• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Korosenai

I'm really sick of this 100 friend limit. I have to continually delete people in order to add new ones. DX

Added! Is there anything you want in return?
I just usually delete people who haven't been on in over 2 weeks, or if it no longer shows when they were last online. I've kept pretty much every Pokegaffer on my friends list though.

Boogiepop

The big issue with the limit is stupid friend safari. I don't really need access to all those pokemon, but I don't feel right losing any of it. Bleh. Just increase the friend limit, already!

Drago

Thanks man, but I think I'll take Daedalos up on his offer instead.

No problem :)

Anyways, ever since Pokemon Bank came out I've been spending a lot more time with the game and spent the entire weekend completing the National Pokedex. I already had most of the Pokemon from gen 1-5 in white so I mostly had to focus on Gen 6 mons. side note: people on GTS are real jerks. I'm lucky that I was a naughty kid when I was younger and had a ton of spare cloned legendaries to trade away from DPP because it literally would have been impossible otherwise, lol. Every single Pokemon demands a legendary on there. those fuckers deserve clones :mad:
I also managed to fill out my Pokemon Bank with every single Pokemon, lined up in dex order. Took a bit of breeding
and pokecheck because I'm a lazy ass who got tired of breeding every Pokemon
but it's finally done. That's one way to make sure I'll cough up the $5 every year >_>

Now that I have a shiny stone I may be able to finally run into a shiny! :eek:

L.O.R.D

ok, i wonder trade all the Italian GOD Dittos, and got about 1000 poke miles
i will get another 30 of them
do i get Japanese or US one ?
i wish there is some easy way to distribute pokemon instead of adding friend

L.O.R.D

oh shoot
i just saw a video showing an action replay for pokemon X and Y
its basically a save editor

9999999 money
9999 BP
999 master ball
999 rare candy
999 of any item in your bag

that insane

Wichu

oh shoot

9999999 money
9999 BP
999 master ball
999 rare candy

that insane

It's worthless to anyone serious about messing around with saves, since everything is done server-side :/

Sometimes battle maison really pisses me off. If only it were more like Stadium, i.e. allowing you to go in with a team of 6 and choose after seeing the enemy team. Sigh...

Drago

oh shoot

9999999 money
9999 BP
999 master ball
999 rare candy

that insane
Got a video link? I wanna see this. Brings back memories of ARDS :B

MicH

I was all set to breed two Lucario (one physical, one special), got two great Rioulus ready to breed, but I got no egg. Then I remembered that Rioulu is a baby Pokemon. And it's night time.

Argh!

I was all set to breed two Lucario (one physical, one special), got two great Rioulus ready to breed, but I got no egg. Then I remembered that Rioulu is a baby Pokemon. And it's night time.

Argh!
Ouch. Breeding baby Pokémon has got to be rough. I have a few decent Whismur if you want one before you head to bed.

Boogiepop

Yeah, I have tons. What nature? I have 6IV -Attack and -Special Attack ones and 31/31/31/31/31/0 -Speed nature ones.

Oh dang, I've been waiting for one of these to pop up. I'd really, really, really like one of these to help me escape from the potential hells of breeding a TR team. (I'm mostly done with my team for now, but there's definitely enough stuff left that I'm sure to revisit it and try out new members).

MicH

I bred it for Trick Room, so you'll probably need to change the Nature. Thanks for the Buizel!
I have a Trick Room already (well, a bunch of TR Pokemon, not really an actual team haha), so it's actually pretty nice. I may breed an extra just for non-TR use

one_kill

Thanks Daedalos42 :D

Heya One_kill, you were right about getting the birds via GTS. Any tips on getting a Groudon? :)
Yup.

1. Get Milotic. Not sure how viable old bait (Elgyem, Elekid, etc.) are now, but I've been using breeding rejects (e.g., 4-5IV Foul Play Vullaby) to get Milotic. You could lie in the description though, lol.

