• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Goddamnit, guess I'm gonna have a little bit of difficulty following the live updates as well. D:

Seguin

Banned
I love how CSPAN just allows callers to spew complete misinformation and saying "Thanks for calling, Ben." so politely.

When was the last time Drudge broke anything of significance?

I stopped paying any attention to Drudge when he posted that the reason Paula Jones could identify Bill Clinton's penis so accurately was because he had an American bald eagle tattooed on it.

Thanks Dax01 :), but i'm sure it'll sink in due time. i'm not as notorious as PD or Spec to make my passing notable in this community. i think most of my contributions sucked right as the cancer took back control of my life and thoughts. well, at least that's the excuse :)

You are one of PoliGAF's best. Good luck to you. I've always admired your avatar and the balls it took to wear it. I really liked your Real Face avatar in January incorporating it, too.

I've been a lurker here since forever (with an unasked for name change though I doubt my old one rings any bells - mamacint), but you're always one of my fav poligaf posters

here's hoping the new drug is a miracle one

Hey, I wondered where you'd gone. I've been missing the "naked fat guy on the bus bumping his belly into the woman's face" avatar.

Scorcho, you don't remember me; I was flightofheaven at one point and I posted like mad in 2008. Been here since 2005-2006.

You've been a mainstay for years, and your announcement hit me hard. My father fought pancreatic cancer for 18 months, and recently left us about a week ago. I cannot imagine your struggle.

My prayers are with you. I've loved your posts, and I look forward to more.

I remember you, too. So many name & avatar changes to keep track of. Stop running from your past, people!

Bill Maher nailed it about undecided voters. At this point if you're undecided, you're fucking dumb.

Maybe so, but for whatever reason they actually are undecided. These are the people that vote for a different party every 4 years. People who voted for Gore, then Bush, then Obama...who knows why?

saelz8

JklRQ.jpg

Im watching the youtube stream....

Fuck these people "Romney is poised for the perfect comeback, hes primed for his big moment....the polls are tightening..."

SmokeMaxX

takes time away from the candidates and you don't want it to turn into a cheering contest

I personally like to see how the audience responds to certain positions like when Brown named Scalia his model Justice. I also don't think 100% of the country agrees with me politically and I'd like to see how popular certain opinions are. I mean at least 40% of the country is willing to vote for Mitt Romney...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom