• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh Paul Ryan, way to reinforce Mitten's 47% remark. It's not a big tape but it's still funny and will probably be more accurate than whatever Drudge has.

They remembered, and that is why Obama will win. :)

captdfe2ef82b31f433a910e75d64f3d0d92obama_supreme_court_whre103.jpg

large_sonia-sotomayor-barack-obama-0526091.jpg
factor-20090527-miller-1.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
It's a gonna be a video where Obama's reading The Communist Manifesto with a highlighter while getting a blowjob from Cleopatra Jones.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm guessing right now it's a grown-up comment by Obama on race, that the GOP will either exaggerate the wrong way, or intentionally misinterpret.

Forever

Banned
For serious though, I predict it's about Alan Keyes either directly or indirectly. The dude was a dick during the senate race and is known to have gotten under Obama's skin.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
That Ryan video might be damaging, but it's not as significant as Mitt's 47% comment.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
FEAR HIS BLACKNESS!!

straight up, no chaser. not even a hint of hiding the agenda this time? Pat Buchanan must be off having multiple orgasms into an old mason jar somewhere.

RDreamer

Oh Paul Ryan, way to reinforce Mitten's 47% remark. It's not a big tape but it's still funny and will probably be more accurate than whatever Drudge has.

Yeah, not a huge deal, since Ryan was already known to be a shitstain, but it's nice getting reinforcement of just how bad he is.

Also, from his numbers, is he counting people who actually work for the government in his percentage of people that rely on a certain amount of income from the government? If so, then that's some really shitty slight of hand he's playing there...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That Ryan video might be damaging, but it's not as significant as Mitt's 47% comment.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

It won't do a whole lot of damage, but it might reinforce the 47% video.

Also, really this is what they've got? This is their idea of a scandal? For reals?

Amir0x

Banned
buzzfeed trying to scoop hannity and not even getting close.

can you stop teasing and just say what you think it is if you're not being sarcastic? Unless you're just working for your tag for comedy relief :p

There is not an NDA on this information, Incog.

Amir0x

Banned
Yeah, read the top of THEDRUDGEREPORT page:

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
THE SHOUT OUT TO REV. WRIGHT, WHO IS IN AUDIENCE...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs'...

LOL

Now watch the video.

This is fucking hilarious

What does he even say on the video to matter?

Like Obama would say something in 2007 in a college speech that could hurt him, lmao. GOP running around with their underwear on their heads again.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
is this the political equivalent of Drudge jumping over the shark?

all this build up can't have such a weak finish. i refuse to believe.

Amir0x

Banned
What does he even say on the video to matter?

Like Obama would say something in 2007 in a college speech that could hurt him, lmao. GOP running around with their underwear on their heads again.

Watch the video. It's amazing. This is the biggest non-issue video ever, even less of an issue than the Breitbart one. Obama is just accurately describing the anger felt in the African American community about failed policies that impact minorities.

Obama is being totally right lol. "People ask me if I think race was the issue the response was so slow... and I say, no, this administration was COLOR BLIND with the incompetence they showed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom