• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant Poll does Mitt Romney look like Mr. Fantastic?

MittRomney__120104211935.jpg
mrfantastic.jpg

Effect

I was wrong to worry but I'm glad I decided to watch after the first 10 minutes. Well took a peak and things seemed okay and kept getting better and better. Sorry I doubted you Mr. President.

NBC fact check confirms Romney was RIGHT. Oil drilling on federal land did fall 14% . . . in 2010, when there was the Gulf Coast oil spill, and has overall risen since Obama took office 10.6%

LOL

giga

I will personally go through this thread and call out all you chickenshits. Watch your rectum, motherfuckers.

NBC fact check confirms Romney was RIGHT. Oil drilling on federal land did fall 14% . . . in 2010, when there was the Gulf Coast oil spill, and has overall risen since Obama took office 10.6%

LOL
ObamaLOL.gif

I want to see Obama bring the 47% tonight. He needs to bring it up, talk about how he doubled down on it, and then waited several weeks before back pedaling. Throw all that out w/o letting Romney get his silly apology in there.

And then tell everyone to go google that shit.

Not quite accurate. But I was close.

Here's the quote from Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/benghazi-libya-rose-garden-speech-2012-10

Rombot troops claiming this doesn't mean claiming it was an act of terror LOL

Fantastic.

Right wing news loaded it up and torpedoed romney.

It took 8 days to call this a terrorist attack.... 8 fucking days.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495806

That was the right wing talking point this week.

They made up a lie, they repeated the lie until they were sure it was true....

And took down Romney in the process.

RDreamer

Here it is:

There are some things where Governor Romney is different from George Bush. You know, George Bush didn’t propose turning Medicare into a voucher. George Bush embraced comprehensive immigration reform. He didn’t call for self-deportation. George Bush never suggested that we eliminate funding for planned parenthood. So there are differences between Governor Romney and George Bush, but they’re not on economic policy. In some ways he’s gone to a more extreme place when it comes to social policy. I think that’s a mistake.

I wish Media also paid more attention to Romney's Binders full of Women thing I am reading about at some places, his non answer on tax proposal, and Obama's - Romney has only got a one point plan.

Yup, what I said

Fantastic.

Right wing news loaded it up and torpedoed romney.

It took 8 days to call this a terrorist attack.... 8 fucking days.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495806

That was the right wing talking point this week.

They made up a lie, they repeated the lie until they were sure it was true....

And took down Romney in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom