• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Quest1

So I signed up for the Nugget Bridge online majors tourney, about to play my first match.... hopefully I do good.

Me too! Good luck. I'm under chrisquibol over there since I just linked toy twitter. Lemme know what the competition is like.

Korosenai

Me too! Good luck. I'm under chrisquibol over there since I just linked toy twitter. Lemme know what the competition is like.

Just won my first battle but it's a best of 3.... need one more win now.

Good luck to you too! This tournament is huge! haha, so many people signed up.

Are you in the first ladder or the second ladder?

Quest1

Just won my first battle but it's a best of 3.... need one more win now.

Good luck to you too! This tournament is huge! haha, so many people signed up.

Are you in the first ladder or the second ladder?

I'm in flight 1. And yeah man, so many people signed up. This is gonna take like two months haha.

TWILT

Banned
Yay! You're Serena, right?

And that sounds fun. Which Pokemon did you end up getting?
Yep.

Got pretty lucky with my team I think. My party was Mienshao, Garchomp, Ampharos, Charizard (got like 3 Charmanders in a row once...), Tyrantrum, and Chesnaught.

MicH

Huh, this time was not me :eek:

Yep.

Got pretty lucky with my team I think. My party was Mienshao, Garchomp, Ampharos, Charizard (got like 3 Charmanders in a row once...), Tyrantrum, and Chesnaught.
Woah, that is a pretty damn cool team!

MicH

Everytime I have to choose a move my game freezes for a second. What the hell is going on! I need to delete some stuff off this SD card, I think

L.O.R.D

so...what happen to this ? why they change the frozen pokemon status ?
sept_adds_p3_5_sl8fc.jpg

MicH

This Aegislash's number of sleep turns is incredible lol

Anyway, I'll have to try and solve this freezing problem after this battle

Nekki

yab

edit : for the new page

soo..i was busy lately doing this project
building this house for the homeless pokemon i clone
anyone still want one of this beauties ?
they are Foreigners from another land ( jap )

i attached Destiny knot for each one of them,so they are ready for labor , they are hard worker , so don't hesitate to do what ever you do to them

May I join in in the Ditto fun as well? :D

MicH

Cleaning up my SD card (even though I have over 150k blocks free) and just ordered a new one. I am so afraid this SD card is crapping out on me

MicH

Okay, so I found the Repair Tool DaBoss was talking about on the eShop. It found a problem and it is now solving it. Hopefully this fixes it!! It has to redownload the game, but my save file should be fine

Top Bottom