• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Akin is arguably running the worst campaign of all time, and still will probably win

Todd Akin Suggests Employers Should Be Able To Pay Women Less
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/todd-akin-suggests-employers-should-be-able-to

Consultant Compares Akin’s Resolve To That Of David Koresh
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/consultant-compares-akins-fortitude-to-that-of-david

Isn't this basically just the Ron Paul logic of not being able to interfere with what businesses do?

Amir0x

Banned
Voter Registration Problems Widening in Florida

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — What first appeared to be an isolated problem in one Florida county has now spread statewide, with election officials in at least seven counties informing prosecutors or state election officials about questionable voter registration forms filled out on behalf of the Republican Party of Florida.

State Republican officials already have fired the vendor it had hired to register voters, and on Thursday took the additional step of filing an election fraud complaint against the company, Strategic Allied Consulting, with state officials.

Haha this just keeps getting better. The irony is so rich and creamy it's positively cavity forming.

From my Facebook feed.

Goddamn. ;___;

I agree 100% with that post. I have a similar story although not quite as dramatic. I was on food stamps and my daughter used Medicaid for awhile. These days I make over $60,000. Sometimes life just deals you a shit hand (or maybe you deal it to yourself by making mistakes) and you need some help crawling back up

I just can't get behind anyone who would look down on that type of assistance

A Bloomberg News National Poll released Wednesday has Bush receiving a favorable rating from 46 percent of those surveyed and an unfavorable rating from 49 percent. That’s compared to Romney’s 43 percent favorable and 50 percent unfavorable.

I don't know what's crazier here. That Bush has a 46% favorable rating (!!!) or that it's better than Romney's.

A Bloomberg News National Poll released Wednesday has Bush receiving a favorable rating from 46 percent of those surveyed and an unfavorable rating from 49 percent. That’s compared to Romney’s 43 percent favorable and 50 percent unfavorable.
I don't know what's crazier here. That Bush has a 46% favorable rating (!!!) or that it's better than Romney's.
Holy crap.

They invited the wrong guy to their convention!

WOW. Bush is more liked than Romney?

For all the GOP's talk of making sure Obama is a one term President as their number one goal, they are doing a TERRIBLE job.

I mean they're practically handing his second term to him.

Mike M

Nick N
My favorite Freeper post was the one already laying the groundwork for declaring Ryan a RINO with the whole "I never heard him called a conservative until he was picked for VP" bit.

codhand

Akin is arguably running the worst campaign of all time, and still will probably win

RCP Average 8/22 - 9/11 -- 48.0 42.7 McCaskill +5.3
Bcqox.gif

G Dubya was actually a freaking cool guy. Dick and Richard were the evil ones
I don't care how much people like to present him as a puppet surrounded by evil puppeteers. It was his presidency that did a lot of awful shit; he's responsible for that. Therefore, he is a dick, and I don't like the revisionist history of him being likeable and "being at the wrong place at the wrong time surrounded by the wrong people" of all things. He was the motherfucking POTUS for 8 years!

So Peter King is now calling for Susan Rice to resign.

Anytime he talks about terrorism is makes me mad considering his relationship with the IRA

Amir0x

Banned
Luckily voter registration fraud isn't really a problem, outside of wasting time

Of course it's not a problem, but it's hilarious that the party which has tried to make it into a huge problem are now facing this issue.

What am trying to say was, i would drink a beer with G if he asked me to while i would just laugh at Mittens and walk away

Man if Mitt Romney asked me to drink a beer with him I totally would. I think it might even be illuminating. It's easy to take the measure of a man when he/she is face to face staring into your eyes.

Don't know if it was posted but Wolfblitzer calling out Karl Rove about polls.
https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/251347181297078272

I wonder when Wolf Blitzer is going to decide to push back during interviews. 98% of the time he's just a squishy know nothing with softball questions and even softer pushbacks.

Although at least he's not as bad as Al Sharpton. Seriously, Politics Nation is the worst show I've ever watched for any length at time. I'd rather watch Hannity, genuinely.

Amir0x

Banned
which, if you think about it, would make Mitt Romney asking to have a beer with you even more interesting! How could anyone turn that down?

So this photo was in an article from many pages back, not the most flattering for Romney
mitt-romney.jpg

Also, can someone educate me a bit on Dinesh D'Souza? Why is he so popular with the right? Is he even credible at all?

Crisco

Banned
I really don't understand the "W was a nice guy" angle. Dude started a war to make money for his friends who worked in the oil and defense industries. As dumb as he was, he knew what he was doing there, and there was nothing nice about it.

Amir0x

Banned
thezerofire said:
Also, can someone educate me a bit on Dinesh D'Souza?

Dinesh is the latest nutter to write some nutter book that appeals to fellow nutters, which supposes that Obama has a deep "rage" toward America that stems from some anti-colonial upbringing deeply rooted in the, like, 3 seconds of face time Obama had with his father in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom