• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Boogiepop

Does anyone have any spare Intimidate Mawiles with Sucker Punch? I'm going to give Mega Mawile a shot!

Though it's listed as an egg move, Serebii also claims it learns it naturally through level up (I unintentionally bred it in regardless so I can't confirm). I'm not sure I have time now to do the trade, but if you still need one tomorrow I can probably give you one, if you'd like.

Though it's listed as an egg move, Serebii also claims it learns it naturally through level up (I unintentionally bred it in regardless so I can't confirm). I'm not sure I have time now to do the trade, but if you still need one tomorrow I can probably give you one, if you'd like.

Oh! You're right! In that case, never mind! Thanks anyway!

Usobuko

Banned
Does anyone have any spare Intimidate Mawiles with Sucker Punch? I'm going to give Mega Mawile a shot!

Try one with elemental fangs too. I will start breeding them soon so I can pass you rejects. I used to run Brick Break on showdown solely for Heatran since they walled a lot of Mawile Set. Especially defensive WoW, Stealth Rock, Roar any of these combination Heatran.

Finally got the hatching power! :D
About time son! How long have you been playing this game?! =P

In another note, I just checked the Pokémon Lottery for the first time in months... and got a Master Ball!! WOOHOO!!! I love that you don't have to have the Pokémon in your party for it to work.

one_kill

I fucking hate Snorlax!

Stockpile
Rest

Faaaack

Next time I see a Snorlax, I'm just going to switch in one of my sweepers and Superpower it's ass!

Aggrotek

About time son! How long have you been playing this game?! =P

In another note, I just checked the Pokémon Lottery for the first time in months... and got a Master Ball!! WOOHOO!!! I love that you don't have to have the Pokémon in your party for it to work.

I never put the time in to doing any of the stylish stuff. Only been MMing. But I've been going for the Shiny Charm doing battles in LeWow and it went down to 90,000. So I went and checked and BAM there it was lol.

Usobuko

Banned
That sounds awesome. I may need to train one of those...

Personally, I find that you have to bring it out in mid-late game though. While it is easy to switch in thanks to its hp/sp.def + thick fat or immunity, Snorlax doesn't immediately threaten the opponent unless they are really fragile in defense. So you'll get taunt or hazards then whirlwind/roar out. Or a physical sweeper setting up on you.

Like Scizor.

one_kill

Personally, I find that you have to bring it out in mid-late game though. While it is easy to switch in thanks to its hp/sp.def + thick fat or immunity, Snorlax doesn't immediately threaten the opponent unless they are really fragile in defense. So you'll get taunt or hazards then whirlwind/roar out. Or a physical sweeper setting up on you.

Like Scizor.
I need a Pokemon that knows Taunt
That'll teach them pesky Snorlax users!

Does anyone have a shiny Mew that they'd be willing to clone? Someone who's really special to me wants it and I have no idea how I'd go about getting one otherwise.

Who's this special person you're talking about? :D

I might have a spare

My little brother. He's only 12 years old and is having a tough time in school, so I figure it'd cheer him up to get something he's been pining for for so long.

If you have an extra one, I'll give you whatever you want for it. I'll even give you my shiny Slakoth if/when I ever get it!

one_kill

My little brother. He's only 12 years old and is having a tough time in school, so I figure it'd cheer him up to get something he's been pining for for so long.

If you have an extra one, I'll give you whatever you want for it. I'll even give you my shiny Slakoth if/when I ever get it!
Na it's cool man. Any junk Pokemon will do.

My FC is 0103 9712 6861
IGN is James

Just send me a trade request
I'll be on for 5 or so minutes since I've got to hop off

Quest1

Anyone online available to help me evolve a couple of machokes? I can give you one of my breeding rejects with a ton of egg moves for your troubles.

Agh, I cancelled early! If you want to trade more, we can. And was that Bidoof shiny? 0_0

I don't have much to offer unfortunately, but will take anything you're trying to get rid of off your hands!

Yeah! It's the only shiny I caught in the wild! Besides my Basculin!

Kirlia

Banned
A dumb Ghastly I think, haha

Are shiny bidoofs worth anything? I figured he was a dud, haha

I'm sure you can always get a legendary from someone. Still, it's your first wild shiny! You should name him/her something rad. Like Thomas. Name it Thomas.

In fact, the other day, someone gave me a shiny Parasect. He didn't want it because it was useless to him. Well, guess what? Guy Manuel the Parasect now has a loving place in my heart.
and pc box
Probably going to try to raise him to Level 100.

I'm sure you can always get a legendary from someone. Still, it's your first wild shiny! You should name him/her something rad. Like Thomas. Name it Thomas.

In fact, the other day, someone gave me a shiny Parasect. He didn't want it because it was useless to him. Well, guess what? Guy Manuel the Parasect now has a loving place in my heart.
and pc box
Probably going to try to raise him to Level 100.

Brilliant. Naming him Thomas ASAP.

Thanks for the trades! What's the deal with Porygon? I don't know much about him, but see people talking about using him on trick room team and such. The one you gave me is quiet/download - what kind of team does he fit into? Should I evolve him?

Kirlia

Banned
Brilliant. Naming hom Thomas ASAP.

Thanks for the trades! What's the deal woth Porygon? I don't know much about him, but see people talking about using him on trick room team and such. The one you gave me is quiet/download - what kind of team does he fit into? Should I evolve him?

Unfortunately, I know all of jack about competitive battling. I'm not sure if he's better as a Porygon 2 or Z, either, with the nature he has. But look up the two evolutions on the internet and I'm sure you'll find some tactics.

Also, the Porygon I gave isn't quite perfect IVs, so you might want to breed him with a 6IV Ditto to get the right build.

one_kill

I've lost twice against this one dude. I'm so salty.
Heatran (Air Balloon), Ferrothorn, Talonflame, Hippowdon, Mega Garchomp, and Excadrill

Fucking Heatran. Ferrothorn is annoying too!

Bah! I don't want to play for a while! Stupid Heatran! Stupid Ferrothorn! Stupid game!

Unfortunately, I know all of jack about competitive battling. I'm not sure if he's better as a Porygon 2 or Z, either, with the nature he has.

Thanks, Kirlia! I'll do some research.

Ugoo and I are waiting for some multi-battlers. Anyone around?

Good battle, ugoo! Those sword dances messed me up!

Top Bottom