• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Macka

I'm down to my last 60 Pokemon before I've completed the National Dex. Any help with getting these entries, even with quick tradebacks would be appreciated! If anyone else is working on completing the Pokedex, I probably have at least some of what you need!

1. Spinarak
2. Natu
3. Umbreon
4. Mantine
5. Porygon 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6. Poochyena
7. Wurmple
8. Silcoon
9. Surskit
10. Makuhita
11. Cacnea
12. Cacturne
13. Baltoy
14. Lileep
15. Anorith
16. Dusclops
17. Wynaut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
18. Starly
19. Kricketot
20. Luxio
21. Roserade
22. Rampardos
23. Mothim
24. Combee
25. Cherubi
26. Purugly
27. Skuntank
28. Bonsly
29. Happiny
30. Munchlax
31. Toxicroak
32. Finneon
33. Lumineon
34. Lickilicky
35. Leafeon
36. Glaceon
37. Probopass
38. Dusknoir
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
39. Snivy
40. Servine
41. Tepig
42. Pignite
43. Dewott
44. Patrat
45. Herdier
46. Purrloin
47. Pidove
48. Blitzle
49. Tympole
50. Sewaddle
51. Yamask
52. Gothita
53. Elgyem
54. Volcarona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
55. Chespin
56. Tyrantrum
57. Aurorus
58. Sylveon
59. Avalugg
60. Noivern

lupinko

Oh right the next Battle Championship Event poke is apparently Kangaskhan.

I hope I can get a female since Cherish Balls are totally rad.

I plan on doing a line of Magikarps and Scythers thanks to my female Gyarados and Scizor event pokes.

Too bad we can't breed Ice Punch into Tyranitar, even tho the Event version does have it.

Frost_Ace

Oh right the next Battle Championship Event poke is apparently Kangaskhan.

I hope I can get a female since Cherish Balls are totally rad.

I plan on doing a line of Magikarps and Scythers thanks to my female Gyarados and Scizor event pokes.

Too bad we can't breed Ice Punch into Tyranitar, even tho the Event version does have it.
Kangha is female only :p

Really? This is what I get for never paying to it after all these years.

I guess Cherish Ball Kanghas for all!

Are you trying to breed Cherish Balls or clone them? The former doesn't want, I've been told.

While I'm here, how are the Dream Radar Pokemon coming along? I have your Pokemon ready for you now : )

Didn't realize that either, but have never tried. Do they just end up with regular Pokeball? :(

Just a pokeball.

I have some generated pokemon from back in gen 4. (Legit stat but they came in Master Balls and Cherish Balls. And gotten from GTS back then. Still got through pokebank lol). It doesn't breed down. (Stupid person who gave me their lvl 100 Mismagius in a Masterball has no EVs...)

GulAtiCa

I looked at my regional Pokedex, wow am I not close to finishing that. haha
At least as far as actually obtaining them all. I'm a little closer to seeing them all.

Korosenai

I havent played this game in a couple months. Has anything changed much with the metagame? Mega Kangaskhan and Talonflame still crazy good?

Macka

Can anyone help me out with my last 15 Pokedex entries?

1. Croconaw
2. Porygon 2
3. Silcoon
4. Surskit
5. Lairon
6. Baltoy
7. Dusclops
8. Cherubi
9. Purugly
10. Skuntank
11. Finneon
12. Dusknoir
13. Herdier
14. Vanilish
15. Elgyem

Tacoparty

Neo Member
Hi all, just picked up a 3ds and pokemon X. Beat the game not too long ago, and i'd like to start breeding/getting shinies. Does anyone have a 4-5-6 IV ditto i can have to start? I don't have much, minus a shiny wynaut lvl 100 that i got from a wonder trade. If anyone can spare one my FC: 1993-9172-0480

Anyone? Have a shiny armaldo as well. Or can anyone point me in the direction of obtaining one?

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Can anyone help me out with my last 15 Pokedex entries?

1. Croconaw
2. Porygon 2
3. Silcoon
4. Surskit
5. Lairon
6. Baltoy
7. Dusclops
8. Cherubi
9. Purugly
10. Skuntank
11. Finneon
12. Dusknoir
13. Herdier
14. Vanilish
15. Elgyem
I actually have Croconaw and Lairon. Remind me when you show me yours, and I can work those in if you haven't seen 'em yet.

Macka

Sorry for asking the obvious, but I assume you don't have Duskull, correct?
I got shown a Duskull by someone a while back but I don't have one, no. The only way to get a Dusclops in XY is through the Friend Safari, but I haven't been able to find someone with it. :/

I'll need to try the GTS again. I haven't used it in a few days because I got sick of everyone demanding legendaries. "Want my Rattata? Well give me an Arceus, asshole." The GTS is a joke these days tbh.

You need to do it the other way around. Catch a bunch of Scatterbugs (or breed them Timid/Compound Eyes if you're looking for rarer stuff). Put one up asking for what you want. Unless it's a legendary, you should have it pretty quickly.

GulAtiCa

I'll need to try the GTS again. I haven't used it in a few days because I got sick of everyone demanding legendaries. "Want my Rattata? Well give me an Arceus, asshole." The GTS is a joke these days tbh.

Yeah I hate that. One thing I hated most about the DS GTS era. I wish the filter for turning off legendaries in search included all legendaries from every gen..

I'm just glad I can finally filter in only Pokemon you have for trades at least.

I would like to arrange for the following trades, if possible. Mainly trying to get exclusives to X with this.

Shellder for Staryu
Cloyster for Starmie
Dragalge for Clauncher

I'll have more later, but these are the 3 I see me needing now.

So, I dunno if GAF has figured this out yet, but I never actually saw any mention of this on other sites when I was putting it together, but Gallade is easily the best Pokemon for 90% of catching pokemon in Horde battles. Gallade alone can learn Telekinesis in B2, and then Earthquake and False Swipe, all on one Pokemon. To my knowledge (which is not vast) this is the only Pokemon that can learn all three of these, making him a one stop catching machine.

Fucking delicious.
Too bad I don't have much horde battling left to do.

So, I dunno if GAF has figured this out yet, but I never actually saw any mention of this on other sites when I was putting it together, but Gallade is easily the best Pokemon for 90% of catching pokemon in Horde battles. Gallade alone can learn Telekinesis in B2, and then Earthquake and False Swipe, all on one Pokemon. To my knowledge (which is not vast) this is the only Pokemon that can learn all three of these, making him a one stop catching machine.

Fucking delicious.
Too bad I don't have much horde battling left to do.

Didn't have a chance to dig the info up but it's definitely useful to make one for future gens.

edit: Unrelated but I just found out there's a cap of 9,999,999 pokedollars....I'm a sad panda for not being a 10 millionaire by 1 dollar.

lupinko

Nice. Will you be around in a hour's time? Otherwise I'll try and catch you later.

I'm on my way to work so not until later this afternoon at the earliest so anytime after 4pm.

Anyway you're lucky because one of your DR legendaries got its best nature too.

Edit: Can Misdreavius be used in VGC or it's barred due to not being in the Kalos dex?

I'm on my way to work so not until later this afternoon at the earliest so anytime after 4pm.

Anyway you're lucky because one of your DR legendaries got its best nature too.

Gotcha : )

Also, you're lucky too because you bagged a 5 IV -Attack Feebas and 5 IV -Sp. Attack Honedge, amongst some other good IV Pokemon.

Didn't have a chance to dig the info up but it's definitely useful to make one for future gens.

edit: Unrelated but I just found out there's a cap of 9,999,999 pokedollars....I'm a sad panda for not being a 10 millionaire by 1 dollar.

Ultra useful is the fact that Curtis in B/W2 can give you a level 50 Ralts right off the bat once you've started trading with him. Just needed to make sure he gave me a male, slapped some TMs, a rare candy, and a dawn stone and bam, he's ready to catch a large portion of Pokemon right there.

Alchemy

Anyone have a Lightingrod Pikachu, or anything in the Pikachu line they're willing to trade? Stats and what not don't matter, need it for breeding.

Top Bottom