• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm worried about is Obama's response to questions about spending/the deficit reductions. We all know it's balooned because he was unable to raise taxes on the rich (because of Republicans in congress) but he can't exatly say "it's because everything I tried to do was blocked in congress."

Yep.

The GOP House is largely responsible for Obama's domestic initiatives being neutered/still-born. But Obama has to explain how things will be different in his second term. I honestly this is the big question I have.

-PXG-

Not sure if this has been posted

Debate-drinking-game.jpeg

edit

FUUUUUUCK! Just saw it on a previous page. Beaten by a pony. Oh well.

Amir0x

Banned
man playing that drinking game will have you dead in an hour

if you add in "drink whenever Obama says uhhhh", you'd be dead within fifteen minutes.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
scorcho, I've always enjoyed your wit and thoughtfulness and I find it even more inspiring in light of your condition. I wish there was a way to repay you for that. NeoGAF would be a much poorer place without you and I really hope it never comes to that.

Don't go. Keep fighting. Let us know if we can help. :(

Wray

So else is planning to make a night of it?

I'm going to order some pizza and wings, smoke some weed and get fucked up. It's going to be glorious!

Amir0x

Banned
So else is planning to make a night of it?

I'm going to order some pizza and wings, smoke some weed and get fucked up. It's going to be glorious!

i already ate. i'm basically going to turn my tv up and liveblog on GAF about every weird look and awkward statement made :p

GhaleonEB

man playing that drinking game will have you dead in an hour

if you add in "drink whenever Obama says uhhhh", you'd be dead within fifteen minutes.

I'm just glad they didn't put "There is no doubt...." under Obama's list. US population would take a hit.

Amir0x

Banned
I'm just glad they didn't put "There is no doubt...." under Obama's list. US population would take a hit.

forget about it. your stomach would burst from all the alcohol, your body wouldn't even have time to catch up for the alcohol poisoning portion of your death :p

ivysaur12 said:
I don't see 51-44? I see 50-47 as the latest for registered voters...

That's the CNN poll; the NPR poll is beneath that one.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I'm at work, and I gots internets access but sadly I can't watch any videos. So I'll have to follow along from the live blogs and gaf.

Amir0x

Banned
I guess we should do the debate thread, because a rapid fire Presidential Debate discussion in this one is going to send us soaring close to 20,000 lol

Why is the TP in a separate column? Them and the GOP are one and the same.

Not true. Not all Republicans are Tea Partiers, and not all Tea Partiers are Republican. In fact, my dad quit the Republican party and joined the Libertarians because he thought the Republicans weren't conservative enough.

Not true. Not all Republicans are Tea Partiers, and not all Tea Partiers are Republican. In fact, my dad quit the Republican party and joined the Libertarians because he thought the Republicans weren't conservative enough.

we are in 2012 not 2009, the Tea Party are now just ultra-right GOPers

pigeon

Banned
Not true. Not all Republicans are Tea Partiers, and not all Tea Partiers are Republican.

Technically true but meaningless, since they're both American reactionary groups. Not all of OWS was "Democratic," either, but none of them were reliable Republican voters, that's the point.

The reason they'd have a separate column is that people might well have different opinions of the two, although the different ratings are notably converging since earlier this year as more people come to the conclusion that they are essentially the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom