• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Just wondering, anyone need 5IV Snorunts with the egg moves Avalanche/Hex/Disable/Spikes? Breeding a bunch still since I want a second 6IV snorunt and they're slowly piling up. I still have a bunch of 5IV feebas's to dump too.

These are free so I don't care what you send me as long as it's kalos born.

Just wondering, anyone need 5IV Snorunts with the egg moves Avalanche/Hex/Disable/Spikes? Breeding a bunch still since I want a second 6IV snorunt and they're slowly piling up. I still have a bunch of 5IV feebas's to dump too.

These are free so I don't care what you send me as long as it's kalos born.

Can I have one male and one female? Purely for the Pokedex.

The Snorunt, although I may also need Feebas. Nooottt entirely sure, I can check after this Le Wow run.

FC: 5258-0782-9763
IGN: Clarine

I'll be online for awhile, busy wondertrading the junks aka 4IV and less.

I can send a Feebas over with a Prism Scale and it'll evolve into a Milotic, however you need to send me a Prism Scale on the pokemon you trade for it.

FC: 5258-0782-9763
IGN: Clarine

I'll be online for awhile, busy wondertrading the junks aka 4IV and less.

I can send a Feebas over with a Prism Scale and it'll evolve into a Milotic, however you need to send me a Prism Scale on the pokemon you trade for it.

2578 - 3146 - 5356

I've got three Pokemon ready, one with the prism scale.

I'll probably still be breeding snorunts till I get a second 6IV. My feebas batch is still just under a box supply so I still have quite a few to give out.

I'll shift from IV breeding to mass breeding this female ghastly in a MOON BALL once I get this snorunt. A Moon Ball ghastly is too cool of a trade bait to pass up. Maybe I should actually breed it competitive IV's lol

lupinko

Gotcha : )

Also, you're lucky too because you bagged a 5 IV -Attack Feebas and 5 IV -Sp. Attack Honedge, amongst some other good IV Pokemon.

Does Sword bro come in a fancy ball? :D

I might just tier whore and throw him onto my VGC team.

I'll probably still be breeding snorunts till I get a second 6IV. My feebas batch is still just under a box supply so I still have quite a few to give out.

I'll shift from IV breeding to mass breeding this female ghastly in a MOON BALL once I get this snorunt. A Moon Ball ghastly is too cool of a trade bait to pass up. Maybe I should actually breed it competitive IV's lol

I'm interested in a Snorunt, I got Axews and Starlys, 5IVs in fancy balls with competitive stuff. Gender depending on ball used.

lupinko

Anyone mind if I add them? Trying to bulk up my FC pool for safari. FC: 1993-9172-0480 IGN Felipe

Sure you can add me, my FC is in my profile, IGN Black Mamba.

Any suggestions on my team?

It'll be a sandstorm team pretty much but I don't know if I have too many redundancies.

Staraptor to scout and smash
Mega Tyranitar with stealth rock
Flygon with bulk poison and dragon tail
Skarmory setting up stealth rock and spikes
Garchomp gonna Garchomp
Hax as insurance to smash

Other alternatives would be Aegislash, Lucario, and Carracosta.

I don't know if splitting up the hazards is better than putting them all on one poke.

I'm interested in a Snorunt, I got Axews and Starlys, 5IVs in fancy balls with competitive stuff. Gender depending on ball used.

I'll take a Starly, don't have any birds with good egg moves on storage.

Want a female snorunt for the froslass or a male for the egg moves?

lupinko

I'll take a Starly, don't have any birds with good egg moves on storage.

Want a female snorunt for the froslass or a male for the egg moves?

I'll take two.

My Starlys are in dream balls, Jolly, Reckless, Steel Wing/Roost/Double-Edge/Astonish.

All 5iv. I think I will stop once a 6iv comes out or hell even a 5iv Shiny. I think since I got the Shiny Charm my shiny luck has vanished. :/

I'll take two.

My Starlys are in dream balls, Jolly, Reckless, Steel Wing/Roost/Double-Edge/Astonish.

All 5iv. I think I will stop once a 6iv comes out or hell even a 5iv Shiny. I think since I got the Shiny Charm my shiny luck has vanished. :/

Don't care what kind of starly, just the egg moves i'm interested in.

So one male and one female snorunt on reserve for you.

JoeM86

A new event announced:

Another new Vivillon form has been officially announced. This pattern, the Fancy Pattern, is to be given out when the GTS hits a special milestone. When 100 million Pokémon have been traded over the GTS, the event will be announced worldwide. This is due to the high number of GTS trades largely due to Vivillon. The number is currently sitting at around 87 million and can be checked on the Pokémon Global Link.

10402639_645065078913116_433135874814137898_n.png

A new event announced:

Another new Vivillon form has been officially announced. This pattern, the Fancy Pattern, is to be given out when the GTS hits a special milestone. When 100 million Pokémon have been traded over the GTS, the event will be announced worldwide. This is due to the high number of GTS trades largely due to Vivillon. The number is currently sitting at around 87 million and can be checked on the Pokémon Global Link.

I want!

We still need to get a Gaffer with the vivillon in the paris PC too

LaNaranja

Welp I have decided to work on a Meditite as my next shiny. I have never used a competitive Medicham so what do you guys think of Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Thunder Punch?

Muku

A new event announced:

It's so pretty. Definitely going to get when it comes out. Though.. wish we could breed them for competition.

And on Vivillon, yeah, we still need to find a Gaffer who can get the Paris one. That one is just so awesome. Not sure anyone here is in Paris, or close enough they'd want to.

Muku

Just curious, but does anyone here have Icy Snow Vivillon pattern in their game and breed them? I'm curious in getting a competitive version of one. Yeah, maybe I could find one on GTS, but I tend not to be too trusting of notes on there anymore.

Does Sword bro come in a fancy ball? :D

I might just tier whore and throw him onto my VGC team.

Does Quick Ball count?

Also, that new Vivillon looks fab. I'm a sucker for pink things sometimes, although pink with green highlights? Hmm... would have to see in-game to judge.

On the plus side, it sounds like it's going to be more common than the Poke Ball one.

lupinko

Does Quick Ball count?

Also, that new Vivillon looks fab. I'm a sucker for pink things sometimes, although pink with green highlights? Hmm... would have to see in-game to judge.

On the plus side, it sounds like it's going to be more common than the Poke Ball one.

It used to, but I keep those only for legendaries now,

But yeah it's fine, I can breed it onto a premier ball.

I can be online now btw.

It used to, but I keep those only for legendaries now,

But yeah it's fine, I can breed it onto a premier ball.

I can be online now btw.

Cool, I'll jump on too.

Also, I wonder if people will start trading more on GTS just to get the new Vivillon? I think I'll start dropping more Scatterbugs on there now.

Trouble is, I'm not sure what I want for them. Other Scatterbugs? : P

lupinko

Thanks Wynd and Aveyn!

Anyone got an Archeops or Aerodactyl or Skarmory with Stealth Rock, so I breed a Skarmory with one? Turns out it's a transfer egg move. :/

Thanks Wynd and Aveyn!

Anyone got an Archeops or Aerodactyl or Skarmory with Stealth Rock, so I breed a Skarmory with one? Turns out it's a transfer egg move. :/

Thanks a bunch as well! Now I'm missing a lot less legendaries than before : D

I can hook you up with a Skarmory, sure. Will need to breed because mine's a girl and I need a spare.

lupinko

Thanks a bunch as well! Now I'm missing a lot less legendaries than before : D

I can hook you up with a Skarmory, sure. Will need to breed because mine's a girl and I need a spare.

You may not need to I think I can get one off GTS, I saw a jp player looking for a genie in return for one.

I'll keep you updated.

Edit: didn't even need to give a genie, a German player just wanted a scatterbug for it. Lol

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Lupinko, I am having no luck at all with your Shellgon. I keep getting males or females with Rock Head. If I could breed a female Bagon in a Premier with Sheer Force, would you be interested?

lupinko

Lupinko, I am having no luck at all with your Shellgon. I keep getting males or females with Rock Head. If I could breed a female Bagon in a Premier with Sheer Force, would you be interested?

Actually a female bagon with sheer force in a premier ball is perfect, since that turns into overcoat anyway and later into moxie.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Actually a female bagon with sheer force in a premier ball is perfect, since that turns into overcoat anyway and later into moxie.
Ok. Let me hatch these five eggs and hope for the best. Haha.

I never particularly care about HAs myself, and I end up with them from Friend Safaris all the time. Of course the one time I actually seek it out, I can't find one.

I'm so pissed right now. I spent ALL THAT TIME trying to get Telekinesis on Ralts, in Black 2, turned him into a Gallade, all for the PERFECT setup for catching, etc etc etc. I decided to be awesome and breed him to get more Telekinesis Ralts to make more Gallades to give them to buddies, and the Ralts didn't even have it! What I SHOULD have realized is because THE DAMN DAYCARE OVERWROTE FUCKING TELEKINESIS.

And I can't relearn it either. So pissed.

Risgroo

Hey guys, I need some help with trade evolutions! I've got 4 pokemon I'd like to evolve(Slowpoke, Haunter, Machoke and Kadabra).
My FC is 5198-2517-3264

I also need people for the friend safari, so feel free to add me(not sure what type I have).

Thanks!

PBalfredo

Hey guys, I need some help with trade evolutions! I've got 4 pokemon I'd like to evolve(Slowpoke, Haunter, Machoke and Kadabra).
My FC is 5198-2517-3264

I also need people for the friend safari, so feel free to add me(not sure what type I have).

Thanks!

I got a Haunter of my own that I need evolved, so we can help each other out.

0001-3764-1620
in-game name: PBalfredo

PBalfredo

Nice! My 3ds doesn't seem to be getting along with router at the moment, I'll see if I can fix it...

BTW what is your in-game name? I swear every time I have a scheduled trade with someone, that's when all the random passerbys in the world want to trade with me.

Looking for some advice from Pokegaf! Having just done gym #5, I'm looking to simplify my Pokemon down to a core team, plus a few extras for different scenarios.

At the moment I have:
Froakie @ lvl 44 (which will end up of course Water/Dark)
Charmeleon @ lvl 43 (ending up at Fire/Flying)
Pikachu @ lvl 37
Fraxure @ lvl 41

After there, I'm a bit stuck. For instance, Lucario is an obvious choice for a fighting type, but I want Pangoro, though being Fighting/Dark is very vulnerable to fairy attacks.

Then with fairy, I'm stuck between Flabébé, and Ralts. With Ralts I'm getting the Psychic type in the team too?

Then with ghost types, would I be better going the Gengar route which brings poison to the table, or one I'm interested in, Trevenant, which offers grass too?

Also, suggestions for ground/rock? I have a decent level Rhyhorn and Marowak, plus a Graveler?

Thanks guys!

PBalfredo

Looking for some advice from Pokegaf! Having just done gym #5, I'm looking to simplify my Pokemon down to a core team, plus a few extras for different scenarios.

At the moment I have:
Froakie @ lvl 44 (which will end up of course Water/Dark)
Charmeleon @ lvl 43 (ending up at Fire/Flying)
Pikachu @ lvl 37
Fraxure @ lvl 41

After there, I'm a bit stuck. For instance, Lucario is an obvious choice for a fighting type, but I want Pangoro, though being Fighting/Dark is very vulnerable to fairy attacks.

Then with fairy, I'm stuck between Flabébé, and Ralts. With Ralts I'm getting the Psychic type in the team too?

Then with ghost types, would I be better going the Gengar route which brings poison to the table, or one I'm interested in, Trevenant, which offers grass too?

Also, suggestions for ground/rock? I have a decent level Rhyhorn and Marowak, plus a Graveler?

Thanks guys!

Lucario is a solid choice since his steel typing helps him against the remaining three gym leaders, though his performance against the Elite 4 is mixed. Pangoro is also a good choice once you get past the Fairy gym, as his dark typing lets him hit ghosts and protects him from Psychic types too. It probably comes do to if you want a pokemon who is fast but frail (Lucario) or a slower but bulkier pokemon (Pangoro).

Flabebe gets access to a lot of Grass type moves without actually being grass type itself. You'll miss out on the extra power of STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) with those grass moves while Ralts will get STAB on its Psychic attacks. They're pretty similar in stats, with Florges being better at Special Defense and Gardevoir being better at Special Attack. Gardevoir also gains access to her Mega Evolution after you beat the main story.

Gengar hits fast and hard with special attacks and having access to STAB poison moves is good if you want coverage for Fairy types. Trevenant is slower but bulkier and has STAB grass moves. I'd probably suggest going with Gengar, since he handles Fairies while grass probably isn't as needed since Pikachu covers water types and Froakie covers ground and rock types. Although if Trevenant has his Hidden Ability, Harvest, he can survive pretty much anything thanks to Rest + Chesto Berry. Rest restores him to full health, Chesto Berry makes him wake up right away and Harvest lets to grow a new Chesto Berry mid-battle. I have spare Harvest Trevenants if you want one.

Rhydon and Graveler have a lot of weaknesses, including a double weakness to water and grass. Marowak might be a better idea since it has less weaknesses. Though it overlaps a bit with your Froakie, you might want to try a Quadsire, since its only weakness is Grass type. It's a double weakness, but of the remaining gym leaders and pokemon league, only two pokemon have grass attacks.

Ultimately, the main story isn't terribly hard, so go with the pokemon you like and enjoy yourself.

GulAtiCa

YES! Got my Yveltal via GTS! Took a few days, but was finally able to trade off a Vivillon for it. Now just to get Moltres & Articuno.

Also getting closer to seeing every Pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex. Already seen every one in the Central region. Now working on the others. Decided to hold off on trying to capture/evolve every one, and instead just focus for now on seeing them.

YES! Got my Yveltal via GTS! Took a few days, but was finally able to trade off a Vivillon for it. Now just to get Moltres & Articuno.

Also getting closer to seeing every Pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex. Already seen every one in the Central region. Now working on the others. Decided to hold off on trying to capture/evolve every one, and instead just focus for now on seeing them.

Trust me, evolving at least a bunch of them now, whenever convenient, helps a lot when going for the gold.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Is there anyone online at the moment that can show me any of these:

186. Politoed
200. Misdreavus
233. Porygon2
234. Stantler
237. Hitmontop
265. Wurmple
276. Taillow
277. Swellow
344. Claydol