• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

I'm trying to complete my KalosDex to get my oval charm, so I need a Chespin, Tyrunt and any X-version exclusive pokémon. Here's my trading post have/want list: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100262201&postcount=2225

I can give you 5IV HA Chespin and 5IV Tyrunt with all 4 Fang moves
FC 0860-3341-2782 IGN Drew

Nintendo Playstation, when do you want to clone?

Also have a Shaymin and Mew to give you

I can do it now :)

Actually, gimme a few minutes please

RoySFNR

Ok I was thinking of doing that. I think I'll keep Mawile and switch out Charizard. Or maybe I should switch out Mawile since I have Aegislash? Yea i play doubles.

I'm currently breeding Rotom-Wash now. We played each other in the tournament right? Do you remember which team I was running then?

I'm not an expert at all on doubles. All I know about it that might be relevant here is that Charizard Y is one of the top pokemon that will be a pain to deal with considering most of them run heat wave. You could consider running Wide Guard on Aegislash to deal the incoming heat waves and EQ's in addition to adding Rotom.

I wish I had the patience to learn the doubles metagame but right now, it's nowhere near as documented as singles and rather overwhelming considering most of my singles experience is useless.

Just send me a trade request when you're ready dude :D

Edit: Take your time, yeah? Don't get burnt out lol
So stupid to fail 20 times and then get 4 in a row. I'm just still so incredibly happy that cloning is a thing this gen.

Coming online to return your Pokemon. Would you like any items with these guys? Ability Capsules? Master Balls? Evolution stones?

WonderPup

I know this may be a stretch to ask (I probably don't post often enough, at all, to be a regular, here), but would anyone be willing to lend me a 6 IV Ditto for a day or two?

I need to breed a new Rotom for VGCs. Mine is 31/x/31/31/31/31, but it's Modest, and I recently decided on Calm. All of my Dittos have 3 31s, and these genderless eggs take forever.

If need be, I can offer several different Pokemon to hold as collateral.

ugoo18

After 3 flawed Shiny Chimchars i finally say welcome to the family my newest Shiny :D

1779749_827837030575085_1942019393_n.jpg

31/31/31/31/21/31

Not quite the IV spread i wanted but Infernape isn't exactly known for it's bulk anyway. It's got the IVs that matter to me and it's SpD is manageable.

I know this may be a stretch to ask (I probably don't post often enough, at all, to be a regular, here), but would anyone be willing to lend me a 6 IV Ditto for a day or two?

I need to breed a new Rotom for VGCs. Mine is 31/x/31/31/31/31, but it's Modest, and I recently decided on Calm. All of my Dittos have 3 31s, and these genderless eggs take forever.

If need be, I can offer several different Pokemon to hold as collateral.
How about this? I'll clone you a perfect Ditto, and in return you don't need to give me anything. =P

Korosenai

So... I just got really lucky right there. I accidentally taunted the wrong pokemon, dodged an attack, and got a critical hit.... dang.

Wonderpup, these games have been really intense.

edit: GG's man, those matches were epic.

WonderPup

So... I just got really lucky right there. I accidentally taunted the wrong pokemon, dodged an attack, and got a critical hit.... dang.

Wonderpup, these games have been really intense.

I appreciate it. That opening crit Return on my Aromatisse sealed that last battle for sure. I doubt I would have won overall, but I was going to try and knock Sableye out early. Oh well. Very good matches. You had a lot of good prediction in those three matches. I was sure you'd Protect a few times when you surprised me and didn't.

Korosenai

I appreciate it. That opening crit Return on my Aromatisse sealed that last battle for sure. I doubt I would have won overall, but I was going to try and knock Sableye out early. Oh well. Very good matches. You had a lot of good prediction in those three matches. I was sure you'd Protect a few times when you surprised me and didn't.

That second match, it messed me up when you led with Aromatisse and Sableye... That was actually a pretty good team change you did though, and it would have probably worked in the third game as well if my Sableye wasn't faster than yours.

But yeah, that last match I got realllllly lucky. Pretty much everything went perfect in that opening round for me.

Usobuko

Banned
Anyone tried Choice Specs Pixilate Hyper Beam Sylveon?

Choice Specs: 50% increase in Sp.Atk
STAB: 50% boost to the power of an attack
Pixilate: All Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Fairy-type and receive a 30% boost.

Go with something like this.

Hyper Voice
Shadow Ball
Psyshock
Hyper Beam / Any Hidden Power You Want Here

Seems strong but give opponent a turn to set up if you play singles. Not sure if viable in double.

Wichu

Anyone tried Choice Specs Pixilate Hyper Beam Sylveon?

Choice Specs: 50% increase in Sp.Atk
STAB: 50% boost to the power of an attack
Pixilate: All Normal-type moves used by the Pokémon to become Fairy-type and receive a 30% boost.

Go with something like this.

Hyper Voice
Shadow Ball
Psyshock
Hyper Beam / Any Hidden Power You Want Here

Seems strong but give opponent a turn to set up if you play singles. Not sure if viable in double.

It's probably more viable in doubles, since its partner can pick up the slack while it recharges.

one_kill

So stupid to fail 20 times and then get 4 in a row. I'm just still so incredibly happy that cloning is a thing this gen.

Coming online to return your Pokemon. Would you like any items with these guys? Ability Capsules? Master Balls? Evolution stones?
Ah dude maybe later

Just sorting out some things at work
dw about the items

I have a male 5IV modest serene grace in luxury ball with nasty plot. You can have that or I can breed you a female if you prefer.
I actually need a Female in order to pass down the Luxury Ball. Do you have a means of breeding a Female with it? It can have any EV spread.

fek

I actually need a Female in order to pass down the Luxury Ball. Do you have a means of breeding a Female with it? It can have any EV spread.
Yeah, I can breed you a female too. Just offered the male because it's already 5iv in the right stats and would be faster, but give me a sec to breed you a female.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Does anyone have an extra HA Poliwag? I know they're kind of rare, but I just need it for breeding. I need something with Drizzle.

Top Bottom