• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

I think that was a much higher high than Romney had last debate. I think Romney performed better than Obama did last time, obviously, but Obama hit a higher mark for me.

Keio

For a Finer World
Obama's ending speech was epic. Beautiful words and a scathing attack at the same time.

Bad news for Obama, then.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Bams hit this out of the park. Couldn't have asked for a better effort from him.

So does this mean that PoliGAF is off the ledge now?

RDreamer

Even my boss is messaging me out of nowhere saying Obama slaughtered, and didn't get how anyone could think it's close. And my out of state friend that usually says every side is the same said Romney just sunk himself badly and Obama killed.

barack_obama_thumb.jpg

A day may have come when my debate skills failed, when I forsook the cameras and broke all bonds of interest, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered reality, when the age of truth came crashing down! But it is not this day! This day I fought! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men (and Women, and Hispanics, and Blacks, and Independents) of the West, and grant me four more years!

massoluk

Banned
Romney practically snatched defeat from the jaws of victory... multiple times in this debate. Libya, exploded in his face. Bush comparison, exploded in his face. Gas prices, exploded in his face. Gun Law, lol wtf was that? Single parent to fast and furious. Again, exploded in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom