• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raine

Why are some you predicting Romney being up in Virginia? I thought Obama was doing well there.

EDIT: Well then, guess I was right

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
So, with Bernanke saying that he's gonna continue this QE3 crap in an open ended fashion, until the UE rate recovers, this theoretically means that whoever becomes president is gonna have a pretty sweet deal. Right?

So, with Bernanke saying that he's gonna continue this QE3 crap in an open ended fashion, until the UE rate recovers, this theoretically means that whoever becomes president is gonna have a pretty sweet deal. Right?

Nope, the effectiveness is tepid in comparison to fiscal policy. So if no fiscal policy is done, we're still clasping our hands together and hoping for a robust recovery.

iQDmtDklnllbj.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Chuck Todd says there was a large increase in the right track/wrong track numbers in these polls

Yea, if this holds you may as well call it. Not only that but Obama's approval ratings match his polling numbers, which is just straight ether.

I want the election coverage to go back to Mitt Romney's tax returns please.

Give it a few weeks, someone's going to either leak it or go for that reward.

bananas

Banned
I'm being super generous and giving every other swing state and some likely Obama states to Romney, except OH, FL and VA and Obama still wins.

Idpa1.png

Measley

Its important to note that Romney has never led in Ohio since the general election began.

The Obama campaign hasn't even hit Romney for his endorsement of SB 5 with Governor Kasich in Ohio.

They don't need to. We remember very well what Romney said and did last year.

BTW, Clinton is heading up this way in a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom