• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Ultimadrago

So how many hours have you guys clocked? I'm running at about 639:26..

Hooray for spending 600 hours riding a bike back and forth! (sarcasm)

Type2

Seems the Ditto is a popular choice today.

Enjoy Type! If you need anything else let me know. :)
Oh I'd hate to keep asking. Gonna focus on beating the game and working on obtaining my own resources. Got 275 on my dex with 6 badges. Just been enjoying the new mons and graphics.

Muku

I'm at 550+ before stopping. Maybe 570?

I didn't really breed much. Most of my time was spent doing battles and trading.

:O

That was earlier today, been on off and on today so it's higher. Think I'm close to 70 hours on Y.. and got maybe 30 hours in JPN version now. This generation owns my soul so much.

Edit: LOL, just got a Hawlucha off GTS named Manbird.

lupinko

That was earlier today, been on off and on today so it's higher. Think I'm close to 70 hours on Y.. and got maybe 30 hours in JPN version now. This generation owns my soul so much.

Edit: LOL, just got a Hawlucha off GTS named Manbird.

Do you still want your Dream Radar Legendaries?

Muku

Do you still want your Dream Radar Legendaries?

Oh. I didn't need them, but if you've got them I won't turn them down. :) Breeding this damn Piplup still. Bet it'll be 100 by time I'm done.

Edit: Sorry, accidentally canceled out LOL. - Thank you! :)

lupinko

Now I have all these Piplups. Lol

Thanks for the monkey tho I evolved him as I needed it for the desk.

I'm still trying to breed 6iv shiny axew. Lol

Muku

Now I have all these Piplups. Lol

Thanks for the monkey tho I evolved him as I needed it for the desk.

I'm still trying to breed 6iv shiny axew. Lol

Haha sorry. If you need anything let me know. Just bleeding Piplups at moment. Glad the monkey helped out.

Acrylic7

Hey guys I need some help. Does anyone have these Pokemon to trade me? I would really appreciate it.

-Staryu or Starmie with Hidden HA
- Palpitoad or Seismitoad with transfer moves Stealth Rock/Ice Punch)
-Porygon or Porygon 2 with HA
-Poliwag or Poliwhirl with HA and egg move Ice ball.
-Thick Club. Its an item for Cubone and Marowak.
-Muk or Grimmer with HA, and transfer moves Thunderpunch and FirePunch
- Slowpoke HA with transfer move Brine

I would really appreciate the help.

Friend code- 2449-5924-1254

I have all these Meloettas, I wish I could get a 6iv modest Ditto that was also shiny, :/

Are the Meloettas from Dream Radar?

I want a Meloetta X D

Sadly I don't have a 6 IV modest Ditto, but I may have some 5 IV modest Pokemon to potentially replace Ditto as a breeding partner, assuming it's for breeding.

Also, just had my first Pokemon battles and I'm hyped for more. Will need to rework my team slightly though... Greninja wrecked my team when I wasn't Quiver Dancing. It's also fun to see Vivillon sweep teams.

I want a Meloetta X D

Sadly I don't have a 6 IV modest Ditto, but I may have some 5 IV modest Pokemon to potentially replace Ditto as a breeding partner, assuming it's for breeding.

Also, just had my first Pokemon battles and I'm hyped for more. Will need to rework my team slightly though... Greninja wrecked my team when I wasn't Quiver Dancing. It's also fun to see Vivillon sweep teams.

I'm pretty sure you can't get Meloetta from Dream Radar.

lupinko

I want a Meloetta X D

No, they're not, just clones. Lol

Edit: the shiny 6iv ditto would just go with the regular 6iv ditto.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Anyone have a bunch of legendaries they could just show me for Pokedex completion?

I don't actually caring about owning any of them, but I would like to start making my way toward a full Pokedex. I'll trade you a random that can come back to me at the end.

I also need more Friend Safaris, so anyone who is in the same boat that wants to be my friend, let me know. FC: 2809-9444-0823

Anyone have a bunch of legendaries they could just show me for Pokedex completion?

I don't actually caring about owning any of them, but I would like to start making my way toward a full Pokedex. I'll trade you a random that can come back to me at the end.

I also need more Friend Safaris, so anyone who is in the same boat that wants to be my friend, let me know. FC: 2809-9444-0823

If somehow you can catch me online I can show some legendaries. Depends which ones though.

As for friend code, it's 5258-0782-9763 (I still don't know what my friend safari gives >_>)

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
If somehow you can catch me online I can show some legendaries. Depends which ones though.

As for friend code, it's 5258-0782-9763 (I still don't know what my friend safari gives >_>)
Cool. Adding ya now. Thanks!

As for legendary showing, whatever you're comfortable with. It'll all come back to you. I've only got Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Kyogre, Xerneas, and Zygarde.

EDIT: Your Friend Safari for me is Water.

Cool. Adding ya now. Thanks!

As for legendary showing, whatever you're comfortable with. It'll all come back to you. I've only got Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Articuno, Zapdos, Kyogre, Xerneas, and Zygarde.

EDIT: Your Friend Safari for me is Water.

Ok I'll start sendingstuff over, had to grab the box from the bank lol.

And yay at water!

v1perz53

How do you guys clone megastones?
I want to clone mine to trade for the X exclusive ones but I have no idea how. =/

The only method I know of involves hang two 3DSes and two copies of the game. It is similar to past methods where it basically comes down to shutting off one system during a trade, so that one game thinks the trade has gone through and the other doesn't, so you have that pokemon on both. Some version of this method has been around in many of the games since the Red and Blue days.

There might be a way with that device that allows you to back up and restore game saves too, but I have no idea. I don't think there is a way to clone with only one game/3DS and no extra devices though.

Anyone good with PokeMaths?

Curious to know if Modest Pixilate Sylveon could OHKO a Mega Tyranitar with Hyper Beam.

Was in a really heated battle and it was just my Sylveon left with Mega Tyranitar. But my Hyper Beam missed even though Sylveon survived the first blow and I was like Nooooo....

Actually, the opponent's Light Screen might have been in effect, so it would have been a loss either way.

Infinite

Anyone good with PokeMaths?

Curious to know if Modest Pixilate Sylveon could OHKO a Mega Tyranitar with Hyper Beam.

Was in a really heated battle and it was just my Sylveon left with Mega Tyranitar. But my Hyper Beam missed even though Sylveon survived the first blow and I was like Nooooo....

Actually, the opponent's Light Screen might have been in effect, so it would have been a loss either way.

Use a damage calculator. Also Hyper Beam is a terrible choice on any pokemon.

Muku

How do you guys clone megastones?
I want to clone mine to trade for the X exclusive ones but I have no idea how. =/

You stick the stone on a Pokemon then clone it. Cloning takes 2 3DS's and 2 copies of the game that's been mentioned. Requires some timing to get it done.

Edit: Feel free to ask for whatever and how ever many of it. Trying to clear these out.

Zorua
- All Modest
- All Egg Moves: Counter, Dark Pulse

x1 Male ~ 31/X/31/31/31/31

Charmander
- All Adamant
- All Blaze

x1 Male ~ 31/31/X/31/31/31 ~ Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Dragon Rush
x2 Males ~ 31/31/31/X/31/31 ~ Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Crunch, Dragon Pulse

Eevee
- All Bold
- All Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Yawn, Charm

x4 Males ~ Anticipation ~ 31/X/31/31/31/31
x2 Males ~ Run Away ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31

Piplup
- All Modest
- All Torrent
- All Egg Moves: Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Feather Dance, Aqua Ring

x2 Females ~ X/31/31/31/31/31
x1 Female ~ 31/31/X/31/31/31
x1 Female ~ 31/31/31/31/31/X
x1 Male ~ 31/31/31/31/31/X
x3 Males ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31

Ponyta
- All Adamant
- All Pokerus
- All Moves: Low Kick, Double Kick, Flame Wheel, Morning Sun

x5 Females ~ Run Away ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31
x2 Males ~ Run Away ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31
x6 Females ~ Flame Body ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31
x3 Males ~ Flame Body ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31

fek

Was checking a friend safari just now and found a shiny Klefki with 4 perfect IVs.
Too bad it's modest and has the HA, but it still looks cool.

I'm playing a Trick Room team lately with Uxie as my lead, but I'm not sure about its EV spread and nature. I want it to be fast and bulky, so it can tank a hit while trick room is up and then U turn out. So I gave it a jolly nature and and 252 Def and SpDef EVs, the last 4 I spent on HP. On level 50 it has 182 Def/SpDef, 126 Speed, but only 151 HP. I don't know if it's fast enough and has enough HP to tank. Any ideas?

Frost_Ace

I'm playing a Trick Room team lately with Uxie as my lead, but I'm not sure about its EV spread and nature. I want it to be fast and bulky, so it can tank a hit while trick room is up and then U turn out. So I gave it a jolly nature and and 252 Def and SpDef EVs, the last 4 I spent on HP. On level 50 it has 182 Def/SpDef, 126 Speed, but only 151 HP. I don't know if it's fast enough and has enough HP to tank. Any ideas?
Why do you want it fast? Do you know that trick room had negative priority?

lupinko

Does anyone here have an ENG Jirachi? Looking for one.

I do in my Emerald/LeafGreen/sapphire/ruby carts. I haven't gotten the bridge set up yet from 4th gen.

Not only do I farm Dream Radar, I also farm Wishmakers. :D

I also have a shiny mr. Mime if anyone wants, I evolved it from a trade for my dex.

Muku

I do in my Emerald/LeafGreen/sapphire/ruby carts. I haven't gotten the bridge set up yet from 4th gen.

Not only do I farm Dream Radar, I also farm Wishmakers. :D

I also have a shiny mr. Mime if anyone wants, I evolved it from a trade for my dex.

That's cool, but doesn't help me at the moment. ;) What are you looking for for the Mr. Mime?

I got curious so used the damage calc. Sand Stream buffs the SP def of Tyranitar which makes it a non-ideal match up. Using the damage calc..., 252SpA modest and a high swing would work. Choice Specs guarantees it (not sure if you want Sylveon to only be a hyper beam nuke though, seems like a bad idea in 3vs3). If light screen was up, not a chance.

But like you noticed about surviving the first hit, I believe it may be impossible for mega tyranitar to be able to OHKO an undamaged 252HP Sylveon...unless it manages to poison with poison jab or something.

Top Bottom