy your ditto, time to breed a team.

Muku

Man, I really wish they'd not allow folks to put up event Pokemon to ask for. I'd like to potentially do trading online, but can't do the impossible. Makes me wonder if most folks know you can't get it that way.

Well I just spent half an hour reading about breeding perfect iv and effective ev training. I am overwhelmed.

My perfect scizor is farther away than I thought.

Usobuko

Banned
Anyone has these with flawless iv/nature? Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Groundon, trio Golems, Giratina, Palkia, Cresselia, Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde?

Meh, 15 more.

MicH

Can I get someone to help me evolve my Karrablast? You need a Shelmet to do it

EDIT Oh, and my Slowpoke into a Slowking :D

Muku

Can I get someone to help me evolve my Karrablast? You need a Shelmet to do it

EDIT Oh, and my Slowpoke into a Slowking :D

Sure, give me a sec to finish this trade and I'll help. Have a Shelmet on me.

Edit: Okay, on if you need help still.

ugoo18

What's with the use of OHKO moves now?

Before Bank came outside Japan i never saw it and now i've seen Sheer Cold, Fissure and Horn Drill within my last 3 matches on Battle spot.

Muku

I was just about to comment on it. The guy who did that sounds like a fun guy lol

Thank you very much for helping me :D

Haha... I'm assuming it was a mistake. I hope it was. I'm tempted to keep it for giggles.

You're welcome! :D

Wow, after raiding all my games at first glance, I found that [this] is all I need to finish my Living Pokedex.

I should mention that its not like I need some of them for Dex Entry though. It's just that I don't have the forms for some currently (as they're evolved, traded etc)

Pretty neat, gonna see if I can hammer it out this week and finish getting everything I need.

one_kill

Doing ubers. Kyogre vs Darkrai. Kyogre's asleep due to Dark Void. I just leave it in so I can switch safely. So after three turns, its down to red health. Then the unthinkable happens... HYPER BEAM from the Darkrai! What a dumb move! Funnily enough, my Kyogre survives it and OHKOs with Hydro Pump!

Oh, I also have today for trade:

x3 Victini

Think I'll probably randomly clone from time to time, but will take requests mostly. Working on getting last few event legendaries. Have a few legendaries in shiny form. If interested in them or need help with something else, send me a PM. Easier to know what folks want than potentially cloning stuff that stick around for a while.
Can I have one?

Also, I have a non shiny Mew. So I'll lend you the three sometime soon. :D

macklelol

GGs RoySNFR. All that sun kinda screwed me over, and Entei getting wrecked at the beginning meant I really had no chance for the rest of the battle. Should probably rethink this team I made up on the spot, haha.

God, that last part of the second battle was so boring and annoying, though. I really should have just forfeited earlier. Probably would've saved us both like 10 minutes.

Top Bottom