• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

MicH

I hate how the bottom party of Diancie's bottom (where its legs should be) is just a rock. Really don't like it. I keep picturing the pink crystals as it's feet and it has a giant rock up it's..

onslack

Afternoon PokeGaf

I've been away for work this week so use some spare time i had to clone a few pokemon

I have

* 1x 4IV Shiny Heatran with HP Ice
* 2x 6IV Kyogre

Would anyone like one? I dont want anything specific in return, if you have any breeding rejects they'll be fine! If not then anything

PM me with your FC and IGN if you'd like one, include what you would like in the subject title/message section

My FC is in my profile

Also while I'm here -

Hobobloke
Nelo Ice

I still have your Ditto's ready to trade over

Quoted for a new page lol

freoleo29

Finally got around to doing some maison...
Bulky mind reader sheer cold combo swept my team :(
OHKO moves i assumed were banned :(

EDIT: oh and i was on 44 :(

Boogiepop

I've been looking to see if anyone else has ever been in a weird tournament like this, and it appears I'm not the only one. There are quite a few cheap strategies that might work. Lol.

So evil! I may need to grab one of these...

There's also always good old FEAR (though I think there's better revised versions with Aron and Phanpy and stuff to deal with the potential of weather.)

MicH

I finally got my perfect Modest Riolu. Now breeding Tangela. I'm aiming for 31/30/30/31/31/0

God help me. This mission is impossible

MicH

Just hatched this Tangela. SO CLOSE! Just need perfect HP and near-zero Speed

Tangela - #114 (Relaxed)
Female (♀) Regenerator
HP: 10 - 11
Att: 30
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

macklelol

Just hatched this Tangela. SO CLOSE! Just need perfect HP and near-zero Speed

Tangela - #114 (Relaxed)
Female (♀) Regenerator
HP: 10 - 11
Att: 30
Def: 30
Speed: 31

HP Ice? Why not just go for zero/even speed, with the rest of the IVs 31? That'll net you HP Ice.

Quest1

So I don't wanna post all the spoiler-y stuff, but how does everyone think diancie, her friends, and a couple of unreleased mega stones for older pkmn going to be distributed? Dlc? Third game? Events?

MicH

Yes! I did it!

Tangela - #114 (Relaxed)
Female (♀)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 28 - 29
Speed: 0

It has HP Ice, so her Defense must be 29, right? I don't think I can make a better Tangela than this, so I am very satisfied!

Qurupeke

Hello, does anyone know how can I register to the upcoming XY Beta competition? I participated on the last one of B2W2 and it says I'm qualified but I don't know how to download the regulations and register my battle box. I'll really appreciate any help.

Boogiepop

Carbink evolving wtf
This is a first

That was actually my guess once I saw what it looked like. I guess it's like how Manaphy can breed and make Phione? Wonder if they'll be nice and make it a key item you can use multiple times? But then would it count as a legendary, really? Hm... I'm curious to see how this'll play out, for sure.

one_kill

That was actually my guess once I saw what it looked like. I guess it's like how Manaphy can breed and make Phione? Wonder if they'll be nice and make it a key item you can use multiple times? But then would it count as a legendary, really? Hm... I'm curious to see how this'll play out, for sure.
I thought they might be related, but it's a surprise how a non legendary Pokemon evolves into one. Interesting.

I'm guessing that dial in Anistar City has something to do with it. And yeah, hopefully you can get a few; otherwise I'd have an urge to breed a Carbink haha

What?! Link?
Previous page

Boogiepop

Mwahaha. The guy I'm fighting online's Infernape survived my Clawitzer's Water Pulse with a focus sash, but it got killed by the confusion! Hooray! Also, shiny Infernape looks like it has a sun burn. Yuck.

Yes! I did it!

Tangela - #114 (Relaxed)
Female (♀)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 28 - 29
Speed: 0

It has HP Ice, so her Defense must be 29, right? I don't think I can make a better Tangela than this, so I am very satisfied!
You've been trying for Tangela for awhile right? How long did it end up taking? lol

macklelol

I was rebreeding some of the stuff I already have and got... this...

xm8ZKVg.jpg

I'm not sure how to feel about this shiny...

one_kill

Does anyone have a competitive Suicune that they'd be willing to trade or get cloned?

Also looking for shiny Ho-Oh, Lugia, Virizion, Cobalion, and Kedeo.

RoySFNR

How quick does this battlespot metagame change?

Just two days ago, I was wrecking with a dual screen + two set-up sweeper team. Now, I've lost about 7 in a row. It's really depressing.

Drago

So Diancie was connected to Carbink after all, huh. Do we know specifics, like is it an evolution or standalone or what? I haven't been able to read up much on it.

Top Bottom