• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://crooksandliars.com/news-hound-ellen/fox-friends-pay-no-attention-our

LMAO @ Fox News spinning their own poll. The Doocy kid learning well from his dad. Hilarious

lol, they use "extrememly interested" to show ties but ignore "very interested" which is also part of it.

Not sure where the numbers are. Crosstabs don't show who those people would vote for. Is this a BS number?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/int...e-over-romney-among-likely-voters-in-florida/

Where does it say 48-48 among "extremely interested?"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Warren being a strong debater should be no surprise. Academia is built on disputatious learning; having your arguments constantly challenged is one advantage of being PROFESSOR!

Warren being a strong debater should be no surprise. Academia is built on disputatious learning; having your arguments constantly challenged is one advantage of being PROFESSOR!
I dunno.. that sound like critical thinking to me. And we all know how damaging that can be to pre-existing notions and beliefs that make this country the absolute bestest in the world.

Brown keeps going for the union vote, nuclear and clean energy?

When are the democrat primaries over?

Edit: hes against cape air, real gop roots come out

Erin Burnett is having a go at John Snu snu. Can someone tell me how this bloviating blowhard became governor of NH? I'm beginning to think NH is made up ex-CEOs, executives, directors, company presidents and VPs who got a golden parachutes in their companies.

NH is still old guard Republican but not Tea Party Republican

Brinbe

He's not even rebutting what she's saying, which was a good point. This race does have consequences (though it's probably a point lost).

And if she doesn't get a boost out of that, well, you're dead to us, MA.

Brown: Warren is the woman who says the roads and bridges are what let you get goods and services and supports that belief.

30 seconds later

Brown: hey, we all need to work together to succeed.

lol

He hit the "didnt build that" talking point with only seconds to spare out of nowhere

Bonus points achieved.

That's supposed to play well in MA? Maybe the RNC but not MA, right?

The only thing Brown might have drawn even on was the toxin thing that Warren allegedly denied family's money. I don't know the story and he wasn't articulate in getting his point across and Warren just said that's not true...so that was a wash. Warren won every other issue during the debate. I really like her voice. It's soothing.

Gruco

Banned
Only caught a bit of the debate towards the end, but it looked like Warren was turning it into McConnell vs Reid. Which is probably her best approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom