• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcubed

LETS BRING IN THE CNN CHIEF BODY LANGUAGE REPORTER TO SPEND 20 MINUTES TALKING ABOUT EYEBROWS

#1. I want this split screen gone
#2. I want Obama to quit staring
#3. I want Romney to quit the creepy smirk
#4. I'm bored
#5. Foreign policy?

you guys didn't believe me when I said they'd talk about the economy.

Obama attacking Massachusetts record. About time.

And now education. haha.

Obama is actually promoting his stuff more. Good.

Chichikov

I call for a constitutional amendment that would ban old white men from moderating debates.
Sorry Dan Rather, you're collateral damage, but something needs to be done.

Drek

Bob Schieffer is as big a pushover as Jim Lehrer. If Romney felt like he had any footing on foreign policy he'd be running him over right now.

codhand

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...tart-in-final-debate-obama-comes-out-swinging

Mitt Romney took a considerably softer tone in his criticism of President Obama at the start of their final debate — and the president took advantage of that, coming out swinging.

The first question of the night was about Libya, and Romney demurred when presented with an opportunity to slam the president over his handling of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Instead Romney pointed to instability throughout the region, and said the U.S. should “to help the world of Islam reject this violent extremism.”

Obama pounced, first saying the United States had brought together the international community to “liberate a county that had been under yolk of dictatorship for 40 years,” and pointing to the “tens of thousands of Libyans marching” to denounce the attacks in Benghazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom