• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Tiamant

Sceptile looks too bulky for a fast gecko lizard thing. I expected something sleeker as a evolution to Grovyle, who has one of the best 1st stage evolution designs.

Grovyle, Dewott and Quilava are the best 2nd stage starters. The only thing that bothers me about Sceptile is that... tail?

Son Of D

Decided not to go with that Ditto. I have no idea how to clone or anything so Yveltal resources are 'limited'. Unless people give them out like candy these days.

On another note, time to wonder trade a box full of Scythers.

onslack

Are there still people who lie about Ditto IVs in GTS? I'm looking at one now that claims to have 6IVs and wants a Yveltal for it (I've got 2 of them). Don't want to waste a Yveltal on what could be a 1 or 2 IV Ditto.

If you would like one, I can clone mine for you

onslack

If that's not an issue that'd be great. Don't have much to give you in return though.

It's not a problem at all, I've got a few other things I've got to clone over the next day or so.

I don't want anything special, just drop me pm with your FC and IGN

It's not a problem at all, I've got a few other things I've got to clone over the next day or so.

I don't want anything special, just drop me pm with your FC and IGN

So cloning Mew to start trading legendaries didn't work out(couldn't actually get the cloning to work). Anyone have a full set we can start cycling through?

Boogiepop

I laugh when someone throws out Sticky Web against my team. Apart from one Pokemon, my team consists of slow Pokemon and I'm used to going second in most cases.

Maybe you should try using TR, then! So much fun flipping the speeds around and making the slow guys run circles around fast Pokemon!

Ive got -

6IV Ditto
6IV Shiny Mew
Happy Hour Inkay
Shiny Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta

The last 3 have been put on the back burner for cloning until I clear the backlog of Ditto's haha!

Thanks. I don't really need to keep any, just hoping to fill out my dex. I've got a lot of legendaries in W/W2 ready to go, except the diamond ones. and regi... steel? As soon as the bank launches in the west, but who knows when that'll be.

spiritfox

Ive got -

6IV Ditto
6IV Shiny Mew
Happy Hour Inkay
Shiny Shaymin
Arceus
Meloetta

The last 3 have been put on the back burner for cloning until I clear the backlog of Ditto's haha!

Oo I want the Shaymin and Meloetta if you ever get around to cloning them.

Boogiepop

In breeding myself a TR Mawile, I got a male 31/31/31/X/31/0... with Hyper Cutter. I used it for breeding and got what I needed pretty quickly. Fire Fang actually survived the process too, so it would actually be completely usable with an ability capsule, and it'd pretty much cut out most of the breeding process otherwise.

So I'm looking to trade it for something equivalent that'd work for TR. Trevenant in particular would be great, because I was thinking of making one next, but as long as it's not in the Ampharos, Bisharp, Krookodile, Hariyama, Goodra, Reuniclus, or Clawitzer line I'd potentially be interested (I think I have a few things that are close that I picked up through WT so I'd be potentially less interested in, but I'd have to check). But yeah, I'd love to do a trade to cut down on some breeding in the future.

Also, anyone have any advice for the best time to WT? Japanese Pokemon and Pokemon with good IVs are mostly what I'm looking for out of the thing nowadays, and I'm sure for a variety of reasons certain times of day probably yield better results...

Tiamant

I have 5 IV Tirtougas with Knock-Off to give away, both Sturdy and Solid Rock. I'm using my new Carracosta with Assault Vest and it works extremely well, so if someone wants to try it out this is your golden chance.

MicH

I have 5 IV Tirtougas with Knock-Off to give away, both Sturdy and Solid Rock. I'm using my new Carracosta with Assault Vest and it works extremely well, so if someone wants to try it out this is your golden chance.
Ooh, I would love a Solid Rock one. I have some leftover No Guard Machops with Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off and Quick Guard if you're interested in one of those

Currently battling in Restaurant Le Wow, but I'll send you a trade request as soon as I'm done if that's ok

Day 14. Still no shiny Slakoth. Sanity slipping. Send help.
Dang dude. You're some kind of crazy. Good luck!!!

Would anyone on here happen to have a spare Litwick? I kind of want to make a Chandelure.
I have a spare. I don't remember if it's a guy or girl (It's one of my brother's old rejects that he traded me), but it has max IVs.

EDIT: It's a Modest female with Flame Body in a Luxury Ball.

Korosenai

Dang dude. You're some kind of crazy. Good luck!!!

I have a spare. I don't remember if it's a guy or girl (It's one of my brother's old rejects that he traded me), but it has max IVs.

EDIT: It's a Modest female with Flame Body in a Luxury Ball.

Oooh, that would be awesome. I've got some spare Togepi's, Frillish, Ralts, and Porygon's if you want one of them.

Oooh, that would be awesome. I've got some spare Togepi's, Frillish, Ralts, and Porygon's if you want one of them.
I'd love a Togepi. Just hit me up with a trade request!

And sorry about the name. I messed up all of my brother's baby Litwick names one day while he was breeding, and I can't change it now. =P

Firestorm

Some breakthroughs were made over the weekend and the 3DS has been hacked. From what I understand, the guys don't plan on publicly distributing the new PokeGen. Not too sure. But what should happen is that Gen 6 battle videos should be uploadable to Pokecheck. I think they'll also be able to get the Pokemon storage / distribution part of Pokecheck up and working (like a free, more powerful Pokebank most likely without PokeTransfer).

Wichu

Some breakthroughs were made over the weekend and the 3DS has been hacked. From what I understand, the guys don't plan on publicly distributing the new PokeGen. Not too sure. But what should happen is that Gen 6 battle videos should be uploadable to Pokecheck. I think they'll also be able to get the Pokemon storage / distribution part of Pokecheck up and working (like a free, more powerful Pokebank most likely without PokeTransfer).

It may be more powerful, but going by Pokécheck gen 4/5, it's going to be slow and a hassle to deposit/withdraw Pokémon. The main allure of Bank is that I can organise all of my Pokémon at the same time, but uploading several hundred Pokémon to Pokécheck would take hours...

Quest1

Ooh, I would love a Solid Rock one. I have some leftover No Guard Machops with Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off and Quick Guard if you're interested in one of those

Currently battling in Restaurant Le Wow, but I'll send you a trade request as soon as I'm done if that's ok

Mich can you save me one f those machops please!!!? I can give you a perfect 5iv hustle nidoran any gender

MicH

Mich can you save me one f those machops please!!!? I can give you a perfect 5iv hustle nidoran any gender
Sure. Only got males though

I'm seriously getting worried. My game keeps lagging/freezes. Some are quite long before it returns to normal. Has anyone experienced this?! I really don't want to lose my game. Perhaps I should try to transfer my account to another 3DS.

Any input would be appreciated

macklelol

Could I get one?

And could I get a Machop, MicH?

Korosenai

oooh, could I get one please? :p

Also, what kind of build are you using on it for assault vest?

Quest1

Sure! Give me a minute to start up the game

I get severe lag during hoards or online multi battles. But no freezing. Wonder what it could be? I've been weary of saving my guys in the pokecloud but I've lost years of dudes on a busted pearl cart. Hopefully it sorts itself out

And thanks for the chop! Getting on soon

MicH

I get severe lag during hoards or online multi battles. But no freezing. Wonder what it could be? I've been weary of saving my guys in the pokecloud but I've lost years of dudes on a busted pearl cart. Hopefully it sorts itself out

And thanks for the chop! Getting on soon
It happens both in and outside of horde and multi battles. It completely freezes. No sound or anything. I's something that has started very recently, too. I suspect it might be the 3DS :/ Have to try some other games

DaBoss

What do you mean by hacked? They're able to decrypt 3DS games now?

Son Of D

From Wonder Trading a box of Scythers and another box of Growlithes, the most common thing I've got in return is Pikachu. I have been able to get Pokémon from previous gens for the most part, and even got a Scizor.

ugoo18

What's the least common mega evolution you've all seen online?

I'd have to say Mega Absol, i've never seen a Mega Absol online.

ugoo18

Actually now that i think about it

I've never seen any of these online

Mega Absol
Mega Banette
Mega Mewtwo (Either version)
Mega Ampharos
Mega Medicham

L.O.R.D

soo..i was busy lately doing this project
building this house for the homeless pokemon i clone
anyone still want one of this beauties ?

m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg

i attached Destiny knot for each one of them,so they are ready for labor , they are hard worker , so don't hesitate to do what ever you do to them

Top Bottom