• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
Is there anyone here who has any extra Jungle, Sun and/or Garden Vivillon? They're the only patterns that I have left to get.

Usobuko

Banned
No prob. I'm busy with training right now and maxing out style.

FC: 4656-7026-1968

No worries, I can always wait. We'll set up a date I guess, thanks once again. Will send you my FC.

Is there anyone here who has any extra Jungle, Sun and/or Garden Vivillon? They're the only patterns that I have left to get.

Mine's Jungle. I can trade with you tomorrow. I won't evolve it for ya though.

one_kill

Damn, I got caught off guard by Magician Delphox. Never knew what it did so it took me by surprise when it stole my Kyogre's AV.

One_kill are you still here?
Yeah, PM me with what you need. I'll put time aside to get them for you.

I am a freaking idiot.

I totally forgot that Pokebank doesn't let Pokémon hold their hold items.

I put in all the Pokémon I had on my physical X version into the Pokebank so I can eventually put my battle team in my digital Y battle box when I start a new save but I left their hold items on them and got rid of my X game with the items still on it.
Dude :(

Kirlia

Banned
I'm pretty sure I've asked this question before, but I've forgotten so I'll ask again. Where are you getting the nicknames from? Just curious :p

It varies. In this case, I looked up names related to the word jungle. Apparently, both of those names mean "from the forest."

Shiny #18

MjFxHN1.jpg

I had a Stunfisk Endure my OHKO Close Combat, kill my Infernape and endure again with his Focus Band and paralyze my Metagross with Thunderbolt. After the parahax, it endured for another two turns via Focus Band as it Flail spammed.

Pokemon.

ugoo18

Anyone know the exact amount of damage a rocky helmet + rough skin combo would deal to the opponent?

EDIT: Nvm i worked it out.

quabba

So with the bank up are Pokemon hacked to have their unreleased dream world abilities appearing or is the hack checker good enough to stop them coming through?

CrimsonN0

So with the bank up are Pokemon hacked to have their unreleased dream world abilities appearing or is the hack checker good enough to stop them coming through?

Someone on GAF has some.
Apparently they can be played with friends, but can't be played on Battle Spot or traded to anyone.

Can anybody here teach me how to calculate IVs?
It's pretty simple. Get your Pokémon to a decently high level either through Rare Candies/exp or temporarily auto raise them in wireless battles, write down their stats and level, input them into here (Making sure to input any and all EVs as well), ???, profit!

If anyone is interested, one of the three secret legendaries (D) is in the latest CoroCoro leak as the mascot to the latest movie (Cocoon of Destruction).

If anyone is interested, one of the three secret legendaries (D) is in the latest CoroCoro leak as the mascot to the latest movie (Cocoon of Destruction).
It looks great. There's no way it
can't be related to Carbink somehow
!

I have a 0 Speed Ditto you can borrow if you want
That would've been nice, but after having that guy in Kiloude examine a ton of my breeding Ditto, I ended up finding one with no speed. Passing it down would be much easier with a 5 max IV/0 Speed Ditto, but I'm managing. Lol. Thanks anyway!

Yep I have them. I tryed to trade them off and they wouldn't get sent to anyone.

It's achieved by setting the Hidden Ability Flag to a certain value so that the ability will be the Hidden Ability but the Pokémon has its regular ability instead. So say we have a Snivy it will have the ability Overgrow but have the Flag on. If done correctly it will able to be transfered by Poké Transporter. Once sent by Poké Transporter to Bank it changes the ability to its Hidden Ability automatically as the flag is on.

There's a list of things you can and can't do with them that I updated from GameFAQs the other day:

- CAN be brought through Pokebank.
- CAN be used in Wifi battles against friends.
- CAN be traded by infrared.
- CAN be used in Battle Masion.
- CAN pass down contrary via breeding to create one born in Kalos.
- CAN'T be traded via Wifi, even if born in Kalos.
- CAN'T be wonder traded, even if born in Kalos.
- WON'T show up on GTS search even though you CAN upload it on GTS.
- CAN'T be traded as an egg (Except ones that get Overgrow).

DryvBy

How impossible is it to get a Mew these days? That's the one Pokemon I've always wanted and I really don't know an easy way to obtain one.

Last night I got a Shiny Weepinbell. I had to stare at the horde for about 15 seconds to work out which one the shiny was.

I also decided to get an Intimidate Scraggy. That horde is annoying *switch out and get 4 lots of sand attack thrown at you, good luck getting entertainment to land there*

Muku

Actually, speaking of CoroCoro, is it this months issue that is going to have the pokemon card in it?

mylasthope

Neo Member
So close to finishing the Kalos pokedox. Any chance someone could trade me the following pokemon for completion purposes? I will trade them back immediately.

gliscor, tyranitar, aggron.

one_kill

Can you use these clones/hacks to play online too? I'd feel a little guilty owning a hacked but clones are okay.
Yeah you can. Don't feel bad because others use it. When I play competitive ubers, I always use hacked legendaries simply because they have good IVs and nature.

Clones can also be of hacked Pokemon.

route 13
the doors for power plant
there are 4 doors, only one is open , the rest is closed
Oh, you're right. Would be cool if they can be opened.

Top Bottom