• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Muku

Pokemon or in general?

If it's Pokemon, it should be your Holo Caster.

Green means you've tagged a X/Y player and gives you Poke Miles. Blue is probably a notification, like Pokemon Bank being released.

EDIT

Thanks! Now I just need to catch you, which isn't going to be easy since it's crunch time for me D:

Oh no. Hopefully that doesn't last too long! I'm around, but think things are about to get busier here as well soon. What times (+time zone you are in) are you available these days then?

Finished black 2 and now playing x. Still transferring all my pokemon from black 2...

Btw how do you find your friend code? Gonna need help trade evolving my shiny graveler

On main menu area on 3DS should be like some block smilie icon in middle of the top of the screen. Click on that and this is your friend list. Also gives you your own FC to give out to others.

Muku

Yo Muku I got a shiny Slugma from WT. Do you have any legendary that you coud trade for it?

I pretty much have all legendaries extra (what I don't I'm refilling in now). You looking for anything specific? Do have a shiny Rayquaza if interested. (Both times I've put something up to ask for just a regular one and gotten a shiny, LOL. So currently my two extras happen to be shiny at the moment.)

I pretty much have all legendaries extra (what I don't I'm refilling in now). You looking for anything specific? Do have a shiny Rayquaza if interested. (Both times I've put something up to ask for just a regular one and gotten a shiny, LOL. So currently my two extras happen to be shiny at the moment.)

I will get the Rayquaza. Is there a problem it being in a Master Ball and being not Kalos native?

Muku

I will get the Rayquaza. Is there a problem it being in a Master Ball and being not Kalos native?

Not sure what you mean if there is a problem with it not being Kalos native. Obviously it wouldn't be able to. Though one is in a Pokeball other is in Master Ball, if you'd like your choice which one.

Ultimadrago

Does anyone have Scatterbug/Vivillion (not Garden or Polar) to trade with me? I'm trying to collect them all (5-6 IV with Modest or Timid Nature). I think Scatterbug keep their Vivillion types from birth, correct? (ex. If a Polar born Scatterbug was evolved in a Garden region game, it would still be Polar Vivillion)

Muku

Does anyone have Scatterbug/Vivillion (not Garden or Polar) to trade with me? I'm trying to collect them all (5-6 IV with Modest or Timid Nature). I think Scatterbug keep their Vivillion types from birth, correct? (ex. If a Polar born Scatterbug was evolved in a Garden region game, it would still be Polar Vivillion)

It matters where the Scatterbug was born yeah. So yea, you could take a Scatterbug born in a Sandstorm region and raise it in a different region and it'll grow up to be Sandstorm. Just can't take a Sandstorm and breed it with a Ditto in a non-Sandstorm game to get Sandstorm.

In need of Monsoon Scatterbug? 5IV's and Timid. Choice between Compound Eyes and Shield Dust. (Also, you looking for perfect IVs, 31/x/31/31/31/31 or any 5IV combo? Not sure if you plan to use competitively.)

Oh no. Hopefully that doesn't last too long! I'm around, but think things are about to get busier here as well soon. What times (+time zone you are in) are you available these days then?

Usually after I PM and before 11 PM GMT.

BTW, do you have a HA Torchic with Baton Pass already? Almost done breeding those.

EDIT

Whoa, just realised... Is it not possible to post Pokemon screenshots from Miiverse? No wonder I haven't seen many images being posted...

Ultimadrago

It matters where the Scatterbug was born yeah. So yea, you could take a Scatterbug born in a Sandstorm region and raise it in a different region and it'll grow up to be Sandstorm. Just can't take a Sandstorm and breed it with a Ditto in a non-Sandstorm game to get Sandstorm.

In need of Monsoon Scatterbug? 5IV's and Timid. Choice between Compound Eyes and Shield Dust. (Also, you looking for perfect IVs, 31/x/31/31/31/31 or any 5IV combo? Not sure if you plan to use competitively.)

I'm not planning to use one competitively, I would just prefer perfect IVs and Timid/Modest anyways. It can be any Ability as well. And yes, I could use a Monsoon one~

Muku

Usually after I PM and before 11 PM GMT.

BTW, do you have a HA Torchic with Baton Pass already? Almost done breeding those.

EDIT

Whoa, just realised... Is it not possible to post Pokemon screenshots from Miiverse? No wonder I haven't seen many images being posted...

I have HA Torchic's but not bred any with moves yet.

I'm not planning to use one competitively, I would just prefer perfect IVs and Timid/Modest anyways. It can be any Ability as well. And yes, I could use a Monsoon one~

Cool, well you're welcome to one. Can give me whatever is good for ya.

Sure. You were wanting a Timid Compound Eyes Monsoon Scatterbug right? (Anything else?) Bit late here so kind of out of it right now.

Sorry, I can catch you later if you want ^^

Plus my 3DS doesn't want to connect to the internet, so I may have to reboot my router/3DS.

But it was that plus the female Anticipation Eevee.

EDIT

O-oh, online works now.

Muku

Sorry, I can catch you later if you want ^^

Plus my 3DS doesn't want to connect to the internet, so I may have to reboot my router/3DS.

But it was that plus the female Anticipation Eevee.

EDIT

O-oh, online works now.

Cool, send a request. Yanking stuff out now so I don't forget between now and trading lol.

Edit: what is with this error stuff

Cool, send a request. Yanking stuff out now so I don't forget between now and trading lol.

Edit: what is with this error stuff

Yeah, that was weird X D

BTW, sent you a junk Torchic for now. Well, maybe it could be useful for Baton Pass breeding.

EDIT

Also, I spend way too much time fretting over breeding. Need to train some of these dudes eventually...

Muku

Yeah, that was weird X D

BTW, sent you a junk Torchic for now. Well, maybe it could be useful for Baton Pass breeding.

EDIT

Also, I spend way too much time fretting over breeding. Need to train some of these dudes eventually...

Thank you for Torchic! :) Will come in handy. Also, thank you for Loudred. She will be a proud Exploud tomorrow.

Thanks for the Monsoon Scatterbug :)

Thank you for the Rayquaza!! Actually what I was looking for! :D Nobunaga's Rayquaza. <3

Ultimadrago

Thank you for the Rayquaza!! Actually what I was looking for! :D Nobunaga's Rayquaza. <3

I saw that you wanted one and I like to give big thank yous. lol

======================

For everyone else, I am still looking for Non-Garden/Polar/Monsoon Scatterbugs/Vivillion of 5-6 IVs Modest/Timid! Will trade handsomely for them.

(Heck, I may start taking any IV/Nature Scatter/Vivillion of a different type. I'd just like to skip the breeding process. lol)

fek

Thanks man :) my fc is in the profile too. Do u need something in return?
No, feel free to send me anything.
But checking your profile now I saw you are from Italy, would you happen to have a ITA pokebank Celebi? I collect these Celebi and ITA is the only one I'm missing, would you be interested in trading your Celebi for another legendary or event if you have one?

Frost_Ace

No, feel free to send me anything.
But checking your profile now I saw you are from Italy, would you happen to have a ITA pokebank Celebi? I collect these Celebi and ITA is the only one I'm missing, would you be interested in trading your Celebi for another legendary or event if you have one?
Yes, I have one :) Do you have any other Celebi to trade?

EDIT: I set the language at the start of the game in english, I don't think my pokemon are ITA :(

fek

Yes, I have one :) Do you have any other Celebi to trade?
Yes, I have some extra ENG, JPN, GER and FRE pokebank Celebi I could offer. For untouched I would only have ENG extras though, any of these interest you?

EDIT: I set the language at the start of the game in english, I don't think my pokemon are ITA :(
Oh, could I check it anyway? If you offer it in a trade I can see the summary to make sure.

Edit: yeah, your Celebi really is ENG, but thanks anyway!

Frost_Ace

Yes, I have some extra ENG, JPN, GER and FRE pokebank Celebi I could offer. For untouched I would only have ENG extras though, any of these interest you?

Oh, could I check it anyway? If you offer it in a trade I can see the summary to make sure.
Ok :)

Frost_Ace

Edit: yeah, your Celebi really is ENG, but thanks anyway!
Thanks man :)

Type2

Pokegaf, I've just ordered a 3ds on amazon and haveny played one of these games since diamond and pearl.
Let the breeding obsessions begin!

Ultimadrago

That feeling when you didn't even know a Pokemon existed.

250px-605elgyemenaod.png

I've never seen Elgyem in my life. lol

That feeling when you didn't even know a Pokemon existed.

I've never seen Elgyem in my life. lol
That sounds like a really good feeling. That thrill of confusion, not knowing what you're looking at... Nowadays I spoil myself with the internet, so even though I'm about halfway through the main game in Y, I know most/all the Gen 6 Pokémon. :/

v1perz53

That sounds like a really good feeling. That thrill of confusion, not knowing what you're looking at... Nowadays I spoil myself with the internet, so even though I'm about halfway through the main game in Y, I know most/all the Gen 6 Pokémon. :/

I said that I would go into X and Y without any information and discover it all fresh like I did with Red and Blue. Said it would make everything feel like the old days, where it was all mysterious and exciting. Turns out I HATE playing this way, as using crappy pokemon with bad movesets and ending up missing a bunch of new pokemon because I didn't know they were on that route didn't end up being fun. It was stressful! Took me by surprise that I actually preferred planning my team and knowing which pokemon I would get and where, and when they evolved and god each move, and that I disliked the surprise of not knowing.

Then I remembered that I read the "official strategy guide" for Red/Blue cover to cover like 4 times before getting the game in 3rd grade. (My friend had the game and guide before me) Yea, even the first games weren't a mystery to me!

To each their own though, I totally understand people enjoying going into it with no preconceived notions!

lupinko

Pokegaf, I've just ordered a 3ds on amazon and haveny played one of these games since diamond and pearl.
Let the breeding obsessions begin!

Well if you have diamond and pearl still you can actually transfer those mon all the way up to xy.

Granted you'll also need one of bw/bw2 to do it.

Top Bottom