• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Michelle, sweety I just wanna waste 30 seconds of a two minute answer flirting with you, hoping your likeability rubs off on me.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
What a slippery bastard... if you hadn't been paying attention up till now, Romney would seem pretty reasonable. This is the most moderate I've seen him sound this year.

tranciful

I'm surprised at how Romney can frame his tax policy for rich people so blatantly illogically. He will lower rates, but keep it revenue neutral, so they pay the same in taxes… but they'll have more money to hire workers. Magic.

Sullivan agrees with me

Romney is running on Bowles-Simpson! And he's relating it to alleviating human suffering. A devastating round for the president. Romney has taken charge, even as Obama has spoken more. And Romney has now managed to make this into a status-quo versus change dynamic. Just terrible for Obama so far, in my opinion. And again, he keeps looking down to write. He should look him in the eye.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
What's the point of the moderator if they're going to completely disregard his pacing?

Romney's turning this into a one-man show. He sounds reasonable, but it's all fine veneer. Nothing of substance.

Why isn't Obama bringing up 47%

This is just going bad for him

Medicare - Time for Romney to lie again

And even TPM agrees with my assessment:
9:25 PM: Romney is uber-prepared. Double-uber prepared. Can barely find seconds to fit all his words and examples into. Obama seems tentative.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
What's the point of the moderator if they're going to completely disregard his pacing?

Romney's turning this into a one-man show. He sounds reasonable, but it's all fine veneer. Nothing of substance.

Empty chair, meet empty chair.

and yeah, Romney seems like he is having a much better debate...

jbug617

Banned
Whatever happens for the rest of the debate, it's been a goodnight for Romney. Maybe re energize his campaigns especially if the numbers on Friday are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom