• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

You're welcome! :D Glad to know someone out there loves Empoleon as much as I do. He was my starter back in day. Just too awesome.
Yeah. He was my fave starter from gen 4(chimchar being a close second). :D

Now I need an Aggronite. Why did GF feel the need to include the mega stone of Pokemon NOT found in your version of the game in your version of the game? >_<

Kyzer

Banned
I have the following if you want:

Piplup (Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Zorua (Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Charmander (Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Eevee (Bold) 31/x/31/31/31/31

Wow thanks! Is there any way I could have one of each? I already added you

Jinjo

Actually now I think about it, I have Pokemon Y in my other 3DS anyway. I can just straight up trade you that one and if I need one back that way I'll trade another back over. The 3DS information in my profile isn't accurate, as it contains my main 3DS (full) and JPN 3DS. 3DS FC you need is: 2681-0988-2351. IGN is Mukumuku. Just let me know when you're around. Since this is my off 3DS it's rare I'm on it.. even more rare I'm online with it.

Just added ya.

Thanks man, I just added ya back. I'm probably around at home for the rest of the day till the evening. It's around 10 in the morning here at the time of posting this. Send me a PM whenever you're available.

You need anything particular in return? I can always check on the off chance lol.

Muku

Thanks man, I just added ya back. I'm probably around at home for the rest of the day till the evening. It's around 10 in the morning here at the time of posting this. Send me a PM whenever you're available.

You need anything particular in return? I can always check on the off chance lol.

I'm about to hop on now. Got it attached to a Pokemon ready for ya.

Edit: Naw don't really need anything, so whatever works for ya.

Wow thanks! Is there any way I could have one of each? I already added you

Sure can. Sorry but one in profile is full.. about to actually replace it with my other 3DS one since that's open. 2681-0988-2351 IGN: Mukumuku

Edit: Gotta go away for a few minutes, but if you guys come around send me a PM. Since this isn't my main 3DS it's usually not in use, so gotta know.

So, I have a question. Say a Pokemon doesn't have a hidden ability and it's in its final evolved form. If I breed it, is there a chance the baby will have a hidden ability? Or must the parent pass it down?

KiraFA37

I was breeding some Wingull to get one with a correct nature and I noticed something weird on my last hatch:
ObxbXvL.jpg

She's gotten a brave nature (+Att, -Spd) which isn't the one I wanted, but it is the first shiny I've gotten on my own in this save. I'm thinking of naming her Birdcop.

Muku

I was breeding some Wingull to get one with a correct nature and I noticed something weird on my last hatch:
ObxbXvL.jpg

She's gotten a brave nature (+Att, -Spd) which isn't the one I wanted, but it is the first shiny I've gotten on my own in this save. I'm thinking of naming her Birdcop.

Congrats! :D Bit jealous. Been on hunt for one, but doing so via hordes. I can't even get a damn shiny to hatch anymore so been hoping I find something in wild, which hasn't proven successful either. Not overly a fan of Wingull to breed either.. but dat green is just cool.

Mmm, that Multiscale Dragonite I got from Muku is sweeping the Battle Maison up to round 25.

Which reminds me, I need to go and find some more breeding rejects eventually. I feel like I'm being lazy, but I hardly have time to properly breed for IVs and egg moves.

Maybe someday I'll have a competitive team.

Right now just trying to get a shiny charm is eating my time. And hopefully getting shinies on the way. And breeding stuff while doing all the above o_O

Muku

Mmm, that Multiscale Dragonite I got from Muku is sweeping the Battle Maison up to round 25.

Which reminds me, I need to go and find some more breeding rejects eventually. I feel like I'm being lazy, but I hardly have time to properly breed for IVs and egg moves.

Nice, congrats! Glad it's rocking it for ya. Don't have many breeding rejects left but have Piplup, Zorua, Charmander, and Eevee if you would like any. They have egg moves and are 5IV (might have a 6IV one left). Also, did you get a 6IV Ponyta from me when I was giving them back a while back?

Maybe someday I'll have a competitive team.

Right now just trying to get a shiny charm is eating my time. And hopefully getting shinies on the way. And breeding stuff while doing all the above o_O

It's worth it. Shiny Charm and especially the oval charm are worth the time. Though if you find you need any help along the way, let me know. I'll help ya where I can.

So I recently had the stupid idea to complete my Pokedex. I've seen 550 Pokemon, but there's still probably about 300 that need to be captured. Wish me luck PokeGAF.

Defect

Can someone help me?

So I got a 3DS with Pokemon Y digitally from that promotion. My friend also gave me an X code.
I put about 30 hours into Y and just beat the Elite Four and caught Zygarde.

I was going to use Pokebank to transfer all my pokemon from White to Y but I am going to get a physical copy of Y soon and I have a question regarding saves.

Will my digital Y save be separate from the cart save? Is there a way around this? I have no idea how anything works on the 3DS. I don't want to waste poke bank on my digital Y because I want the physical Y to be my "main" game. I also don't want to lose my progress.

Sorry for the poorly organized post. It's late :p

Ultimadrago

I'd like a trusted cloning member of the community to aid me with something (if they too would benefit from this offer):

I have all current 18 Vivillon patterns (artificially setting patterns on Vivillon) , but would like another set of them, problem being that I know not how to clone. I would like a cloner to help give me an extra set. In return, they may create a set for themselves and get some extra Shinies I have laying about.

All Vivillon have:

-Compound Eyes
-Modest Nature
-5 Perfect IVs at least
-Premier Balls

The gender varies, but the patterns are all there.We'll be cloning them few-by-few.

If you're interested you may reply to this or PM me and we may work out a time for this.This is a sensitive project, so I will take post count and thread presence into account. If I don't accept your offer due to lack of presence/community trust, don't take it personally.

Can someone help me?

So I got a 3DS with Pokemon Y digitally from that promotion. My friend also gave me an X code.
I put about 30 hours into Y and just beat the Elite Four and caught Zygarde.

I was going to use Pokebank to transfer all my pokemon from White to Y but I am going to get a physical copy of Y soon and I have a question regarding saves.

Will my digital Y save be separate from the cart save? Is there a way around this? I have no idea how anything works on the 3DS. I don't want to waste poke bank on my digital Y because I want the physical Y to be my "main" game. I also don't want to lose my progress.

Sorry for the poorly organized post. It's late :p

PokeBank is for one 3DS systems and can be used with as many physical and digital game versions as you have, even cartridges borrowed/rented. It isn't tied to one particular game. It can't hold items so you'll lose whatever progress you have there but you can save all your Pokemon.

Digital save files are incompatible with cartridge saves and vice versa. Using a tool from the 3DS eShop, you can migrate a cartridge save to a digital save but it's a one-way conversion and doesn't work the other way around.

I'd like a trusted cloning member of the community to aid me with something (if they too would benefit from this offer):

I have all current 18 Vivillon patterns (artificially setting patterns on Vivillon) , but would like another set of them, problem being that I know not how to clone. I would like a cloner to help give me an extra set. In return, they may create a set for themselves and get some extra Shinies I have laying about.

All Vivillon have:

-Compound Eyes
-Modest Nature
-5 Perfect IVs at least
-Premier Balls

The gender varies, but the patterns are all there.We'll be cloning them few-by-few.

If you're interested you may reply to this or PM me and we may work out a time for this.This is a sensitive project, so I will take post count and thread presence into account. If I don't accept your offer due to lack of presence/community trust, don't take it personally.

One question - do they have Pokerus? If so, I wouldn't be interested. If not, I can volunteer my services.

Type2

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help a new player in getting some of his favorite pokemon. Im only up to the 5th badge but I'm already noticing some holes in my team and not really finding any pokemon that I want. I don't need perfectly bred stats as I can take care of those myself later.
Looking for hecacross,charmander,scissor,slacking and maybe some others. I don't know much about the newer ones right now just trying to put a team together I enjoy playing. Pm for friend code.

Edit: some recommendations of things to catch around where I am in the game would be helpful as well!

I too am prejudice against Pokerus and its labels! No, none of them are nor have been affected.

Edit: Just had another trusted member accept the offer. Thanks for the inquiry though.

No problem, glad you got what you want; I'm here if you need me. I already have a full set of Vivillon patterns, almost complete to my standards.

It's worth it. Shiny Charm and especially the oval charm are worth the time. Though if you find you need any help along the way, let me know. I'll help ya where I can.

Been sending a bazillion scatterbugs into the GTS to get a lot of the pokemon I need, as for some of the harder stuff, I've managed to get away with some awesome grabs. (Who the hell puts a Yveltal up for an Uxie)

Ultimadrago

No problem, glad you got what you want; I'm here if you need me. I already have a full set of Vivillon patterns, almost complete to my standards.

Which ones do you need and to what standards? Maybe I could give a hand if you want. PM me which you're looking for.

Is Pokerus bad?

Nah, it's a beneficial disease. I just dislike the purple label "POKERUS" and the smiley face that forever mark a Pokemon's Summary once it has been infected/healed.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Been sending a bazillion scatterbugs into the GTS to get a lot of the pokemon I need, as for some of the harder stuff, I've managed to get away with some awesome grabs. (Who the hell puts a Yveltal up for an Uxie)
I got an Articuno for a Froakie. Or a Mudkip. I forget which.

Which ones do you need and to what standards? Maybe I could give a hand if you want. PM me which you're looking for.

PreyingShark is supposed to have a couple Scatterbugs for me (the two I'm missing: Sandstorm and Icy Snow) but the thread kind of slowed way down the last couple days. I plan to trade a shiny Eevee for the two Scatterbugs. I just want the Pokemon in plain PokeBalls without Pokerus. Scatterbugs ensure that the English name when evolved will be "Vivillon".

Nah, it's a beneficial disease. I just dislike the purple label "POKERUS" and the smiley face that forever mark a Pokemon once it has been infected/healed.

This exactly.

Ultimadrago

PreyingShark is supposed to have a couple Scatterbugs for me (the two I'm missing: Sandstorm and Icy Snow) but the thread kind of slowed way down the last couple days. I plan to trade a shiny Eevee for the two Scatterbugs. I just want the Pokemon in plain PokeBalls without Pokerus. Scatterbugs ensure that the English name when evolved will be "Vivillon".

Aah, gotcha. I can do Vivillon, but Scatterbugs are trickier for me since where they are hatched directly affects their pattern, etc. Hope you're aided sooner than later!

Does anyone have an extra Shinx they can give away? I unfortunately don't have either Black/White nor Black 2/White 2, otherwise I would've transferred my Pearl Pokemon over to X.

Muku

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help a new player in getting some of his favorite pokemon. Im only up to the 5th badge but I'm already noticing some holes in my team and not really finding any pokemon that I want. I don't need perfectly bred stats as I can take care of those myself later.
Looking for hecacross,charmander,scissor,slacking and maybe some others. I don't know much about the newer ones right now just trying to put a team together I enjoy playing. Pm for friend code.

Edit: some recommendations of things to catch around where I am in the game would be helpful as well!

Out at the moment but if you still need a Charmander when I get in your welcome to one of my old breeding rejects. Should be 5IV.

Edit: I'm in now. If you get around and still need one send me a PM. Spent day out mostly since it is relatively nice.

As a reminder I have a full set of Vivillon patterns if anyone would like the set. Comes as one large package. Would prefer someone who isn't far into collecting or hasn't yet collected get it. All are name Vivillon in English or Japanese, so nicknames. Different abilities, balls, levels, and regions they are initially from.

Collected as fun with a bunch off extra Monsoon Vivillon if transferred from my JPN copy.

Frost_Ace

Out at the moment but if you still need a Charmander when I get in your welcome to one of my old breeding rejects. Should be 5IV.

Edit: I'm in now. If you get around and still need one send me a PM. Spent day out mostly since it is relatively nice.

As a reminder I have a full set of Vivillon patterns if anyone would like the set. Comes as one large package. Would prefer someone who isn't far into collecting or hasn't yet collected get it. All are name Vivillon in English or Japanese, so nicknames. Different abilities, balls, levels, and regions they are initially from.

Collected as fun with a bunch off extra Monsoon Vivillon if transferred from my JPN copy.
I would love the Vivillions! I haven't started collecting them yet!

Infinite

Trying to complete Kalos dex. Would anyone be willing to lend a hand?
I need the following
liepard and purlion
trubbish and garbodor
aridos and spinarak
shuppet and banette
sudowoodo and bonsly

I also need to evolve a few Pokemons

Trying to complete Kalos dex. Would anyone be willing to lend a hand?
I need the following
liepard and purlion
trubbish and garbodor
aridos and spinarak
shuppet and banette
sudowoodo and bonsly

I also need to evolve a few Pokemons

I can help you out on the Trubbish and Shuppet front. I can get you their evos, too. Just need to catch and breed em'. Shouldn't take long. I can also evolve your Pokes, I've got a few trade evos of my own.

EDIT: I think I can get you Liepard/Purrloin too.

lupinko

Just looking at shiny dittos on GTS, and can't help but wonder. How do they even get their trades when event pokes can't be traded over GTS?

Infinite

I can help you out on the Trubbish and Shuppet front. I can get you their evos, too. Just need to catch and breed em'. Shouldn't take long. I can also evolve your Pokes, I've got a few trade evos of my own.

EDIT: I think I can get you Liepard/Purrloin too.

Ok cool. Do you have a Politoad, Weavile, and Gliscor btw?

and I just need to evolve shellmet and karablast.

I have your friendcode already

EDIT: My wifi is going bonkers atm not sure we can do this atm

Ok cool. Do you have a Politoad, Weavile, and Gliscor btw?

and I just need to evolve shellmet and karablast.

I have your friendcode already

EDIT: My wifi is going bonkers atm not sure we can do this atm

I'm still in the process of breeding the pre-evos you'll need. Also, I'm negative on Politoed, Weavile and Gliscor. I have their pre-evos, so I am in a position to get all three, I just don't have them right now.

I'll add your friendcode momentarily.

Top Bottom