• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
A friend might be giving me a shiny Phantump! It can't be given a nickname, though, and I'm still hoping to breed a shiny Phantump with good/decent IVs, so when/if I get the one from my friend, I'll give it to someone in exchange for a Pokemon Bank legendary, preferably Arceus if anyone is good at cloning/has a spare! But any Pokemon Bank legendary will do. I'll let you guys know when I get the shiny Phantump, and best offer will get it.

Usobuko

Banned
kirlia, i have added you. do you still want the misdreavus with 4 egg moves?

ok, i'll clone them tomorrow and PM you when i get back...ok?
thanks for the trade

Don't think MicH has Adamant Jiraichi with elemental punches or Shift Gear Genesect with Extreme Speed, Blazkick, Iron Head. Not sure if he has the kyurem and zekrom you want though.

A friend might be giving me a shiny Phantump! It can't be given a nickname, though, and I'm still hoping to breed a shiny Phantump with good/decent IVs, so when/if I get the one from my friend, I'll give it to someone in exchange for a Pokemon Bank legendary, preferably Arceus if anyone is good at cloning/has a spare! But any Pokemon Bank legendary will do. I'll let you guys know when I get the shiny Phantump, and best offer will get it.
I have a shiny Trevenant, and it was definitely worth getting. It's so awesome!

Wichu

I ended up trading the (hacked) shiny Mew for a shiny Genesect.

Turns out the Genesect has perfect IVs and all its event moves; after a Reset Bag and some retraining, it'll be amazing! I'm keeping this :p

Muku

*continues to complain to gaf about my shiny golett.*
What are everyone's current breeding projects?

Day 13... and not a damn shiny Ponyta in sight. I'm actually more discouraged with this than I was with Zorua. I've lost total on amount of eggs I've gone through.

I think my problem is I bred Ponyta as my first breeding project this generation too, and gave up after some time. This is round two and that shiny pony still evades me.

Edit: What's your FC Uso?

Delio

Guys what could I slash in over Double Edge on my Reckless Staraptor. I dont really want to raise a Togetic up who seems to be the only one that can breed it onto it.

one_kill

lol... Fighting a guy with six legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Genesect.

Bring it on cheap ass!

It's Mew vs Landorus first. I U-Turn to Escavalier. It does no damage and poisons itself with Toxic Orb since it probably had Synchronise. I finish it off with Knock Off.

Now I'm against Yveltal. It did a lot of damage to my Porygon2 so I switch to Gliscor. I poison it and I'm stalling with Poison Heal and Roost and occasionally hitting it with Aerial Ace.

Shiny Mewtwo now. Fuck. It's probably EV trained and shit! I switch out my Gliscor and bring out Escavalier. It mega evolves to Mega Mewtwo Y. It does Psystrike and Focus Blast, but my Escavalier was able to do at least 70% before dying. I should've done Megahorn, but I wanted the guaranteed hit. I kill it with Landorus.

Now it's Darkrai. Gliscor's on the field and I poison Darkrai. I wasn't paying attention as to what it was doing, but I kill it with two Earthquakes.

Xerneas now. I poison it. It does Geomancy and kills my Gliscor with one hit. I bring out my Porygon 2 to try and Recover, but it ends up dead too. Time for Mega Venusaur! It critically hits my Mega Venusaur and does over 50%, but I recover with Synthesis. He switches his Xerneas out even though it was going to die anyway.

It's Genesect now. It does Blaze Kick to my Mega Venusaur and burns it! Fuck. I put it to sleep with Sleep Powder and plant Leech Seed. I'm going to spam Sleep Powder in case it wakes up. It wakes up, does Blaze Kick, and goes back to sleep. It wakes up a third time and does Blaze Kick. I opt for Giga Drain to quicken its death. It does Blaze Kick one more time before dying.

Now it's back to Xerneas which I kill with Giga Drain.

I thought this match was going to be tough, but yeah they don't switch in ever!

macklelol

Guys what could I slash in over Double Edge on my Reckless Staraptor. I dont really want to raise a Togetic up who seems to be the only one that can breed it onto it.

I have a male Togetic with Double-Edge on it that I used to make my Staraptor, I can let you use it if you want. FC is in my profile.

Or if you don't want to breed at all, I still have a 5IV Starly with Double-Edge.

Kirlia

Banned
Looks like I might be getting the shiny Phantump in a few hours! Again, if anyone wants to clone me a legendary for it (like Arceus, Rayquaza, Kyogre) or has a spare legendary, please let me know. :)

Usobuko

Banned
IIRC it's about 1/700, so you're on the lucky side :)

Maybe a little more considering my first 600 eggs or so are done without foreign ditto and one of the shinning I hatched is flawless. Thanks for the info.

lol... Fighting a guy with six legendaries: Mew, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Genesect.

Bring it on cheap ass!

Remember to record the battle should you win.

one_kill

Remember to record the battle should you win.
JCLW-WWWW-WWW5-XWVF

Just rewatched since I didn't know what his Darkrai was doing. Turns out he was doing Dark Pulse on my poisoned Gliscor lol.

Also tough for my Porygon2 who got destroyed in the match.

Delio

I have a male Togetic with Double-Edge on it that I used to make my Staraptor, I can let you use it if you want. FC is in my profile.

Or if you don't want to breed at all, I still have a 5IV Starly with Double-Edge.

Oh I was actually going to not be lazy and just work on Togepi myself XD Thanks for the offer tho :)

Is it possible to breed a Male Nidoran by using a Female Nidoran? Or am I going to have to settle with a standard Pokéball on the Nidoking I'm planning on breeding?

DaBoss

I think I now have a 1700+ rating in the Special Format in Battle Spot. Global Link hasn't updated yet.
Awesome, thanks! Hey SeZMehK, do you have a spare HA Luxury Ball female Nidoran I can trade you for? =3
I can send you one, but you would have to wait about 10 min or so before I can play.

Kirlia

Banned
Okay, guys. A friend gave me a Sassy, female and shiny Phantump holding an Everstone. This shiny Phantump is up for trade! I can trade it holding the Everstone (if you don't want it to evolve), or give it another item, like a Dawn or Dusk Stone, to hold. I am looking for any legendary (cloned or not, it doesn't matter), but in particular Arceus, Kyogre or Rayquaza. If you have a different offer in mind, though, let me know.

I'm available to trade for the rest of the night. :)

Sigmaah

Okay, guys. A friend gave me a Sassy, female and shiny Phantump holding an Everstone. This shiny Phantump is up for trade! I can trade it holding the Everstone (if you don't want it to evolve), or give it another item, like a Dawn or Dusk Stone, to hold. I am looking for any legendary (cloned or not, it doesn't matter), but in particular Arceus, Kyogre or Rayquaza. If you have a different offer in mind, though, let me know.

I have like 3 arceuses I don't need and if you want, take one! I don't need the phantump either since I have a perfect shiny one.

Only thing is, the arceus is nicknamed
O m e g a and I don't think it can be traded thru gts, still want it?

I have a spare Kyogre and Rayquaza too if you want them as well since I have perfect shiny ones lol.

I have like 3 arceuses I don't need and if you want, take one! I don't need the phantump either since I have a perfect shiny one.

I have a spare Kyogre too if you want it as well since I have a perfect shiny one lol.
Holy crap dude. How do you have so many perfect shiny Pokémon?!?

macklelol

I have a spare shiny Rayquaza, if you want that.

Holy crap dude. How do you have so many perfect shiny Pokémon?!?

He clones stuff for other people, you can make copies of pretty great stuff for yourself that way.

one_kill

I have a spare Kyogre and Rayquaza too if you want them as well since I have perfect shiny ones lol.
Is the O m e g a Arceus 6IV?

Kirlia

Banned

Sweet lordy lord...I'm okay with the one named O m e g a. Are all three of them called that?

And you have a perfect...shiny...Phantump. Good lord. But yeah, sure, we can trade. Much gratitude. I at least want to attach good stones to the Pokemon I trade you, so let me do that. Are we registered on each other's 3DSes?

macklelol

Sure! Do you want the Phantump with or without the Everstone?

Also, I don't think I've registered you in my 3DS. Let me do that.

AGH, double post. I am a bad person. :(

I'll take it without the Everstone. I just added you back and I'll be online in a sec. Ingame name is Boa Toh.

GamerSoul

I started battle online with randoms and I'm doing better with my team but I need to get better with anticipating and switching pokes.

Top Bottom