• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
9.42 pm. This is a rolling calamity for Obama. He's boring, abstract, and less human-seeming than Romney! I can't even follow hm half the time. Either exhausted, over-briefed ... or just flailing. He is throwing this debate away.

Pretty sure Media after this will declare Romney the major winner.

jbug617

Banned
Pretty sure Media after this will declare Romney the major winner.

of course. Fox News will be happy because they don't have to spin it. Honestly to not sound to pessimistic but this debate could cost Obama in the long run. Romney has made a good impression and I don't think the other 2 debate might change people's minds.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Law Professor vs. "Lawyer"...who wins?

It is weird, but Romney knows every specific possible about everything. Everytime Obama makes a reasonable point, Romney knows exactly how to respond.

Mike M

Nick N
If Obama's team really is sitting on something that would terrify the Romney camp, it'd be good to let that bomb drop after tonight...

SmokeMaxX

It seems clear to me that Obama senses Romney's intentions and is just letting him talk all he wants because he's likely to hang himself. Low risk, high reward. The more people see of Romney, the less they like him and Romney is known for saying stupid stuff that his campaign has to correct later.

look i found cartoon soldier's revised electoral map

Iwe9X.png

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
oh sweet Jesus thank you. the PBS feed doesn't have the creepy cutaway to Romney while Obama is speaking, and vice-versa.

Lehrer, this is why you should've stayed retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom