• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

L.O.R.D

i want to make new Chansey
but, i don't know what the move should i chose
Aromatherapy or Heal Bell ?
i heard they have the same effect
but , Heal Bell cure all the party in the same time ?

macklelol

i want to make new Chansey
but, i don't know what the move should i chose
Aromatherapy or Heal Bell ?
i heard they have the same effect
but , Heal Bell cure all the party in the same time ?

They are both pretty much the same, doesn't really matter which one you choose.

lupinko

According to Serebii, the ability capsule doesn't work for changing hidden abilities?

If so that's a bummer because I wanted my wild 3iv shiny calm Siglyph to go back to magic guard instead of tinted lens. :(

Muku

According to Serebii, the ability capsule doesn't work for changing hidden abilities?

If so that's a bummer because I wanted my wild 3iv shiny calm Siglyph to go back to magic guard instead of tinted lens. :(

Yep, doesn't work on HA. I don't quite get that either. I kind of wish they'd allow it to downgrade (without chance of going back up to HA). And then if it has more than one choice it chooses one of the non-HAs. Then use another one if you didn't get one you wanted. I'd easily use a couple on one of my shinies that ended up with HA rather than the stupid normal one. ;_;

jackal27

Banned
Hey, has anybody tried transfering a Pokemon from a randomized playthrough to Pokemon Bank? All of my Pokemon's moves and stats are completely legit, but the locations I met them in won't make sense since I played the game with a randomizer obviously.

I even have the randomizer set to give me Pokemon of similar strength to the ones it's replacing so no level 3 Rayquazas or anything. We're talking regular ol pokes... Just caught in weird places.

I have big personal connections with these guys.

JoeM86

Which event is this?

A newly announced one. For 6 weeks, a Mega Evolution is going to be distributed

From May 10th to May 18th, a Gyarados with Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance and holding Gyaradosite is to be given
From May 19th to May 25th, a Scizor with Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Roost, U-Turn and holding Scizorite is to be distributed
From May 26th to June 1st, a Kangaskhan with Fake Out, Return, Earthquake, Sucker Punch and holding Kangaskhanite is to be distributed
From June 2nd to June 8th, a Gengar with Shadow Ball, Mud Bomb, Will-o-Whisp, Destiny Bond and holding Gengarite is to be distributed
From June 9th to June 15th, a Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Punch and holding Tyranitarite is to be distributed
Finally, from June 16th to June 22nd, a Mawile with Iron Head, Play Rough, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and holding Mawilite is to be distributed.

Muku

Think tomorrow tickets for the movie go on sale. Darkrai is so very close... Though reading if you preorder a ticket, you also get a Darkrai TCG card.
Want dat card.
Ready for that Darkrai.

A newly announced one. For 6 weeks, a Mega Evolution is going to be distributed

From May 10th to May 18th, a Gyarados with Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance and holding Gyaradosite is to be given
From May 19th to May 25th, a Scizor with Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Roost, U-Turn and holding Scizorite is to be distributed
From May 26th to June 1st, a Kangaskhan with Fake Out, Return, Earthquake, Sucker Punch and holding Kangaskhanite is to be distributed
From June 2nd to June 8th, a Gengar with Shadow Ball, Mud Bomb, Will-o-Whisp, Destiny Bond and holding Gengarite is to be distributed
From June 9th to June 15th, a Tyranitar with Stone Edge, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Punch and holding Tyranitarite is to be distributed
Finally, from June 16th to June 22nd, a Mawile with Iron Head, Play Rough, Fire Fang, Sucker Punch and holding Mawilite is to be distributed.

Through Pokemon Center's or an online event?

Nevermind, see it is at PCs. Too much trouble to go through. And I find I like catching the train less these days after the tax hike.

Sleepwalker

Anyone got a spare rotom? I really can't wait till tuesday lol, i'll trade good stuff for him or if anyone is kind enough to loan me one and let me breed him that would be great.

Just need him and moltres to finish my team.

Muku

Anyone got a spare rotom? I really can't wait for tuesday lol, i'll trade good stuff for him or if anyone is kind enough to loan me one and let me breed him that would be great.

Just need him and moltres to finish my team.

I have one you can borrow if you'd like. He's my only one at moment as I keep meaning to breed it. But you're welcome to borrow him.

Edit: Do you need a specific Moltres or looking for one in general?

Sleepwalker

I have one you can borrow if you'd like. He's my only one at moment as I keep meaning to breed it. But you're welcome to borrow him.

Edit: Do you need a specific Moltres or looking for one in general?

That'd be great, i'd breed one quickly and give it back to you.

As for moltres, I'm looking for one in general (as long as the Ivs/nature aren't the absolute worst) since I plan to use him a bit in my gym fights but I won't get picky with him since he's already hard to get (and impossible in my save).

lupinko

As for moltres, I'm looking for one in general (as long as the Ivs/nature aren't the absolute worst) since I plan to use him a bit in my gym fights but I won't get picky with him since he's already hard to get (and impossible in my save).

I still have your spare moltres?

Muku

I have one. He's an extra. Don't know if he's worth anything, but you can have him. If he doesn't work out for you maybe you can put him on GTS for another Moltres and get lucky with a better one.

Edit: Just let me know when you're on. I'm on but breeding these stupid penguins still, so in a bit of a haze.

Sleepwalker

I'll be online in 90 min.

You can have him anyway, I have three. Lol

Lol 3!, how come? multiple copies of the games?

I wasn't even going to run moltres in my team but I found out that my precious Heatran is banned from this comp :(

Edit: Thanks a lot muku! I'll breed rotom and give it back in a couple mins.

Muku

Lol 3!, how come? multiple copies of the games?

I wasn't even going to run moltres in my team but I found out that my precious Heatran is banned from this comp :(

Edit: Thanks a lot muku! I'll breed rotom and give it back in a couple mins.

Sounds good. Got him with some decent IVs from someone so hope it helps quicken your IV breeding a bit.

Sleepwalker

Lol wow, this Moltres :(

2c09d8316a33b21de94989c2548745b4.png

Muku

I think some of the old wandering Pokemon from old games kind of had a glitch, didn't they? Where some were just so shitty? I know one or two of my dogs (legitimately caught in my old games) has some pretty horrendous stats. Though maybe that's why that poor bird made it into GTS circulation haha. :(

Sleepwalker

I think some of the old wandering Pokemon from old games kind of had a glitch, didn't they? Where some were just so shitty? I know one or two of my dogs (legitimately caught in my old games) has some pretty horrendous stats. Though maybe that's why that poor bird made it into GTS circulation haha. :(

Yeah I remember seeing some terrible legendaries back in the day, these days they have at least 3 perfect IVs I think, oh well, it's the thought that matters haha

Top Bottom