• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
Doing some Sp. Atk EV training in one of the Friend Safaris (a Fire type with Slugma, Magmar and Braixen)! My Delphox is approaching Level 100. Also catching any female Braixen I run into. Four so far, but none have Magician...

SeZMehK

Where the hell is Pokémon Bank!? Jesus Christ this is ridiculous

And I have about 7 or 8 Pokemon I need to EV train and I don't feel like doing it at all

Take a break man
You'll just burn yourself out

Nah, I haven't played the last two days, so it's cool. I don't feel like it because they're rebreeds and not something new :p

I feel the same way. I am slowly breeding/training. I am thinking about doing a wonder locke run on my other game.

Doing some Sp. Atk EV training in one of the Friend Safaris (a Fire type with Slugma, Magmar and Braixen)! My Delphox is approaching Level 100. Also catching any female Braixen I run into. Four so far, but none have Magician...

I have a female magician fennekin if you want. Knows hypnosis and heat wave but only has 2IV.

Korosenai

Other than the multi battles we do here, nope. I don't. I should lol.

You should. Feels really gratifying to breed some mons, take them online in battle spot, and win some games.

Now that I have some lucky eggs, i'm going to level up a Sableye, Togepi, and Garchomp and try them out online.

MicH

I love battling and love battling on the Battle Spot (and taking down Passerbys with their legendaries)

I do think breeding is fun, too

Currently earthquaking bellsprouts. Hell yeah

MicH

God damn this stupid ass rain!

If you still need one for multies, I'm up since tHIS STUPID RAIN IS INTERRUPTING MY EV TRAINING :(

DaBoss

Scrafty, do you have a Ice Punch Scraggy? I don't feel like going through the trouble to get one lol.

EDIT: Wait, seems like the simple path is to use Abomasnow and another Pokemon in its egg group.

CrimsonN0

Guys what is a good counter for Gale Wing Talonflame and Charizard Y?

:'(

Something with stealth rock?

Well, I just saw a Gale Wing Talonflame take out a Charizard Y.
Azumarill can Aqua Jet Talonflame and as long as Sunny Day is down does a lot to Charizard too.
Tyranitar deals with them pretty well too. You can MegaEvolve to stop Drought and sometimes stick CharizardY charging Solar Beam for a turn.

MicH

This Clefable is driving me insane

Also I am an idiot for not having a defensive core in this team. Can't switch out!

CrimsonN0

If only I wasn't so lazy and actually got an Orb to activate his Guts.

Guess I should actually be working on a team for the GAF tournament.
I only realized a couple days ago that my current teams all have some ineligible pokemon in them since they aren't availble in the main game - only Friend Safari or from the Bank.

Quest1

Are you guys still playing? I wanna try something out

Edit: can someone link me to the GAF tournament thread. I wanna sign up

Scrafty, do you have a Ice Punch Scraggy? I don't feel like going through the trouble to get one lol.

EDIT: Wait, seems like the simple path is to use Abomasnow and another Pokemon in its egg group.

Yes, I still have a few spare Jolly Dragon Dance/Drain Punch/Ice Punch Scraggies. I'll be on in about 20 minutes if you want one.

MicH

If only I wasn't so lazy and actually got an Orb to activate his Guts.

Guess I should actually be working on a team for the GAF tournament.
I only realized a couple days ago that my current teams all have some ineligible pokemon in them since they aren't availble in the main game - only Friend Safari or from the Bank.
I should focus on this, too. I don't have a team as such, just a bunch of Pokemon I experiment with. Gotta work this out

EDIT MOTHERFUCKER RAIN AGAIN. ARE YOU KIDDING ME :(

DaBoss

Are you guys still playing? I wanna try something out

Edit: can someone link me to the GAF tournament thread. I wanna sign up
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739033
Yes, I still have a few spare Jolly Dragon Dance/Drain Punch/Ice Punch Scraggies. I'll be on in about 20 minutes if you want one.
Well I got a Smeargle ready with Ice Punch right now, so I can breed one quickly now. Thanks for offering and responding to my request though, really appreciate that.

The thing that has me confused is whether I should go for Fake Out, Quick Guard, or Drain Punch. 2 of the 3 so I can have Ice Punch and Dragon Dance as the other Egg Moves.

DaBoss

Well gonna put this in a separate post lol.

I'M AN IDIOT! I HAD A FEMALE SMEARGLE READY, not a male! WHY ME? Does anyone have a Smeargle Friend Safari and could you send me a Scraggy Scrafty? lol

Man, I love Typhlosion, but his movepool is absolutely dire.

I guess I could run him on a UU sun team since Ninetales dropped down and run Eruption/Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Solar Beam.

(obviously my next breeding project is cyndaquil)

DaBoss

Thanks for the Scraggy, Scrafty.

I'm pretty sure the Elektrike has a 30 IV in defense, and if you don't want a female, I can send you a male one instead.

Top Bottom