• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Korosenai

Synergy is difficult to achieve. I wish you continued success.
Thanks. I played during my one of my programming classes since we are just reviewing old material... I started out good at 3-0 but ended up going 6-6. So that's about normal for me lol.

Im just glad that I could win six with a team that I came up with this morning, and ive never played doubles before today (except for multi team).

MicH

I think I finally settled on a team for the tournament as well.

Also I have a lot of crap I need to get rid of. Otherwise it's getting Wonder Traded:

Ralts
3x 4 IV female Timid Trace Ralts w/ Mean Look and Destiny Bond (in luxury ball)

Cottonee
2x 5 IV female Bold Prankster w/ Encore (in luxury ball)
1x 5 IV male Bold Prankster w/ Encore
2x ? IV (unknown, likely 4-5) female Bold Prankster w/ Encore

Phantump
1x 5 IV female Careful Harvest (in luxury ball)
1x 3 IV female Careful Harvest (in luxury ball)
1x 4 IV male Careful Harvest

Togepi
4x ? IV (unknown, like 3-4) male Timid Serene Grace w/ Nasty Plot

Aipom
2x 4 IV female Jolly Run Away w/ Fake Out and Beat Up (in luxury ball)
2x 4 IV male Jolly Run Away w/ Fake Out and Beat Up

Minccino
8x ? IV /unknown, like 3-4) female Jolly Skill Link w/ Iron Tail, Aqua Tail and Knock Off (in luxury ball)
2x ? IV /unknown, like 3-4) male Jolly Skill Link w/ Iron Tail, Aqua Tail and Knock Off

Chimchar
1x 5 IV female Jolly Iron Fist w/ Thunder Punch and Fire Punch
1x 5 IV male Jolly Iron Fist w/ Thunder Punch and Fire Punch

Roselia
4x 4 IV male Timid Natural Cure w/ Spikes,Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm

Starly
4x ? IV (iunknown, like 4-5) female Jolly Reckless w/ Double Edge (in luxury ball)

Noibat
1x 4 IV female Timid Infiltrator Noibat (in luxury ball)
2x 4 IV female Timid Frisk Noibat (in luxury ball)
4x 4 IV male Timid Infiltrator Noibat

Bagon
12x ? IV (unknown, like 4-5) female Naive Sheer Force w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance (in luxury ball)
8x ? IV (unknown, like 4-5) male Naive Sheer Force w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance

Kangaskhan
2x 4 IV female Adamant Scrappy (in luxury ball)
2x 4 IV female Adamant Early Bird (in luxury ball)

Porygon
3x 5 IV (perfect!) Quiet Download
3x 4 IV (+ 0 Speed, perfect for Trick Room) Quiet Trace

Vulpix
3x ? IV (unown, like 3-5) female Timid Drought w/ Heat Wave and Extrasensory (in luxury ball)

Mawile
5x ? IV (unknown, like 3-5) female Adamant Intimidate w/ Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch (in luxury ball)
1x ? IV (unknown, like 3-4) male Adamant Intimidate w/ Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch

Please PM me if you're interested and please include your friend code and your in-game name!

Mine:
FC: 2836-0194-8979
IGN: Michael

Usobuko

Banned
Minccino
8x ? IV /unknown, like 3-4) female Jolly Skill Link w/ Iron Tail, Aqua Tail and Knock Off (in luxury ball)

Mawile
5x ? IV (unknown, like 3-5) female Adamant Intimidate w/ Ice Fang, Fire Fang and Sucker Punch (in luxury ball)

Mine:
FC: 2836-0194-8979
IGN: Michael[/B]

Save me the Mawile and Minccino please!

DaBoss

Biggest problem with this team is the lack of coverage and the lack of experience with 4 of them lol.

Let me use my normal team.

OceanBlue

Biggest problem with this team is the lack of coverage and the lack of experience with 4 of them lol.

Let me use my normal team.

Okay, sure. It's pretty obvious which two of my Pokemon have been my crutches in our battles, so I'm interested in seeing if a switch changes how I need to play.

Kirlia

Banned
Thanks! I'm sure you already have a Frillish, but the one I sent you is 6 iv's. Just in case you decide to Masuda Method it someday lol.

Oh, do you happen to have any left? If you want anything specific in return, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

OceanBlue

Mine is the same thing, yet you keep winning the speed ties. :(

Also, did you put some Speed EVs on to your Meowstic?
Yeah, I did. I needed him to attack SOME time lol.

Last one DaBoss. Haha, the beginning went so well too, but this team is just so strong. :(

Korosenai

Nice. I'd prefer one with Water Absorb, but if you don't have one with that, that's all right. Could you name it Pandora?
Yep, I have one last female with water absorb, bold nature, recover and pain split egg moves, and it's in a luxury ball. It doesn't have the right iv spread though (31/31/31/31/31/xx). Would you be ok with this one?

Kirlia

Banned
Yep, I have one last female with water absorb, bold nature, recover and pain split egg moves, and it's in a luxury ball. It doesn't have the right iv spread though (31/31/31/31/31/xx). Would you be ok with this one?

Ah, that's fine! If need be, I can do some IV breeding on it. Although if you have a 6IV/5IV (right build) female with Cursed Body, that might be preferable! Nickname her Pandora in any case. :)

MicH

If no one else wants any of the stuff I listed a few posts above, then I'm gonna start Wonder Trading now. Need those Pokémiles!

Korosenai

Ah, that's fine! If need be, I can do some IV breeding on it. Although if you have a 6IV/5IV (right build) female with Cursed Body, that might be preferable! Nickname her Pandora in any case. :)

Sorry it's my only female :(

Jellicent doesn't have that good of speed anyways, I don't think it would really hinder you. I can give it to you anyways, and you can just breed it later on if you want to.

Kirlia

Banned
Sorry it's my only female :(

Jellicent doesn't have that good of speed anyways, I don't think it would really hinder you. I can give it to you anyways, and you can just breed it later on if you want to.

Haha, yeah, I thought that about its speed too. Anyway, I'd love to have that one. :) I'm online now, when you're ready.

DaBoss

Yeah, I did. I needed him to attack SOME time lol.

Last one DaBoss. Haha, the beginning went so well too, but this team is just so strong. :(
Hmm, you should run Imprison on it to stop other Prankster users. Will definitely throw them in a loop.

Good games.

Usobuko

Banned
If no one else wants any of the stuff I listed a few posts above, then I'm gonna start Wonder Trading now. Need those Pokémiles!

Is Cottonee, Phantump the ideal IV spread that will save my time from breeding? If no one asked for them, I'll shamelessly requested for them as well.

OceanBlue

ggs DaBoss! It seems Gengar and Rotom aren't enough for these types of teams :<. I probably should do some adjustment, but I'm not good enough to evaluate games so I'll just rock this team and see how it goes lol.

Hmm, you should run Imprison on it to stop other Prankster users. Will definitely throw them in a loop.

Good games.

I thought about at first, but I don't have enough move slots. It's so niche anyway that I can't justify sacrificing one of my other skills for it.

MicH

Woah, getting some freakin' cool stuff from Wonder Trade. Only done two trades, but so far I've got a female Thick Fat Swinub with Icicle Crash in a luxury ball and a Darumaka.. Cool!

EDIT Add an Iron Fist Chimchar to the list. Third trade too, wut!

Seriously still need that luxury ball Darumaka though :( Damn you Pokebank!!!

Is Cottonee, Phantump the ideal IV spread that will save my time from breeding? If no one asked for them, I'll shamelessly requested for them as well.
I'll need to check, but I am pretty sure they aren't.

EDIT: I have a female Frisk Phantump that is perfect. And a Cottonee that only needs SpA if you don't plan on using that stat

Kirlia

Banned

If Phantump isn't, then I can give you a 5IV one (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Jolly and Harvest. But I'm sure it is!

Usobuko

Banned
EDIT: I have a female Frisk Phantump that is perfect. And a Cottonee that only needs SpA if you don't plan on using that stat

Then it's alright! Just Mawile, Minccino will do. Thanks btw.

If Phantump isn't, then I can give you a 5IV one (31/31/31/xx/31/31) with Jolly and Harvest. But I'm sure it is!

Thanks for your help though the one that I interested in is either Impish / Careful. More of a tank build with Harvest + Sitrus Berry + WoW.

Kirlia

Banned
Thanks for your help though the one that I interested in is either Impish / Careful. More of a tank build with Harvest + Sitrus Berry + WoW.

Ah, I see. I don't think I had any Impish/Careful Phantump at the time I started breeding, so I just went with Jolly. (looks natures up) Ah, man! I was under the impression that Jolly raised Defense, but it raises Speed, haha! Oh well.

Top Bottom