• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
120913_crist_dozer_bearhug_450.jpg

lol wtf

He looks presidential.

Mom jeans

This is less about spin, and more about setting the stage for calls of voter fraud if Obama wins imo. Many conservative blogs are arguing polls are heavily skewed to dems and are essentially arguing Obama has virtually no chance of winning.

If Obama wins, especially if he wins big, things are going to get real ugly. It'll be interesting to see how mainstream republicans respond to the charges this time. They don't have Acorn to kick around anymore

Jackson50

ConfusedObama.gif
The State Department is the area that coordinated the Arab Spring. Read up on the "techno-experts" that they recruited/implanted in those countries to get things going. So yeah, I would not call this just some spontaneous occurrence that similar events are playing out in Egypt, Libya, and Syria.
This is the first analysis I've encountered that claimed a major effect for the DOT. Nice try, Kosmo.

I can't imagine anybody paying this guy anything. He structures sentences the way blame space capitalizes.

I can't imagine anyone paying anything to a lot of people who are objectively terrible at what they do, but it still happens regardless.

(also I don't know what this 'examiner' site is so I don't know if they pay people to post word salad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom