• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenodudeX

The interesting thing about this Virginia focus group is how disappointing people are with Obama, versus how much they dislike Romney; they're also. Really hammers home the point that a good republican would probably be stomping Obama right now. Most of the people are arguing that Obama talks a great game but hasn't gotten anything done, which is basically what I've been saying for months. Yet the alternative is rapidly approaching a point of being unacceptable (most of the group was very turned off by Romney's Libya response, for instance)
And you're just as wrong as they are.

giga

Meanwhile on fox news' homepage, all mentions of Romney:

1. Romney plans new wave of ads to re-focus campaign
2. Latino voters favor Obama over Romney by two-to-one margin
3. Craig Romney still optimistic about Latino vote
4. Does Mitt Romney prefer Snooki, or Honey Boo Boo?

Wow, on Maddow now the guy from Mother Jones is saying this was filmed at a big fundraisers house who is famous for throwing orgies.

this is going to get sooooo good.

Allard

Wow, on Maddow now the guy from Mother Jones is saying this was filmed at a big fundraisers house who is famous for throwing orgies.

Yeah and that there is more of the video to come, they have the whole session recorded.

Forever

Banned
Those videos came out in August and no one cared. This is clearly the media changing the narrative.

Wrong, not all of the videos were out in August. There's new material here. And it's the first time it was run on a widely viewed blog; the uploader tried to put it on DailyKos before but got banned because they thought it was fake.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."

Ah, so I didn't imagine that.

I was like "orgies, wtf?" and went into the living room and heard them talking about origin of the story.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The interesting thing about this Virginia focus group is how disappointing people are with Obama, versus how much they dislike Romney; they're also. Really hammers home the point that a good republican would probably be stomping Obama right now. Most of the people are arguing that Obama talks a great game but hasn't gotten anything done, which is basically what I've been saying for months. Yet the alternative is rapidly approaching a point of being unacceptable (most of the group was very turned off by Romney's Libya response, for instance)

I actually just figured out your pattern.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
It's not only undecideds.

I wanna punch that asshole in the face who called Michelle Obama a liability.

Anyone who intensely hates Michelle like so many on the right, I automatically label as racist in my head. The only controversial thing she has ever really done is being a strong black woman.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Those videos came out in August and no one cared. This is clearly the media changing the narrative.
Rachel Maddow actually spent a good bit of time explaining the history of these videos. They were low quality versions that were hard to source or verify, but now MJ has the full video in better quality and was able to verify it.

Wrong, not all of the videos were out in August. There's new material here. And it's the first time it was run on a widely viewed blog; the uploader tried to put it on DailyKos before but got banned because they thought it was fake.
Mother Jones is a print publication.

this is the part the intrade stock for Obama goes woooooooooo

Interesting how they said Obamacare/Bin LAden was his biggest accomplishment but would still vote romney.

My assumption that the public in general and even the gop will come around to Obamacare is seeming more likely

Anyone who intensely hates Michelle like so many on the right, I automatically label as racist in my head. The only controversial thing she has ever really done is being a strong black woman.

i remember 3 or 4 of them said they didnt want to make her angry,lol

David Corn just said on TV that the now infamous Romney fundraiser was held in Boca Raton, Florida at the estate of hedge fund manager Marc Leder.

According to the New York Post, Leder throws a pretty mean party.

His “wild end-of-summer bash was the talk of the Hamptons this year,” the Post reported last December. “At the Bridgehampton home that Leder rented for a whopping $500,000 a month, guests cavorted nude in a pool and performed sex acts, while scantily clad Russian women danced on platforms. Dancers at the party also twirled flaming torches to booming beats.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2012/09/and_theres_more_3.php

Gruco

Banned
Everyone should take the time to read this. Many good and important comments.

Oh shit. Bill "we'll do it live" O'Reilly is going to debate Jon Stewart on Oct 6. 90 minutes.

http://www.therumble2012.com/index.html
This is awesome. They actually are usually pretty fun together, Stewart has a weird way of bringing out O'Reilly's non-I-want-to-smack-him-in-the-face side.

===
Trying not to get my hopes up to much over Josh's tease's about Romney and the 47%. There's just no way the universe is going to be that much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom