• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

parisvivclone.png

If anybody wants to share them, feel free, but I can't clone so you'll need to do it.

Wow, it's perfect! I can still clone the old-fashioned way.

Oswen

Could i add anyone with Pinsir in their safari please?
If not any female Moxie Pinsir caught in a Nest/Luxury ball would be great aswell, IVs don't matter since i'll be doing some breeding.

Soma

Could i add anyone with Pinsir in their safari please?
If not any female Moxie Pinsir caught in a Nest/Luxury ball would be great aswell, IVs don't matter since i'll be doing some breeding.

Apparently I've got Volbeat, Pinsir, and Butterfree in my Safari.

IGN is Soma, Friend Code is in my profile. Feel free to add me but I'm gonna be out for a bit though. I should be back in an hour or so.

Speaking of Friend Safaris, could anyone who has me in their FL tell me which Pokémon I have in mine? I know I have Smeargle, but that's it.

Oh, and everyone else, feel free to add me. Friend code's: 2595 - 2150 - 0338
Send me a PM with your FC.

Speaking of Friend Safaris, could anyone who has me in their FL tell me which Pokémon I have in mine? I know I have Smeargle, but that's it.

Oh, and everyone else, feel free to add me. Friend code's: 2595 - 2150 - 0338
Send me a PM with your FC.

You have Audino and Aipom as well : )

I think your safari is my Audino grinding spot now, ever since I deleted my earlier one unknowingly.

EDIT: Heading to sleep now/soon. G'night!

Muku

Sorry, can't help, but nice! It'd be cool if I suddenly had an event legendary randomly on my game carts X D

However, I do have Poke Ball Vivillon clones for Muku and lupinko. These aren't Powersaved ones either, I think.

parisvivclone.png

If anybody wants to share them, feel free, but I can't clone so you'll need to do it.

ohmigawsh!! That would be awesome, if you don't mind!

So apparently there was a way to distribute the Wifi Events for the DS games myself.

Needless to say, I don't need to worry about the Event exclusive 'mons anymore. :D

Wait woah Pokeball Vivillions? I'd actually like one of those haha.

Muku

So apparently there was a way to distribute the Wifi Events for the DS games myself.

Needless to say, I don't need to worry about the Event exclusive 'mons anymore. :D

Yeah, was only given out in France for like a week or two this month. It's so purdy. Can't wait for the GTS one as well.

Speaking of Vivillon, know we have some new folks as of late, but if any of you are interested in Monsoon and/or Sandstorm Scatterbug -- for collection or competition -- I breed them on my copies. Just let me know and I'll hook you up with one. Though, if for competition let me know so can get you one with 31s in appropriate areas. I breed them as Timid.

Seil

After my previous goal of acquiring all Kalos-native hidden ability females in luxury balls, I've now decided to set out and obtain a female in every line in a luxury ball(or at least the ones that can be. Maybe ORAS will give us access to more wild starters =/ ). That sent me back to gen IV for Meowth and Glameow x.x Grabbed Buneary while I was there so I don't have to hunt for one in B2 lol.

Still have 10 or so things to get from B2 though x.x Then a number of things that can be obtained in XY.

31/X/31/31/31/31 is ideal.

Sorry for the late response. I've got 5 males and a female with that spread. How many would you like and when would you be able to trade?

Muku

Holy hell. Breeding some Sandstorm Scatters to transfer over via PokeBank.. and last one of day comes out shiny! Now let's see if it's stats are good. So awesome. Now I have a shiny Monsoon and Sandstorm. :D

Edit: Eh, 31/31/X/31/31/31 with Shield Dust. :( Not quite what I had my hopes for but he's a beaut nonetheless.

Sad thing is, he was born with a bunch of sisters that were all Compound Eyes 31/X/31/31/31/31. LOL.

I need to start tracking when popular streamers start doing wondertrade streams. Managed to catch one right now and traded off a bunch of my extra snorunts/feebas in wondertrade for some rather good mons. Now taking one of the 4 eggmove skarmory's I got today and going to start breeding it up myself.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
If anyone got a spare Pokeball Vivillon, I'd gladly take it. I got nothing too special to trade it for :(

lupinko

Holy hell. Breeding some Sandstorm Scatters to transfer over via PokeBank.. and last one of day comes out shiny! Now let's see if it's stats are good. So awesome. Now I have a shiny Monsoon and Sandstorm. :D

Edit: Eh, 31/31/X/31/31/31 with Shield Dust. :( Not quite what I had my hopes for but he's a beaut nonetheless.

Sad thing is, he was born with a bunch of sisters that were all Compound Eyes 31/X/31/31/31/31. LOL.

Speaking of scatters I can breed Polar on my X game. I haven't checked my Y game yet.

lupinko

Ooh, have you bred for IVs yet? Because I'd love a Polar Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scatterbug if you have. :)

I will in a bit and with egg moves!

I don't know what my Y game on my Japanese 3DS will entail.

Edit: if I had set my 3ds to my home province I would have had high plains instead. But I dig polar more.

I can do the Yveltal trade now. Turns out I still had the correctly named one right there. :)

Not Pokeball Vivillon, though. I'd rather give a clone of that other guy's one when I'm able to get my hands on it.

JoeM86

Another Battle Competition:

Pokémon Battle Legend

Region: International
Registration Period: July 17th 2014 to July 24th 2014
Battle Period: July 25th 2014 to July 27th 2014
Battle Type: Double Battle
Pokémon Restrictions: National Pokédex
Banned Pokémon: Diancie
Entry Prize: 1000 PokéMiles

The Pokémon Battle Legend is a Battle Competition with no restrictions. You can use any Pokémon within the National Pokédex, including Pokémon that were not captured or hatched in Kalos. However, you can only have two Legendary or Mythical Pokémon within your Battle Box during the competition. Pokémon are raised to Level 100 during the competition
pokemonbattlelegendbig.jpg

What do you mean, that you can get Event 'Mon on the DS still?

lupinko

Okay for PokeGAF, I am stalling my Shiny perfect IV Gible breeding for Timid Polar Scatterbug breeding, with egg moves and premier ball!

lupinko

Wow it didn't take long to get a 6iv polar scatterbug, so with that said, I have an untrained lv13 polar timid 5iv 31/x/31/31/31/31 scatterbug with both compund eyes and egg moves in a premier ball.

I'll have more with this breeding since I'm MMing now.

Aveyn Knight thanks again for the perfect nest ball timid Scatterbug, it makes a neat Lv12 garden vivillon.

Oh right I'm interested now in 5iv timid or modest Scatterbugs with 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 6iv, egg moves not required, fancy ball could be nice especially if the ball matches the pattern.

I'll accept from any except for Garden, Polar, Elegant, and I'm guessing the 6iv scatterbug Muku gave me is Monsoon.

What do you mean, that you can get Event 'Mon on the DS still?

Let's just say that some of the DS events were distributed through Gamestop owned DS's, and thus... there's maybe a cartridge that found it's way to the internet.

653 Pokedex so far... getting close! Took a break for a while, but starting to get back into it.

lupinko

So yeah I joined the Vivillon train, I am breeding 5iv timid egg move Scatterbugs, Premier Ball Polar and Luxury Ball Elegant.

IVs will only be 31/x/31/31/31/31. If there happen to be extra 6IVs along the way those will be up for grabs too.

Getting a Sandstorm from Muku and a Meadow from Aveyn Knight.

Edit:

So yeah, I can offer also 5IV awesome competitive pokes with egg moves for Timid/Modest Scatterbugs with 31/x/31/31/31/31 preferably in a fancy ball that can match the pattern if possible, but fancy ball not required.

Again any region but Meadow, Garden, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Polar and Elegant.

Seil

I believe I now have a female of every line in a luxury ball, save gen 2-5 starters, fossils and male-only/genderless Pokemon.

Now if only they'd let me catch those starters and fossil Pokemon in the wild x.x and let the others pass down their ball when bred with Ditto =/

lupinko

Ok to make things easier for flawless Vivillons, I will provide a female Scatterbug with Timid and either flawless 5iv or perfect 6iv + egg moves and fancy ball to help out in breeding.

So if you want to help but need help to do so, I will provide it for you to breed, like for example Dive Ball for marine and Premier Ball for Icy Snow.

I'll give a competitive 5iv mon with egg moves and you can keep the flawless/perfect Scatterbug too!

Edit: if you don't have a 6iv ditto then I can also provide a male scatterbug to help with the breeding.

lupinko

I'll add you sometime tomorrow, though I probably won't be available until the weekend. Belgium game took priority tonight. :D

Oh right I was wondering what was your Vivillon by any chance if you don't mind me asking? I did provide you with Dream Radar legendaries after all.

lupinko

I don't have a Vivillon, but looking at the map, looks like I'd have the Continental one.

Nah, I was wondering if you can breed me a 5iv timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or a 6iv whichever comes first. I can supply the 5iv fancy ball timid female Scatterbug too for breeding with a 6iv Ditto.

Continental would be awesome if you can help me out! :D

So yeah just whichever is first flawless 5iv or 6iv, Scatterbug is super easy and fast to breed unlike dragons. The gender doesn't matter too.

To make it less confusing I just want a flawless Lv1 Scatterbug bred from your game so I can level it to a Vivillon to add to my collection. :)

lupinko

Two things, I have a 6IV Polar Timid Scatterbug to give away, my only request is the same breeding requests as per the previous posts. So breed me a Scatterbug not Meadow/polar/elegant/monsoon/garden/sandstorm. I'll supply the 5IV scatterbug(s) for you to use too.

And should I keep this Darkrai?

Timid Lv50
DARKRAI
Base Stat Range Possible IVs
HP 70 130 - 145 30 - 31
Attack x0.9 90 85 - 99 10 - 13
Defense 90 95 - 110 30 - 31
Spec. Attack 135 140 - 155 4 - 5
Spec. Defense 90 95 - 110 30 - 31
Speed x1.1 125 143 - 159 30 - 31

It's basically 31/x/31/x/31/31, the attack is low but the special attack is pitiful.

I'm going to bed now but I'll leave my 3ds on sleep mode with no saving (I saved before hand).

Two things, I have a 6IV Polar Timid Scatterbug to give away, my only request is the same breeding requests as per the previous posts. So breed me a Scatterbug not Meadow/polar/elegant/monsoon/garden/sandstorm. I'll supply the 5IV scatterbug(s) for you to use too.

And should I keep this Darkrai?

Timid Lv50
DARKRAI
Base Stat Range Possible IVs
HP 70 130 - 145 30 - 31
Attack x0.9 90 85 - 99 10 - 13
Defense 90 95 - 110 30 - 31
Spec. Attack 135 140 - 155 4 - 5
Spec. Defense 90 95 - 110 30 - 31
Speed x1.1 125 143 - 159 30 - 31

It's basically 31/x/31/x/31/31, the attack is low but the special attack is pitiful.

I'm going to bed now but I'll leave my 3ds on sleep mode with no saving (I saved before hand).

Sadly, I would drop the Darkrai.

Timid 31 IV is awesome, but the Special Attack really bites.

Nah, I was wondering if you can breed me a 5iv timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 or a 6iv whichever comes first. I can supply the 5iv fancy ball timid female Scatterbug too for breeding with a 6iv Ditto.

Continental would be awesome if you can help me out! :D

So yeah just whichever is first flawless 5iv or 6iv, Scatterbug is super easy and fast to breed unlike dragons. The gender doesn't matter too.

To make it less confusing I just want a flawless Lv1 Scatterbug bred from your game so I can level it to a Vivillon to add to my collection. :)

I'll breed a few with my Ditto and see what comes out. ;) Send over the parent when you see me online.

lupinko

Sadly, I would drop the Darkrai.

Timid 31 IV is awesome, but the Special Attack really bites.

Yeah I dropped it.

I'll breed a few with my Ditto and see what comes out. ;) Send over the parent when you see me online.

Yay, thanks dude.

But yeah just breed the 5iv parent with the ditto, just send over either a 6iv (Scatterbug passes IVs down so easily) or the flawless 5iv 31/x/31/31/31/31. It just has to be missing attack. Or if by any chance it breeds a 5iv or 6iv shiny then that would be cool too. :O

A 5iv shiny the spread doesn't matter really as much.

Top Bottom