• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

DryvBy

Yeah you can. Don't feel bad because others use it. When I play competitive ubers, I always use hacked legendaries simply because they have good IVs and nature.

Clones can also be of hacked Pokemon.

Oh, you're right. Would be cool if they can be opened.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Mew is the only character I've died to have since I first started. I'm going to look into this tonight and finally add one to my roster.

ugoo18

I don't get why people disconnect after a match is done on battle spot when they lose.

Doesn't it just mean a longer wait for them to get another match?

Just had someone disconnect against me after his Heatran's magma storm missed and i killed it and won the match.

one_kill

I don't get why people disconnect after a match is done on battle spot when they lose.

Doesn't it just mean a longer wait for them to get another match?

Just had someone disconnect against me after his Heatran's magma storm missed and i killed it and won the match.
People who do that are filled with so much rage that they slam their console shut or throw it on the bed, couch, floor, etc.

Sometimes though, it's just someone unable to accept defeat

ugoo18

People who do that are filled with so much rage that they slam their console shut or throw it on the bed, couch, floor, etc.

Sometimes though, it's just someone unable to accept defeat

Well admittedly had that Magma storm hit i would have lost but considering it's accuracy he should have been expecting something like that or used something else instead since my pokemon was caught in a Magma storm already with about 20hp left.

He could have stalled it to death (He had substitute and protect, i can't remember if he had enough HP for a final substitute) or used another attack rather than going for the Magma storm finish :/

Even with my leftovers, i would have died in 2 or 3 turns of stalling especially since my Pokemon was slower as well.

Usobuko

Banned
Shiny Vivillon.

What's the difference? Colour palette of main body changes from grey to white? The wings remained the same?

L.O.R.D

and.......BOMB !!!

pP47blQ.jpg

face6.png

oh...thank you my game,,,you remembered my birthday, even if i don't care
happy 28 year to me
happy.gif

WbULdOa.jpg

yBMCpVc.jpg

please keep visiting the pokemon center for many years to come !
Okaay ?...that really creepy, does she wish my pokemon will hurt all the time ?

and....this happen

x7biFvg.jpg

55jwJm5.jpg

NCaNGdU.jpg

Finally..for 14 years i always dream i catch them all

that one wish i must now check from my wish list
( anyone know how to put that line cross the words ? )

i don't know what that feel..but its good

thank you dad for rising me well , and thank you for the Atomic purple GBC you have me when i was young , my first gameboy and my first pokemon games ( Blue )
god bless you mom , i hope i 'll always remember you , i know you are watching me from heaven
thank you everyone how helped me in this project
thank you poke-Gaf members...all of you
thank you Adslgate-True gaming members
thank you GTS people ... i still hate you tho
thank you pokecheck and fake GTS sites , they helped me alot in the past 3 days

thank you serebii,bulbapedia , every time i need to check something i go to them

did i forget someone ?
thanks you all

rdD9hQn.jpg

L.O.R.D

oh...forgot to add something

bKmjdp8.jpg

full box of Italian GOD Dittos
japan also deserve to get Ditto that work for masuda method
they all on the way of wonder trade

Son Of D

Happy birthday LORD! :D

On a different note, is there a way at all to get Wurmple to evolve into Silcoon? It's the only member from that line that I'm missing in my dex. Or do I have to mass breed Wurmples and level them up hoping for Silcoon?
Alternatively I'd appreciate it if anyone here had one.

Wichu

On a different note, is there a way at all to get Wurmple to evolve into Silcoon? It's the only member from that line that I'm missing in my dex. Or do I have to mass breed Wurmples and level them up hoping for Silcoon?

It's random. Good luck :p

MicH

Gotta keep evolving them Wurmples until you get a Silcoon. I hate random evolutions like this one

L.O.R.D

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/265.shtml
Wurmple evolve into Silcoon if personality is less then 5
Wurmple evolve into Cascoon if personality is more then 4
the personality value is random
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Personality_value

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I just bred my first Masuda Method shiny! :D It's a Chansey and it's only 31/x/31/x/31/31, so I can't use it as a Blissey, but it's good enough. It has Serene Grace instead of Natural Cure, though. Does anyone have an extra Abiltiy Capsule they don't need?

Son Of D

Gotta keep evolving them Wurmples until you get a Silcoon. I hate random evolutions like this one

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/265.shtml
Wurmple evolve into Silcoon if personality is less then 5
Wurmple evolve into Cascoon if personality is more then 4
the personality value is random
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Personality_value

It's random. Good luck :p

screams-internally.jpg

Fuck. Thanks for the answers guys.

They should introduce an item just for evolving into silcoon or a day/night schedule like espeon/umbreon.

It evolves at level 7. Just breed for 5 eggs, hatch them, and fight one random battle in Victory road. Most likely you will get at least one of silcoon or cascoon. It would be more time consuming to have to wait for a day/night cycle.

SeZMehK

It evolves at level 7. Just breed for 5 eggs, hatch them, and fight one random battle in Victory road. Most likely you will get at least one of silcoon or cascoon. It would be more time consuming to have to wait for a day/night cycle.

The randomization of it is stupid when you are trying to breed a competitive beautifly or dustox. :/

MicH

I just ran into a Guillotine-using Durant in the Battle Spot. And he hit it twice in a row. What the fuck, why are OHKO-moves legal!? :(

The randomization of it is stupid when you are trying to breed a competitive beautifly or dustox. :/

I see. I never even thought about a competitive Bueatifly/Dustox. Their stats are ... well. Yeah, don't get me wrong I loved Butterfree as a kid, but they're not winning any tournaments. :-(

SeZMehK

I just ran into a Guillotine-using Durant in the Battle Spot. And he hit it twice in a row. What the fuck, why are OHKO-moves legal!? :(

Because it works? Lol.

I see. I never even thought about a competitive Bueatifly/Dustox. Their stats are ... well. Yeah, don't get me wrong I loved Butterfree as a kid, but they're not winning any tournaments. :-(

Well, against friends it might work. :p

JulianImp

Come to think of it, are any of the competitive rules actually enforced by Nintendo in tournaments? I mean, stuff such as forbidding evasion-enhancing or OHKO moves, the sleep clause, etcetera.

Well, against friends it might work. :p

I would be really cool to use them. I like all their designs, even if their typings are all so bland. I doubt Nintendo/GameFreak will ever show them love. They are mainly just balance for the single player game. High evolutions that compete with lower evolutions in early game.

Quest1

Come to think of it, are any of the competitive rules actually enforced by Nintendo in tournaments? I mean, stuff such as forbidding evasion-enhancing or OHKO moves, the sleep clause, etcetera.

They banned Dark Void in VGC for a while because it's pretty dumb, but it's not so bad in 6th gen, so it's back (for now). But outside of glitches that break the game, they don't typically ban anything or enforce any rules. I just expect silly stuff in wi-fi 6v6 and even use some of it myself if I'm feeling trolly. (I'm looking at you guillotine sub protect Gliscor). At least in Pokemon, nothing works perfectly.

Son Of D

Complaining to Gaf seemed to work. First Wurmple I level up after my last post here was a Silcoon. So close to finishing the Hoenn Pokémon.

Zomba13

I just evolved on wurmple and then put what it evolved into (silcoon) on GTS asking for the other one (cascoon) and got it in like 2 mins.

ffdgh

I'll take a shot at complaining for luck. Masuda breeding froakie for a shiny protean one. Bread 2 shiny so far...but with torrent.
LLShC.gif

one_kill

Happy bday LORD! Congrats too!

You're going to miss 70% of the time so it's risky to use them. It's hype though when it happens; it's especially hype when it happens twice in a row!

I just evolved on wurmple and then put what it evolved into (silcoon) on GTS asking for the other one (cascoon) and got it in like 2 mins.
This is what I did.

L.O.R.D

oh..that shiny charm...
i think its broken or something
i encountered more then 80 pokemon..non is shiny

does the shiny charm effect the chain hunting ?

Dandalf

Neo Member
oh..that shiny charm...
i think its broken or something
i encountered more then 80 pokemon..non is shiny

I got my Shiny Charm two nights ago.

On my 133rd Fletchling egg I hatched a shiny with Big Pecks instead of Gale Wings.

I'll be trading that shiny today and will continue hatching for a shiny, Gale Wing'd Fletchling.

It works, your RNG is just giving you a hard time.

L.O.R.D

I got my Shiny Charm two nights ago.

On my 133rd Fletchling egg I hatched a shiny with Big Pecks instead of Gale Wings.

I'll be trading that shiny today and will continue hatching for a shiny, Gale Wing'd Fletchling.

It works, your RNG is just giving you a hard time.

damn you RNG GOD
giving me hard time even in my birthday

MicH

Just got another 6 IV Pokemon; my Water Veil Buizel. I keep getting these before I even get my prefered 5 IV spread, so I suppose that's pretty cool. Gonna grind for a Swift Swim one, too

Top Bottom