• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Frost_Ace

This is weird. I finally bought a pass for pokebank since my trial was over and it works fine but when I try the poke transporter an error message comes up saying I've been disconnected from the server. Is the problem the server or my connection? I wanna transfer my Cresselia so bad :(

Ultimadrago

What Smash announcement? I don't really play games anymore. I just got my 3DS for X.

In other news, I just got a Phione via Wonder Trade. Hope whoever sent it likes my Meditite.

Greninja was confirmed for the upcoming Smash Bros. (Wii U/3DS) as a playable character recently.

v1perz53

This is weird. I finally bought a pass for pokebank since my trial was over and it works fine but when I try the poke transporter an error message comes up saying I've been disconnected from the server. Is the problem the server or my connection? I wanna transfer my Cresselia so bad :(

Theres a strange circumstance where if you get disconnected while using the PokeTransporter it locks you out for a little while, I think it is an hour. Pokemon Bank gives you a message when this happens, but PokeTransporter does not, so try waiting a bit and seeing if it fixes itself.

Also I wish my 3DS and games just knew when I was connected to the internet, instead of me having to manually tell Pokemon to connect every time. One day nintendo will have proper online functionality... Though it is definitely getting better. I cannot wait for the 4DS or whatever is next that won't have friend codes like Wii U.

Acrylic7

I have a female hidden ability poliwag with ice ball for you. My FC is in my profile, let me know when you can be online and what your ingame name/FC is. Unfortunately it is Modest nature, not optimal for ice ball, but that isn't too hard to fix.

2449-5924-1254

lupinko

Anyone have a solar power charmander or charmeleon or Charizard?

Gender / nature doesn't matter. It's taking forever to show up in a friend safari.

v1perz53

Anyone have a solar power charmander or charmeleon or Charizard?

Gender / nature doesn't matter. It's taking forever to show up in a friend safari.

You have all 3 possible options for that friend safari? You can't get hidden abilities from safaris with only 2 of the 3 options available. Though in my safari charmeleon just never shows up so that could be it too. That said, I do have an extra one if you need, FC in my profile, in game name is Vika.

Frost_Ace

Theres a strange circumstance where if you get disconnected while using the PokeTransporter it locks you out for a little while, I think it is an hour. Pokemon Bank gives you a message when this happens, but PokeTransporter does not, so try waiting a bit and seeing if it fixes itself.

Also I wish my 3DS and games just knew when I was connected to the internet, instead of me having to manually tell Pokemon to connect every time. One day nintendo will have proper online functionality... Though it is definitely getting better. I cannot wait for the 4DS or whatever is next that won't have friend codes like Wii U.
Yep it worked, I tried half an hour later :)

My beautiful shiny Cresselia is finally on my copy of X <3

lupinko

You have all 3 possible options for that friend safari? You can't get hidden abilities from safaris with only 2 of the 3 options available. Though in my safari charmeleon just never shows up so that could be it too. That said, I do have an extra one if you need, FC in my profile, in game name is Vika.

Ah, I meant Solar Power is taking forever to show up, Charmeleon shows up all the time. And I only have 2 of 3 makes sense.

My Fc 4124-5002-7452 / ign Black Mamba. On right now.

v1perz53

Ah, I meant Solar Power is taking forever to show up, Charmeleon shows up all the time. And I only have 2 of 3 makes sense.

My Fc 4124-5002-7452 / ign Black Mamba. On right now.

Ok, I'm on now as well, I'll trade you as soon as this game lets me, or you could start the trade when you're available. Your picture ingame has three dots in the chat bubble, I assume that means you are busy with something else? No idea what that actually means heh.

Thanks again for the help :)

NP, completely forgot gigalith was a trade evo so it helped me having to work for it lol.

As for the huntail...well I just traded a scuttlebug for the one I have on GTS lol.

edit: and your friend safari is the best thing for me lol. Filled in 2 more pokedex entries.

Shun

We currently have 2 vacant positions open for the Fire and Ghost Gym Leaders, if you're interested please let Wichu and the other leaders know!

We'll see who's interested and we can figure out from there. The league has been slow lately but I hope once our busy schedules free up next week, we can get back and running as usual!

lupinko

Ok, I'm on now as well, I'll trade you as soon as this game lets me, or you could start the trade when you're available. Your picture ingame has three dots in the chat bubble, I assume that means you are busy with something else? No idea what that actually means heh.

Thanks again! Hope you like the Axew.

I just said hot damn! Hatching timid Houndour eggs after taking a break from Machop and I hatched not one but TWO shinies, both genders. Of course since my parent wasn't 6 iv the male got a spread of 31/21/31/31/31/19 and the female got 31/31/31/17/31/31. Neither is perfect but i'll be damned if they're gonna be stuck in a box forever. I just don't know if running the male is worth the 12 point speed loss or if those 14 points in sp.a would come back to bite me later in a match. What say you PokeGaf?

Sleepwalker

I just said hot damn! Hatching timid Houndour eggs after taking a break from Machop and I hatched not one but TWO shinies, both genders. Of course since my parent wasn't 6 iv the male got a spread of 31/21/31/31/31/19 and the female got 31/31/31/17/31/31. Neither is perfect but i'll be damned if they're gonna be stuck in a box forever. I just don't know if running the male is worth the 12 point speed loss or if those 14 points in sp.a would come back to bite me later in a match. What say you PokeGaf?

I'd rather lose the speed and run the male one, Timid nature makes up for that somewhat.

I see my Abra came to good use for you! :)

Sure did, thanks! I had to enlist Medicham to add Ice Punch. Silly moves, physical ones on Alakazam but hey. Now I just want (eventually) a Magic Guard Kadabra (?) in a Premier Ball. I do need to find HA Ivysaur and Frogadier in Premier Balls too.

I can trade right now. I think I have you added already, but I don't know your name. Mine should just be Snacks.

Thanks for Pokemons.

You're welcome, enjoy! Thanks for the egg moves Litwick.

Frost_Ace

Always choose the one with better speed.

lupinko

Sure did, thanks! I had to enlist Medicham to add Ice Punch. Silly moves, physical ones on Alakazam but hey. Now I just want (eventually) a Magic Guard Kadabra (?) in a Premier Ball. I do need to find HA Ivysaur and Frogadier in Premier Balls too.

You're welcome, enjoy! Thanks for the egg moves Litwick.

I can get you Ivysaur and Abra in premium balls both with HA no problem.

Does anyone have a Buneary female so I can chain breed to give Sneasel ice punch?

Or a Buneary with ice punch male already would be nice.

KiraFA37

I can get you Ivysaur and Abra in premium balls both with HA no problem.

Does anyone have a Buneary female so I can chain breed to give Sneasel ice punch?

Or a Buneary with ice punch male already would be nice.

I have a Buneary and a Sneasel with ice punch so I can breed a male Buneary with ice punch for ya.

Edit: Apparently I already had a Buneary with ice punch... breeding now.

v1perz53

Gen V really did have some pita evolutions. Thank god for PokeTransfer so that I don't have to evolve some of those again, I am looking at you Hydregion.

Infinite

Does anyone have starters? I want all of them the ones I need now are the gen 2s, Gen 3 except torchic, Gen 4 except chimchar, and Gen 5s. They don't have to have hidden abilities but that would preferable.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Does anyone have starters? I want all of them the ones I need now are the gen 2s, Gen 3 except torchic, Gen 4 except chimchar, and Gen 5s. They don't have to have hidden abilities but that would preferable.
I have them all. I could breed you some eggs and send 'em your way.

Sleepwalker

I believe i got them all but only a copy of each, do you want to see them or keep em? if you want to keep em you may need to wait a bit till i get to breed them.

lupinko

Yay I got two Shiny Dittos off GTS, except one was false advertising and it was only 2iv.

The 6iv I'm keeping, so 2iv jpn kalos shiny ditto and I think a fre shiny hippowdon are up for trades from me.

I think I'm like at 640 now, so close to that shiny charm!

Sleepwalker

Yeah I have

I would love one of those, I still haven't bred the starters though, breeding another request I had from here. So not sure if you want to wait till I get you starters, I do have some piplups with egg moves i think.

Also need a drought Vulpix, anyone here got one?

Infinite

I would love one of those, I still haven't bred the starters though, breeding another request I had from here. So not sure if you want to wait till I get you starters, I do have some piplups with egg moves i think.

Also need a drought Vulpix, anyone here got one?

I'll do a piplup for the fletching FC is in profile ign is Aki

Top Bottom