2. Get one of the birds. I usually get Moltres because it's the easiest one to get.

3. Swap it for one of the Swords of Justice. I usually get Terrakion.

4. Swap it for a legendary beast. I usually go for Entei, but if Entei isn't working, I'd swap it for Raikou or Suicune.

5. Swap it for Groudon.

All you really need to know is that you may have to take back the Pokemon you're offering and deposit it again to increase its visibility, and to swap it with related Pokemon (i.e., bird for bird, beast for beast) if the one you currently have isn't working.

Also, English named Pokemon are better.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Oh dang, I've been waiting for one of these to pop up. I'd really, really, really like one of these to help me escape from the potential hells of breeding a TR team. (I'm mostly done with my team for now, but there's definitely enough stuff left that I'm sure to revisit it and try out new members).

Sure, what nature?

FC: 0920-1010-8506

mylasthope

Neo Member
Thanks Daedalos42 :D

Yup.

1. Get Milotic. Not sure how viable old bait (Elgyem, Elekid, etc.) are now, but I've been using breeding rejects (e.g., 4-5IV Foul Play Vullaby) to get Milotic. You could lie in the description though, lol.

2. Get one of the birds. I usually get Moltres because it's the easiest one to get.

3. Swap it for one of the Swords of Justice. I usually get Terrakion.

4. Swap it for a legendary beast. I usually go for Entei, but if Entei isn't working, I'd swap it for Raikou or Suicune.

5. Swap it for Groudon.

All you really need to know is that you may have to take back the Pokemon you're offering and deposit it again to increase its visibility, and to swap it with related Pokemon (i.e., bird for bird, beast for beast) if the one you currently have isn't working.

Also, English named Pokemon are better.

Thanks. Going to do this tonight. :)

Muku

Happy Birthday, L.O.R.D!

I'll take a shot at complaining for luck. Masuda breeding froakie for a shiny protean one. Bread 2 shiny so far...but with torrent.
LLShC.gif

I feel guilty now. D: First shiny I got of Froakie was Protean. 31/x/x/31/31/31. And I got it only a couple hours from hatching a shiny Charmander. That was a good day.. except my Charmander, while shiny, sucks. I'm going to have to rebreed it at some point.

L.O.R.D

Happy Birthday, L.O.R.D!

I feel guilty now. D: First shiny I got of Froakie was Protean. 31/x/x/31/31/31. And I got it only a couple hours from hatching a shiny Charmander. That was a good day.. except my Charmander, while shiny, sucks. I'm going to have to rebreed it at some point.

are you using shiny charm ?

JulianImp

So, is anyone up for a battle or two (singles, since I don't have a doubles teams yet)? I have an old team I made in the earlier gens I'd like to try out, even though I still don't have most of the items they were supposed to be equipped with.

FC's in my profile.

MicH

I think i'll try for a Shiny Honedge, it does look pretty good in it's shiny form.
I kinda want to do this too, especially since I've never actually bred or used one. And it looks amazing in shiny form. Too bad everyone seems to have one :p

ugoo18

I kinda want to do this too, especially since I've never actually bred or used one. And it looks amazing in shiny form. Too bad everyone seems to have one :p

It's usage seems to have died down quite a bit since Pokebank became available to Japan and then the rest of the world.

Muku

are you using shiny charm ?

Naw, don't have that yet. Been spending last few days working on my Pokedex. Getting there but still have some work. I don't feel like doing mini games to bring some of them from old games so hunting in FS's and all for some.

I had mine before the fad. Lol.

Porygon-Z looks super creepy in its summary. It's literally staring at me through the screen. That Dubious Disk gave it fourth wall breaking powers!

3s64nAj.jpg

Drago

Still haven't found a wild shiny, even after getting the shiny charm yesterday. Over 160 hours with X and Y combined too. Feels bad man ;(

I'm sure one will turn up eventually though. Hopefully one I like, lol.

MicH

Still haven't found a wild shiny, even after getting the shiny charm yesterday. Over 160 hours with X and Y combined too. Feels bad man ;(

I'm sure one will turn up eventually though. Hopefully one I like, lol.
I only found my first wild shiny a week or so ago, several weeks after completing the National Dex and getting the Shiny Charm. And today I reached 500 hours of play- (and idle) time. So yeah, it really isn't that easy to find one

Top Bottom