• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

L.O.R.D

Are those god dittos!?

yab

edit : for the new page

soo..i was busy lately doing this project
building this house for the homeless pokemon i clone
anyone still want one of this beauties ?
they are Foreigners from another land ( jap )

m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg

i attached Destiny knot for each one of them,so they are ready for labor , they are hard worker , so don't hesitate to do what ever you do to them

Korosenai

m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg

i attached Destiny knot for each one of them,so they are ready for labor , they are hard worker , so don't hesitate to do what ever you do to them

Can I grab one of them for my friend who doesn't post on GAF?

Also the box being named brothel + "they are hard worker , so don't hesitate to do what ever you do to them" made me laugh pretty hard.

Kirlia

Banned
yab

m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg

Are they English or Japanese Dittos? :eek:

sure, add me

===========

anyone have one of those legendries ?

Darkrai , deoxys , melotta , the 4 sword of justice , genesect , kyurem , zekrom, reshiram
regis and regigias

Cool cool, i'll add you just as soon as i'm done with lunch. My FC should be in my profile now, but just in case it's 1633-4289-8062.

Boogiepop

yab

m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg

Are these the 6IV ones that have been floating around? If so, I'd definitely love one!

yab

m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg

May I please have one?

Passerby trades are kinda odd sometimes. I traded a shiny Mewtwo I had for a shiny Latias. Thanks for the Ditto LORD! The Ferroseed I sent has 4 iv's and is full of egg moves.

MicH

Decided to transfer all my stuff from the 3DS XL I use now (White) to my new one (Zelda). I have a digital copies of Animal Crossing and Pokemon X. Please don't delete the save files, pleeeaaase. I will DIE if it happens :(

*prays silently*

Griffith

Banned
yab

http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2014/01/27/jpg//m5zn_94028a4dc2bc4fd.jpg[MG]

i attached Destiny knot for each one of them,so they are ready for labor , they are hard worker , so don't hesitate to do what ever you do to them[/QUOTE]

Could I get one of those if you have any left?

Decided to transfer all my stuff from the 3DS XL I use now (White) to my new one (Zelda). I have a digital copies of Animal Crossing and Pokemon X. Please don't delete the save files, pleeeaaase. I will DIE if it happens :(

*prays silently*
That you can't just pop the SD card out of one machine and slide it into the other is kind of a preposterous notion to me.

I wish I had my 3DS with me, so I could get down on this Ditto action.

L.O.R.D

*prays silently*

after you done transfer, copy all the data from old SD card to the new SD card
the save and the games doesn't transfer in the transfer process
or, you can use the same SD card and move it to the new 3DS

DaBoss

But whatever the save thing that both AC and Pokemon have on the 3DS needs to transfer as well. It's what prevents people from cheating and just using another save from before.

MicH

I have done the transfer thing twice before, both successfully. Currently using a 32 GB SD Card, so I can just swap it with the 4 GB card in the Zelda one after the transfer, right?

I do not want to mess this up

L.O.R.D

Awesome, added. Sorry for the late response, BTW. IGN is Ruiko, on now.

Also, they really, really need to increase the friend limit on 3DS. Stupid Friend Safari has me perpetually maxed out.

yab , i just reached 93
100 is too short
maybe 3DSi will have 500 friends ?

I would like one as well please.

MicH

Successfully transfered all my shit and my saves.. oh thank god.

The Zelda XL is so damn beautiful. Really like it

Boogiepop

yab , i just reached 93
100 is too short
maybe 3DSi will have 500 friends ?

I just wish the Friend Safari would've worked in a different way. Like maybe it could've been a "streetpass safari" or something. It would've been harder to manipulate, sure, but then at least my friends list wouldn't be weirdly clogged.

But anyway, thanks a lot for the ditto. Now I no longer need fear breeding genderless Pokemon!

one_kill

Just fought this girl who had Weakness Policy Aegislash... yep.

She had Sableye so I thought she'd start off with it. I start off with Azumarill and Play Rough it to death. It does burn me, but I don't really care. She brings out Latios and uses Thunder. My Azumarill lives and kills it with Play Rough. Then she brings out Gyrados, mega evolves, and uses Dragon Dance. I do 50% with Play Rough. Then my Azumarill gets killed.

I bring out Venusaur, she withdraws and sends out Aegislash. I switch to Gliscor and use Earthquake. It doesn't do much, but it activates Weakness Policy (WTF). Then she attacks and does little damage to my Gliscor. She brings out Mega Gyrados and I kill it with Toxic.

The biggest surprise was Darmanitan. I forgot she had one so I send out my Porygon2 to do some damage to her Azumarill, but she sends Darmanitan out instead. It kills my Porygon2 in two hits. I kill it with Landorus though, and kill her Azumarill with Escavalier.

macklelol

Just fought this girl who had Weakness Policy Aegislash... yep.

She had Sableye so I thought she'd start off with it. I start off with Azumarill and Play Rough it to death. It does burn me, but I don't really care. She brings out Latios and uses Thunder. My Azumarill lives and kills it with Play Rough. Then she brings out Gyrados, mega evolves, and uses Dragon Dance. I do 50% with Play Rough. Then my Azumarill gets killed.

I bring out Venusaur, she withdraws and sends out Aegislash. I switch to Gliscor and use Earthquake. It doesn't do much, but it activates Weakness Policy (WTF). Then she attacks and does little damage to my Gliscor. She brings out Mega Gyrados and I kill it with Toxic.

The biggest surprise was Darmanitan. I forgot she had one so I send out my Porygon2 to do some damage to her Azumarill, but she sends Darmanitan out instead. It kills my Porygon2 in two hits. I kill it with Landorus though, and kill her Azumarill with Escavalier.

Is there something weird about Weakness Policy Aegislash? It's a solid item choice for it.

Top Bottom