• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

No one's talking about the biggest hit by Obama. The comment about how he's actually worse than Bush made me stand up. That was some pure ether.

markatisu

Someone needs to check on Diablos and PD

Not cartoon_soldier as I am sure he will find a poll to troll all of us ;)

EDIT: Yup a few posts up cartoon soldier did not disappoint

Abc now shifting to Obama win, although still not fully accepting the reality.

ABC thought process:

Call it a tie, but madly refresh online to see consensus
Shit 95% of the internet is calling it a win?
Shit.
Its a lean Obama, WEVE GOT LEAN OBAMA ON THE DEBATE
Keep refreshing! Keep refreshing! Is it an Obama win, can we call it an Obama win? Whats CBS doing, FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT DID CBS SAY?
CBS called it a win?
ITS A WIN OBAMA!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Obama getting the last word with 47% was just so perfect. I was saying there was no way Obama was going to have a repeat of the first debate and I was right. This was the Obama I expected the first time around and I'm glad he finally decided to show the fuck up.

I'm very happy I don't feel the need to donate to his campaign so much now, heh.

Appropriate:
ttv7B.jpg

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I'm mystified that Romney is trying to turn Libya into a major issue. I haven't seen much evidence that it's playing well with the electorate, and twice now it's hurt Romney badly. I wonder if he'll try the same attack at the final debate.

Keio

For a Finer World
ABC thought process:

Call it a tie, but madly refresh online to see consensus
Shit 95% of the internet is calling it a win?
Shit.
Its a lean Obama, WEVE GOT LEAN OBAMA ON THE DEBATE
Keep refreshing! Keep refreshing! Is it an Obama win, can we call it an Obama win? Whats CBS doing, FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT DID CBS SAY?
CBS called it a win?
ITS A WIN OBAMA!
Perfect - we have now reached the point where it's "yeah, Obama put up a roadblock" on Romney momentum and won clearly.

Chumly

Romney invariably falters whenever he commentates on foreign policy. His response to Libya was doubtlessly poor.
Truly unbelievable.... One of the easier questions for him but he got caught in a lie that was called out in national tv. People are going to remember that.

So the Libya thing.....

Did Obama actually say terrorism the next day? Because if he didnt, it might be an issue.

But if he did.....uh, hasnt the whole fucking GOP talking point been the whole " it took 14 days"? Like, there was an enormous OT thread about it?

If the talking point was wrong....

Did Fox news and friends just torpedo romney by giving him false info that he used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom