• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Ultimadrago

wait... how did you get that dragalge?!

Using Powersaves I utilized the "WonderCard Modifier" to get a Wonder Card Pokemon (You can get essentially all currently available Pokemon from subtracting Master Balls, also available to max from the device, to match National Dex #, though they only start with Hidden Power).

When you receive any given Pokemon through it there is a random chance of getting the Hidden Ability for that Pokemon (even if unreleased). Once I finally got a Skrelp with Adapatability by repeating the process a few times, I bred. I bred/switched and so on until getting a 6IV one, made it Shiny and ta-dum~.

one_kill

Using Powersaves I utilized the "WonderCard Modifier" to get a Wonder Card Pokemon (You can get essentially all currently available Pokemon from subtracting Master Balls, also available to max from the device, to match National Dex #, though they only start with Hidden Power).

When you receive any given Pokemon through it there is a random chance of getting the Hidden Ability for that Pokemon (even if unreleased). Once I finally got a Skrelp with Adapatability by repeating the process a few times, I bred. I bred/switched and so on until getting a 6IV one, made it Shiny and ta-dum~.
Do you have Diancie yet Ultimadrago?

Ultimadrago

Do you have Diancie yet Ultimadrago?

Yes, I have a Shiny Diancie. However, Powersaves (likely for legal reasons) has taken the opportunity to get it and AZ's Floette down.

And due to a kind soul that taught me, I may also clone now. Though a number of these currently illegal things aren't trade-able.

img_0556bwp5r.jpg

one_kill

Yes, I have a Shiny Diancie. However, Powersaves (likely for legal reasons) has taken the opportunity to get it and AZ's Floette down.

And due to a kind soul that taught me, I may also clone now. Though a number of these currently illegal things aren't trade-able.
Yeah, Diancie and AZ's Floetta probably aren't tradeable. I can't wait to get one :x

Ultimadrago

I just want adaptability dragalge :(

Gonna take her on a test run today~

Yeah, Diancie and AZ's Floetta probably aren't tradeable. I can't wait to get one :x

Indeed. I hope I can reset for Nature/IV on the Diancie one it gets released. Due to AZFloette being simply another form (with Florges stats), I was able to train the perfect one easy. But with Diancie obviously I had to keep what I got in terms of stats.

added and yeah thats fine

edit: do you need any ditto?

Edit: i decided to give you a 3iv female one so youd have an easier time breeding with the right ability.
I have other 5iv ones but they are male

Ah sorry dude, didn't see your message. I'm still on the hunt for a decent Ditto at the moment. I've got around half of the power items now so I can grind the IVs out through normal breeding but it takes a lot of time.

L.O.R.D

sweet
i didn't make it when they release the code , got my power save just when they pulled it out

then, someone figure it how to use cheat engine on the program to get Diance wonder card from datel
then,,,this happen

sDClYdD.jpg

i tried to release them all in wonder trade, but they wont let me
oh will, gonna wait for the legit one

Ultimadrago

sweet
i didn't make it when they release the code , got my power save just when they pulled it out

then, someone figure it how to use cheat engine on the program to get Diance wonder card from datel
then,,,this happen

i tried to release them all in wonder trade, but they wont let me
oh will, gonna wait for the legit one

Ooh~ Looks like I could use that to roll the die on Natures. It will probably still end up with 3 IVs every time though.

L.O.R.D

Ooh~ Looks like I could use that to roll the die on Natures. It will probably still end up with 3 IVs every time though.

also, too late for that
they also removed the codes from their server for good
that trick won't work again
got latias
mega stone
, but didn't make it to latios and AZ's Floetta

Muku

anyone got that darkrai from the movie event ?

Only started today, so not yet. Though to be honest, don't know how to go about pre-ordering a movie ticket anyway. (Not sure if something is special is required anyway, since a serial code is supposed to be on ticket for the Darkrai.)

Edit: Wondering if there's a list of movie theaters that will be playing it. I imagine one closest to me will... but at same time never know. :/

lupinko

Only started today, so not yet. Though to be honest, don't know how to go about pre-ordering a movie ticket anyway. (Not sure if something is special is required anyway, since a serial code is supposed to be on ticket for the Darkrai.)

Edit: Wondering if there's a list of movie theaters that will be playing it. I imagine one closest to me will... but at same time never know. :/

Movix is playing it, I wonder if buying the ticket from a konbini is the same. And captain america winter soldier is finally out here so it gives another reason besides Darkrai!

Muku

Movix is playing it, I wonder if buying the ticket from a konbini is the same. And captain america winter soldier is finally out here so it gives another reason besides Darkrai!

See, that's what I was wondering too, about the konbini thing. I always get horribly confused at those machines though, LOL. Going to see Captain America in next week or so. Then can finally watch S.H.I.E.L.D. again haha.

Not sure of Movix. Maybe that's a regional thing? Ones around this area tend to be 109 Cinemas. Used to go to one in Kawasaki until they opened up a good theater MUCH closer. Unfortunately I haven't seen on their website anywhere about them having Pokemon. I guess it's too early for that, but you think with this event thing they'd at least say whether they're going to show it at some (and which).

also, too late for that
they also removed the codes from their server for good
that trick won't work again
got latias
mega stone
, but didn't make it to latios and AZ's Floetta
Yep, I remember that. Got my Powersaves like the day after, but I did not intend to use my Powersaves for actual codes so I didn't really care.

Are there any really good in-depth guides for breeding from scratch? Need to know if I really want to jump into that stuff or not. Looked around but they all seem rather generic.

Type2

So I signed up for the April friendly but i'm not sure which pokemon to enter. Any of you guys planning on joining in?
I wish I could but I'll likely be short two members of my team. Breeding from scratch right after just finishing my first play through of the game is exhausting.
Prior generation exclusive movesets ruined my theorycrafting too.

I wish I could but I'll likely be short two members of my team. Breeding from scratch right after just finishing my first play through of the game is exhausting.
Prior generation exclusive movesets ruined my theorycrafting too.

Yeah having a lot of the better moves locked in the past gens kinda sucks.

Type2

Someone on smogon is gonna mentor me in rnging but I really don't wanna buy a bunch of stuff to have a slight boost in my competitive value.
Id rather just farm stuff to trade for what I need.

Sleepwalker

I'm going to register, (is this still possible? lol), I need to figure out what mons to bring but I think i'll go with some of the mons I already have.

Btw, Xerneas, Yvetal and Mewtwo are all eligible for this tournament so we're going to see them a lot. but w/e it's a friendly.

LaNaranja

So I signed up for the April friendly but i'm not sure which pokemon to enter. Any of you guys planning on joining in?

Can I get a link to that?

What are the skill levels like? What is banned? Will the goofy fun stuff like Hitmonchan and Delphox be viable for not getting completely destroyed or is everyone rolling with the standard bread and butter stuff like Rotom, Talonflame, and Blissey.

Muku

lupinko, if you get around to finding out about pre-order stuff today, let me know. I might hit local theater tomorrow to see what deal is. And if possible pick up a ticket. But curious to know beforehand if someone else gets to it. :)

Wyndstryker: Not sure. I tended to use snippets form here and there depending on what I was going for. Reading something here for breeding moves first, then reading something there about passing along nature, then somewhere else for IVs and stuff. I think I ended up reading a bunch of stuff overall and putting it together in my head. Though there are some images I've seen floating around here that are fairly helpful.

Found this on reddit:

AAAAAH I FORGOT ABOUT THE SPEWPA

Oh cool, I can use that to fool around with Snow Warning Aurorus in the Battle Maison.

lupinko

Yeah Muku I'll try to find out today at the earliest, I'll either watch Winter Soldier tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone know based on hacking what is the best Nature for Diancie?

Sleepwalker

That'd be amazing Darth.

Sadly I don't have those mons :( but i'm on the same boat, spent all day trading over moltres on GTS, they're all crap.

Muku

That'd be amazing Darth.

Sadly I don't have those mons :( but i'm on the same boat, spent all day trading over moltres on GTS, they're all crap.

You still looking for a decent Moltres? Got a Moltres on GTS yesterday, think it's Kalos based if I recall right, so imagine that is decent. (Though getting birds Kalos based is seemingly difficult.)

LaNaranja

I have a 31 Special Attack and Speed Ghost Keldeo or a 31 Attack, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed Meloetta I can trade for a remotely solid Entei or Rayquaza.

L.O.R.D

as i heard , the code you get is a region locked to Japanese 3DS
you don't actually have to be in japan , you only need the ticket

Muku

as i heard , the code you get is a region locked to Japanese 3DS
you don't actually have to be in japan , you only need the ticket

Yeah I know, but the serial code is a one time use. So yeah, you could clone one, but someone has to get one first. And the code is region locked to JPN 3DS. Not a problem though if I can go purchase a ticket. :)

Problem we're wondering is.. how do you get the ticket. Whether it's konbini (which I don't think it is at the moment) or going to the theater, you'd have to be in Japan to at least purchase the ticket.

L.O.R.D

Yeah Muku I'll try to find out today at the earliest, I'll either watch Winter Soldier tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone know based on hacking what is the best Nature for Diancie?

his attack and sp attack is the same
the max iv you get is 3 IV
he also slow

but he is defensive pokemon , Defense and sp Defense
so, Impish-Calm-Bold - Careful is the best for him

Top Bottom